Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some lower league hilarity.. 16:47 - Aug 6 with 28021 viewsJonnyTheJack

Cardiff fans booing Jazz because he refused to do the Ayatollah numerous times

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=175718
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 2665 viewspencoedjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:13 - Aug 7 by MrSwerve

I'll probably get pelters for this but in all seriousness I thought that Jazz was a decent bench warmer for us.

If I remember rightly he had a mare against man city and never played for us after.

Personally think championship his is level.

Think he should of slapped his head they pay his wages now but it's great he didn't
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:32 - Aug 7 with 2644 viewsMrSwerve

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:25 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

If I remember rightly he had a mare against man city and never played for us after.

Personally think championship his is level.

Think he should of slapped his head they pay his wages now but it's great he didn't

Championship probably is his starting level.

But in terms of having a player happy to sit on the bench for us in case of emergency, I think he was decent. Obviously not a World beater. Not sure what his wages were, mind...I'd guess they were decent too...so I can see both sides of the argument.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:51 - Aug 7 with 2592 viewspencoedjack

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/charltons-roger-johnson-told-addicks-fans-dont

Could be worse
Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 2572 viewsraynor94

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:51 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/charltons-roger-johnson-told-addicks-fans-dont

Could be worse

He did the same thing at Wolves

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:57 - Aug 7 with 2563 viewspencoedjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:56 - Aug 7 by raynor94

He did the same thing at Wolves

Obviously a cock
Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:08 - Aug 7 with 2533 viewsHighjack

Apparantly in an update according to Fans Leader Carl he did do a half and half head slappy thing, but it doesn't count because he didn't put 100% into it. Walesonline have now asked Cardiff City for a statement on this incredibly important issue. I shit you not.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:10 - Aug 7 with 2528 viewsbonymine

Some lower league hilarity.. on 16:57 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

Obviously a cock

Didn't he turn us down many years ago and ended up at Scummers instead ?

I also seem to recall he 'sold' his wedding to Hello magazine or one of those trashy mags : his ego was always bigger than his footballing talent !

Total W⚓️

STID

Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:23 - Aug 7 with 2486 viewsMrSwerve

So according to some he did it, but it was lack lustre.

Can you imagine us asking Ramsey to do the swim away if he played with us? Firstly, I doubt we'd do it...secondly, if he didn't I doubt there'd be a 5+ pager about it the day after.

A player a class above though, for a team a class above.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:37 - Aug 7 with 2450 viewsLoyal

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:08 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Apparantly in an update according to Fans Leader Carl he did do a half and half head slappy thing, but it doesn't count because he didn't put 100% into it. Walesonline have now asked Cardiff City for a statement on this incredibly important issue. I shit you not.

Cardiff City statement -
Based on the fact we have Fck all to really challenge for this season and won't do anything other than nothing we consider the slapping of ones head of primary importance. The slapping of heads is customary to rid the local populous of fleas and other irritants and of course to ensure we don't sneak above our dwarf average title as the smallest people in the principality. Fervent head slapping is known to stunt growth. The ongoing lack of bonce banging by Jazz Richards as example means he will now be highlighted not only in the press thus alienating him publicly and from our few fans but each game he plays. This will ensure he reaches the lowest of levels as a Cardiff player so he is on par with the rest of the team. We expect Jazz to start whacking his head within a few weeks after we have bullied him in to doing so and of course after hanging round the area which will of course mean he will need to do something to rid himself of the previously mentioned head louse type creatures and general lack of cleanliness.

We hope this brings an end to the matter and only wish our supporters had taken some shampoo and bonce refresher with them when they were routed and ran away in to the sea in Swansea some years ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:39 - Aug 7 with 2441 viewsskippyjack

Needs to stop drinking.. obvious issues.. probably marriage issues.. His wife is definitely getting it from someone.. she probably cares for him, and is unwilling to depart for her daughters sake..

His ego has definitely exploded.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:40 - Aug 7 with 2435 viewsEdmundo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:50 - Aug 6 by dobjack2

But once he does it they'll be on his back for doing it. Always on a loser playing for that family friendly club.

Together stronger doesnt seem to have lasted too long. Wonder what will happen in the qualifiers?

Perhaps they'll boo him like they used to for Ash and other Jacks!

Normality has returned for the "head slapping tw*ts' 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:52 - Aug 7 with 2384 viewsScoobyDoo

Some lower league hilarity.. on 15:50 - Aug 7 by Murph75

It's 45 minutes more than I've ever spent reading or posting crap on the joke of a forum for your lot.

The thing is son as Jacks we stick together and look after our own. It's called loyalty. So being called thick by inbred c*nt like yourself makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever so carry on mush.

Any how haven't you got led piping to be stealing? Plus it's a nice day for a swim....
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 18:51]

Lead pipping? Thicker than i thought bud.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:58 - Aug 7 with 2353 viewsbonymine

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:37 - Aug 7 by Loyal

Cardiff City statement -
Based on the fact we have Fck all to really challenge for this season and won't do anything other than nothing we consider the slapping of ones head of primary importance. The slapping of heads is customary to rid the local populous of fleas and other irritants and of course to ensure we don't sneak above our dwarf average title as the smallest people in the principality. Fervent head slapping is known to stunt growth. The ongoing lack of bonce banging by Jazz Richards as example means he will now be highlighted not only in the press thus alienating him publicly and from our few fans but each game he plays. This will ensure he reaches the lowest of levels as a Cardiff player so he is on par with the rest of the team. We expect Jazz to start whacking his head within a few weeks after we have bullied him in to doing so and of course after hanging round the area which will of course mean he will need to do something to rid himself of the previously mentioned head louse type creatures and general lack of cleanliness.

We hope this brings an end to the matter and only wish our supporters had taken some shampoo and bonce refresher with them when they were routed and ran away in to the sea in Swansea some years ago.

Absolutely brilliant Loyal....😂😂😂

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:00 - Aug 7 with 2341 viewsbonymine

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:39 - Aug 7 by skippyjack

Needs to stop drinking.. obvious issues.. probably marriage issues.. His wife is definitely getting it from someone.. she probably cares for him, and is unwilling to depart for her daughters sake..

His ego has definitely exploded.

Think his ego exploded many years ago, totally arrogant Kant.

What goes around comes around 👍👍👍

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:04 - Aug 7 with 2322 viewsHighjack

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:10 - Aug 7 by bonymine

Didn't he turn us down many years ago and ended up at Scummers instead ?

I also seem to recall he 'sold' his wedding to Hello magazine or one of those trashy mags : his ego was always bigger than his footballing talent !

Total W⚓️

STID

Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Yeah as far as I remember he turned us down and we went for Ash instead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:25 - Aug 7 with 2261 viewsbonymine

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:04 - Aug 7 by Highjack

Yeah as far as I remember he turned us down and we went for Ash instead.

Thank fuk for that 😉😉

Just think Ash may still be on the fairground stalls in Drayton Manor otherwise....FATE !!

Johnson has always been an an obnoxious tw*t from what I've seen of his footballing 'career' 😂😂😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 18:25]

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 2249 viewsPhil_S

Day 1 of new season and one of their new players gets booed every time he gets the ball

Classy
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 2246 viewsblaine_scfc

"We chanted for Jazz to do it seven times during the first half and also at full-time. We just wanted to then be able to chant 'Jazzy is a Bluebird, Jazzy is a Bluebird' and it's up and running... as is the case with every newcomer at our club."------- Carl Curtis (whoever he is)

Oh my days, I have heard some sad stuff in my time but that has just topped it. Cry us a river.
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:35 - Aug 7 with 2228 viewsbonymine

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:28 - Aug 7 by blaine_scfc

"We chanted for Jazz to do it seven times during the first half and also at full-time. We just wanted to then be able to chant 'Jazzy is a Bluebird, Jazzy is a Bluebird' and it's up and running... as is the case with every newcomer at our club."------- Carl Curtis (whoever he is)

Oh my days, I have heard some sad stuff in my time but that has just topped it. Cry us a river.

Exactly.

The Scummers ain't half drama queens aren't they ....

Carl Curtis is a pr1ck for starters anyway and if the major 'talking point' of the match is Jazz not slapping his head then they must be playing some real shite football......

#InferiorityComplex

'You only wash when you're flooded'....don't know where that came from boys 😀😀

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:41 - Aug 7 with 2216 viewsPhil_S

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:28 - Aug 7 by blaine_scfc

Really? Thats madness
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 2176 viewsblaine_scfc

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:41 - Aug 7 by Phil_S

Really? Thats madness

Direct quotes on WalesOnline.

I personally found it very difficult reading that grown men could become that upset because it wasn't feasible at that moment to chant "Jazzy is a bluebird"
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 2170 viewsPhil_S

Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:47 - Aug 7 by blaine_scfc

I personally found it very difficult reading that grown men could become that upset because it wasn't feasible at that moment to chant "Jazzy is a bluebird"

And I gather some are saying if he doesn't then he should leave the club now?
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 2151 viewsMurph75

Some lower league hilarity.. on 17:52 - Aug 7 by ScoobyDoo

Lead pipping? Thicker than i thought bud.

Haven't you got a sister you father wants you to sleep with?
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:56 - Aug 7 with 2130 viewsMurph75

In fairness they need something to enjoy on a match day. The football they play is utter dog sh1te.

And that accent goes through me What's the matter with them??
Some lower league hilarity.. on 18:59 - Aug 7 with 2115 viewsdobjack2

The person who wrote that has clearly assumed that they have grown up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024