Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless her Leanne Wood haha 15:12 - May 22 with 6626 viewsdonkeylabour

If you haven't watch the sunday politics on iplayer Carwyn is interviewed and then Leanne.

It's hilarious in another amateurish interview from the BBC Wales journalist Carwyn basically reveals that this so called 'deal' with plaid is no deal at all.

He's done plaid like a kipper to get elected, simple strategy. Say plaid have done a deal with the tories and ukip. Plaid panic have a chat with labour and pretend they've got a deal.

There's literally no document, zero, just an understanding on some areas which Carwyn has already started to slag off. I've got to hand it to labour on this one absolutely destroyed plaid, thanks for your support now jog on.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 15:13]

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:50 - May 22 with 1580 viewsdonkeylabour

There was a tory MP on a few weeks ago defending the PM when the crisis around Panama leaks came out and whether you agree with him or not he made some valid points on the media.

He basically got very angry with the line of questions saying about the public thinking Cameron was corrupt but as he said if the media constantly implants in the mind of people that he is corrupt then that will stick the same for MP's expenses. Only a minority did anything wrong, British MP's are positively angels compared to most politicians in a global context.

Scrutiny has shifted more towards attacking the man not the ball, it's inevitably making 'career politicians' because to be maverick is to be reckless. The media doesn't do nuance it does headlines, so it takes comments out of context and spins it. I remember Ken Clarke getting slaughtered for comments regarding rape when in reality it was a nuanced argument he was making in relation to degrees of severity, there was nothing wrong in what he said but people were calling for his head instantly.

My point is that where as back in the day politicians could craft intellectual arguments without fear of the mob now they have to pass everything through focus groups etc just in case some poor dear is offended or it's spun against them.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:51 - May 22 with 1576 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:44 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Because the media (and the powers behind it) doesn't want the public to think too deeply about things. Hence the constant drip feed of celebrity fluff.

I'm surprised at this, it seems self evident to me.

I'd disagree.

The Kardashian stuff was done by Ryan Seacrests production company - good friend of Simon Cowell. I very much doubt Simon Cowell is behind a vast conspiracy of surpressing politics; making money for himself sure...

Soundbite politics took over because the public generally don't want to think about things. A night out with the Kardashians would be entertaining; a night out with Corbyn rambling on would make you suicidal so I guess there's a point there.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:12 - May 22 with 1539 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 16:52 - May 22 by donkeylabour

No you're correct I'm pro devolution but I'm pro devolution to local levels and not National devolution like they're doing in England with the creation of Northern super Councils.

So yes I am against the WAG it's inefficient, it's lazy and it's loaded in favor of one part of Wales.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 16:53]

I guess its because us welsh are just too dull to run our own affairs. Great to hear that all other areas are up to the job though - even if you know nothing at all about them. Excellent.

Beware of the Risen People

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:29 - May 22 with 1526 viewsblueytheblue

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:12 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

I guess its because us welsh are just too dull to run our own affairs. Great to hear that all other areas are up to the job though - even if you know nothing at all about them. Excellent.

I'd suggest evidence so far with respect of the WAG proves the point they aren't up to it.

Amateurs with no experience at governmental level have shown themselves to be well out of their depth.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:36 - May 22 with 1520 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:12 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

Defensive as per usual, if you had confidence you'd attack my post with counter arguments and not play up to the victim card.

As the poster above says prove to me the value of what they've done and where they've improved things. I bet you can't.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 19:40]

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:53 - May 22 with 1501 viewsJack_Meoff

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:51 - May 22 by blueytheblue

I'd disagree.

The Kardashian stuff was done by Ryan Seacrests production company - good friend of Simon Cowell. I very much doubt Simon Cowell is behind a vast conspiracy of surpressing politics; making money for himself sure...

Soundbite politics took over because the public generally don't want to think about things. A night out with the Kardashians would be entertaining; a night out with Corbyn rambling on would make you suicidal so I guess there's a point there.

Bollocks. The powers that be want the masses distracted so they can continue running amok. They must p*ss themselves with how easy it is too.

With respect, like..!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:14 - May 22 with 1483 viewsDr_Winston

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:53 - May 22 by Jack_Meoff

Bollocks. The powers that be want the masses distracted so they can continue running amok. They must p*ss themselves with how easy it is too.

With respect, like..!

The masses aren't exactly making it hard for them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:21 - May 22 with 1477 viewsJack_Meoff

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:14 - May 22 by Dr_Winston

The masses aren't exactly making it hard for them.

Can't talk now mate, Britain's Got Talent is on.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:36 - May 22 with 1440 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:36 - May 22 by donkeylabour

Defensive as per usual, if you had confidence you'd attack my post with counter arguments and not play up to the victim card.

As the poster above says prove to me the value of what they've done and where they've improved things. I bet you can't.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 19:40]

No no - simply pointing out how silly your argument is when its called out.

I tell you what they have not done though - created an expenses scandal, started illegal wars, created a bedroom tax, wasted £160 billion on Trident, created a banking crises, threatened to pull wales out of europe against the will of the welsh people, created a migration crises, and championed selfishness above society.

I hope that helps.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:49 - May 22 with 1434 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:36 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

I tell you what they have not done though - created an expenses scandal, started illegal wars, created a bedroom tax, wasted £160 billion on Trident, created a banking crises, threatened to pull wales out of europe against the will of the welsh people, created a migration crises, and championed selfishness above society.

I hope that helps.

Plaid Cymru couldn't start illegal or legal wars even if they wanted to. Nor could they influence the banking/financial crisis even if they wanted to (hint: left-wing, right-wing, nationalist and populist governments around the world were severely impacted by the financial crisis. The SNP are pro-EU but they may see Scotland leave Europe whilst it's in power., that's democracy.

Virtually everything you just said could also be said of UKIP (aside from trident, k. Not sure what UKIP's stance on trident is).

You're such a hack for Plaid you have lost all sense of reality.

I know exactly where Labour's weaknesses lie. I would start with the leader, Jeremy Corbyn. Not afraid to admit that. The Plaid hacks on this site just seem incapable of being objective.
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 23:29 - May 22 with 1409 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:49 - May 22 by nice_to_michu

Plaid Cymru couldn't start illegal or legal wars even if they wanted to. Nor could they influence the banking/financial crisis even if they wanted to (hint: left-wing, right-wing, nationalist and populist governments around the world were severely impacted by the financial crisis. The SNP are pro-EU but they may see Scotland leave Europe whilst it's in power., that's democracy.

Virtually everything you just said could also be said of UKIP (aside from trident, k. Not sure what UKIP's stance on trident is).

I know exactly where Labour's weaknesses lie. I would start with the leader, Jeremy Corbyn. Not afraid to admit that. The Plaid hacks on this site just seem incapable of being objective.

It was about the welsh government actually. Please try to keep up.

You post a lot of words. Perhaps you should try reading more ?

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 06:24 - May 23 with 1369 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 23:29 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

It was about the welsh government actually. Please try to keep up.

You post a lot of words. Perhaps you should try reading more ?

"It was about the Welsh government"

- you mentioned a bunch of policies which are handled at Westminster....
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 06:52 - May 23 with 1364 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 06:24 - May 23 by nice_to_michu

"It was about the Welsh government"

- you mentioned a bunch of policies which are handled at Westminster....

Much less words. I am sure we all thank you for that.

You still have not cracked the reading though.
The point being made was , basically, that welsh people are uniquely too dull to run their own affairs, whereas i was pointing out that almost all of our major issues can be traced to uk level government. If anything the list illustrates how hopeless uk government has been - and in comparison the (labour run) welsh government shows up pretty well in relative terms.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 07:02 - May 23 with 1355 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 06:52 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

Much less words. I am sure we all thank you for that.

You still have not cracked the reading though.
The point being made was , basically, that welsh people are uniquely too dull to run their own affairs, whereas i was pointing out that almost all of our major issues can be traced to uk level government. If anything the list illustrates how hopeless uk government has been - and in comparison the (labour run) welsh government shows up pretty well in relative terms.

Good point.

I can read, I just occasionally don't read every single post in the thread. Please forgive me, we can't always be as sharp or clued up as you.
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 10:21 - May 23 with 1317 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:36 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

I hope that helps.

So you can't answer the question fair enough.

In answer to your rant they don't have control in pretty much all of those areas so we'd never know.

I'm struggling to imagine Leanne Wood dealing with Putin and Assad you're absolutely right. Bloody Hell, just think about that for one second Leanne Wood negotiating World peace, global trade deals , defence of the Nation, having control over the borders.

Wow, if you think things are bad now just imagine that prospect thanks for making opinions even more entrenched.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 10:22]

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 11:05 - May 23 with 1274 viewsGB11

Plaid are a joke.

What it is, in my eyes, is a load of people of the older generation peddling the myths of their forefathers. Their little ideologically battle taking priority over logic. Then their kids running their mouths on social media, acting as if the english walked in to their home and kicked their dog.

Putting the youth of today and the future at risk because their parents told them Englanders are the "baddies".

Times change FOR GODS SAKE. England are and wales and so interwoven now, we are more or less the same country.

I've been to england far more than north wales or west wales. I've been to bangor once, that being my one trip to north wales. I feel more of a connection with the people of certain parts of england where I have been numerous times.

Good luck creating a welsh currency
Good luck creating a welsh funded health service
Good luck creating any welsh funned public service for that matter

Etc, etc, etc

We are a rural country ffs. Nothing more.

Per capita we receive more per head than english people. But that is rarely spoken of, as of course we get the worst deal.

If you go through human history, the attacks (so they say) on the welsh by the english would come out around the bottom of human tragedies.

My father says "never forget the tyranny of your past". What? No english person has done anything bad to me. I've met more dickhead welshmen than english. Many more. It isnt even close.

He loves the germans as well. And they would have murdered us all less than a life time ago.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 11:07]
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 11:17 - May 23 with 1262 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:49 - May 22 by nice_to_michu

Exactly.

He/she can't see that the WAG have control over areas like health and education on pretty much every measure they're performing badly.

Instead of answering this points we have waffle over areas that have nothing to do with the WAG.

If Kilkenny truly believed in his beliefs he would be able to cite where the WAG has improved our lives instead he's turned the WAG into some sort of Trade Union/talking shop... oh hang on a sec

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 13:18 - May 23 with 1235 viewsLeonisGod

And Labour's arrogance is again nailed to the mast for everyone to see. They're f*cking this country over good and proper and people are too blasé to do anything about it. Shame.
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 13:44 - May 23 with 1220 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 13:18 - May 23 by LeonisGod

And Labour's arrogance is again nailed to the mast for everyone to see. They're f*cking this country over good and proper and people are too blasé to do anything about it. Shame.

Ah yes, the "arrogance" accusation.

What exactly do you mean by that?
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 14:22 - May 23 with 1201 viewsdonkeylabour

I'd be arrogant if after 17 years of power the party in opposition bent down and took it up the arse. Plaid has an opportunity either to press for some actual policies to be enacted or to wield some power. What did they do? Zilch, they've basically said we're not worthy Carwyn you carry on.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:10 - May 23 with 1164 viewsWingstandwood

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 14:22 - May 23 by donkeylabour

I'd be arrogant if after 17 years of power the party in opposition bent down and took it up the arse. Plaid has an opportunity either to press for some actual policies to be enacted or to wield some power. What did they do? Zilch, they've basically said we're not worthy Carwyn you carry on.

Yeah its basically an absolute shower of shit housed in a multi-million Pound complete waste of money ego-trip of a building! I find the opposition to be utterly crap and too afraid to go for the jugular and mention the 'C' word i.e. Cardiff bias/favouritism.

No doubt terrified of losing votes/regional votes/2nd choice votes within the Cardiff bubble and its surrounding satellite area's. IMO any political party/A.M too 'terrified' of governing that prefers to play to the camera's with spontaneous acts of choreographed 'opposition' whilst at the same time being nothing but 'ineffectual-hot-air' merchants?

......... Should get out of politics, full stop. Circumstance(s) where personal career prospects/political party survival comes way before making peoples lives better and where career politicians prefer eternal opposition?..... Should order themselves a large builders skip to be delivered outside the Wag so they can jump all in it. That's how much use they really are at the end of the day!

Argus!

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:16 - May 23 with 1156 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:10 - May 23 by Wingstandwood

Yeah its basically an absolute shower of shit housed in a multi-million Pound complete waste of money ego-trip of a building! I find the opposition to be utterly crap and too afraid to go for the jugular and mention the 'C' word i.e. Cardiff bias/favouritism.

No doubt terrified of losing votes/regional votes/2nd choice votes within the Cardiff bubble and its surrounding satellite area's. IMO any political party/A.M too 'terrified' of governing that prefers to play to the camera's with spontaneous acts of choreographed 'opposition' whilst at the same time being nothing but 'ineffectual-hot-air' merchants?

......... Should get out of politics, full stop. Circumstance(s) where personal career prospects/political party survival comes way before making peoples lives better and where career politicians prefer eternal opposition?..... Should order themselves a large builders skip to be delivered outside the Wag so they can jump all in it. That's how much use they really are at the end of the day!

You've change your tune, Wingstandwood.

You do realize the opposition are Plaid Cymru, right?
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:17 - May 23 with 1156 viewsdonkeylabour

I don't want to sound like a broken record but the Welsh media don't help, they ignore much of what the other parties say unless e.g. UKIP say something silly.

Their jobs are dependent on the WAG and so they're largely deferential and like London it's obviously Cardiff focused, especially the BBC.

The lack of accountability with the WAG is frightening you have local BBC/S4C/ITV and the Western Mail, plus local rags that's it and all labour biased. It's appalling, something happens with NHS in England it's all over the media, you have the likes of Andrew Neil ripping the Minister.

But our resident Nats instead of trumpeting the benefits can only pursue their victim mentality.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:23 - May 23 with 1151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agreed. If I was a rank and file plaid party activist I'd be asking serious questions of this utter farce of a negotiation. Looks like Leighton Andrews was right all along. Trampie must be suicidal!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:25 - May 23 with 1147 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 11:05 - May 23 by GB11

Plaid are a joke.

What it is, in my eyes, is a load of people of the older generation peddling the myths of their forefathers. Their little ideologically battle taking priority over logic. Then their kids running their mouths on social media, acting as if the english walked in to their home and kicked their dog.

Putting the youth of today and the future at risk because their parents told them Englanders are the "baddies".

Times change FOR GODS SAKE. England are and wales and so interwoven now, we are more or less the same country.

I've been to england far more than north wales or west wales. I've been to bangor once, that being my one trip to north wales. I feel more of a connection with the people of certain parts of england where I have been numerous times.

Good luck creating a welsh currency
Good luck creating a welsh funded health service
Good luck creating any welsh funned public service for that matter

Etc, etc, etc

We are a rural country ffs. Nothing more.

Per capita we receive more per head than english people. But that is rarely spoken of, as of course we get the worst deal.

If you go through human history, the attacks (so they say) on the welsh by the english would come out around the bottom of human tragedies.

My father says "never forget the tyranny of your past". What? No english person has done anything bad to me. I've met more dickhead welshmen than english. Many more. It isnt even close.

He loves the germans as well. And they would have murdered us all less than a life time ago.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 11:07]

I guess you know this already, but you are one crazy cat. Go seek professional help. No need to thank me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024