Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season 20:25 - Apr 23 with 9333 viewsQPRDave

Younger ones apparently.........Hoping he's looking for a bit more than that!!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-manager-type-pla
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:26 - Apr 25 with 1101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:08 - Apr 25 by QPRDave

Terry there are a small bunch of posters on here, that no matter what I post will sneer, & criticise, simply because it was me. All I'm asking is don't just follow the crowd because they do it.
I haven't any axe to grind with you nor am I looking to row with you.
I like to post things that doesn't necessary go with the "flock" that's all. Post another side to the argument, get debate going, instead of everyone just nodding away like the Churchill dog and agreeing. Ok?

Now all I was suggesting with my post is, I hope he's looking for talent as well as youth.
My point being it's all well and good getting younger players but they also need to be able to perform at this level.
Now I can almost hear my posse of detractors, or if you like bullies scratching away at their keyboards as they read this, waiting to pile in with
"well that's obvious init" sort of statements.
But as with all ages of players there are some at one level and some at another, and on here all that seems to be called for is lets go to div 2 and sign a young player.
Well you know as well as I do that ain't gonna work.
Ok now don't apologise to anyone terry, just for talking to me, be your own man, some don't like it, but hey what can they do?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 18:13]

I can only speak for myself. I presume i'm one of the small bunch of posters you talk about.

It's two things really.

1) It's the never ending soul crushing negativity you dish out.
2) It's the aura of gratification you seem to get from a response, like this one.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:46 - Apr 25 with 1047 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:26 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can only speak for myself. I presume i'm one of the small bunch of posters you talk about.

It's two things really.

1) It's the never ending soul crushing negativity you dish out.
2) It's the aura of gratification you seem to get from a response, like this one.

very Passive Aggressive ....end of

There's always the ignore button....I really don't mind you exercising this option
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 19:48]
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:54 - Apr 25 with 1023 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:46 - Apr 25 by QPRDave

very Passive Aggressive ....end of

There's always the ignore button....I really don't mind you exercising this option
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 19:48]

'end of'

The calling card of the internet arsehole.

Just giving you an answer as to why you're probably getting pelters. I don't press the ignore button so you'll have to get your satisfaction elsewhere.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:12 - Apr 25 with 978 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:54 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

'end of'

The calling card of the internet arsehole.

Just giving you an answer as to why you're probably getting pelters. I don't press the ignore button so you'll have to get your satisfaction elsewhere.

well you're a wimp that should know basil
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024