Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Mahoney RIP 15:54 - Jan 7 with 5732 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Body-Briton-Ferry-formally-identified-Ke

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 15:58 - Jan 7 with 4550 viewsLord_Bony

Murdered eh? well well...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:27 - Jan 7 with 4450 viewsLohengrin

Kevin Barry Mahoney. A tinker off the site, Daz?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:29 - Jan 7 with 4440 viewsDarran

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:27 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

Kevin Barry Mahoney. A tinker off the site, Daz?

No idea yet Sir.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:52 - Jan 7 with 4382 viewsLoyal

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:29 - Jan 7 by Darran

No idea yet Sir.

Was he a season ticket holder ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:07 - Jan 7 with 4341 viewsHighjack

Not sure if it's related but there's been a policewoman stationed outside a house on the main road down by Jim the Trim's all day. She looks fuc king freezing poor girl. Might take her a cup of tea and some biscuits later.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 4309 viewstreboethjack

I recently moved to the street where this occurred and the police are still there now at each end of the lane. In relation to the house by Jim the trims there were a number of officers in and out there earlier apparently.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:05 - Jan 7 with 4204 viewsperchrockjack

Thought it was no baloney Mahoney for a moment

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 4196 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

I sincerely hope it's not the fella who used to post on J.Net as St Athan Idiot?

RIP
Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:22 - Jan 7 with 4147 viewsLeon_Drinker

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

I sincerely hope it's not the fella who used to post on J.Net as St Athan Idiot?

RIP

I thought he was much older than the guy in the link.
Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 4111 viewsLoyal

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:07 - Jan 7 by Highjack

Not sure if it's related but there's been a policewoman stationed outside a house on the main road down by Jim the Trim's all day. She looks fuc king freezing poor girl. Might take her a cup of tea and some biscuits later.

It's long been a desire of mine to have a fumble with a police lady in full uniform.

I doubt if she will give you the go ahead, but you could wnk in her cup of tea, at least you can say you got some spunk in her 👍

And for anyone who thinks this is sexist I also approve this method for both genders and all persuasions.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 21:44 - Jan 7 with 3871 viewsHighjack

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:07 - Jan 7 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

RIP

No it's not him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 3835 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 21:44 - Jan 7 by Highjack

No it's not him.

Thank God for that...

I'd hate to think of Leighton James finding something to be happy about...
Kevin Mahoney RIP on 01:49 - Jan 8 with 3644 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In the short time (17 months) I've been on this board and reading the SWEP regularly, I think this is the first murder I've heard of in Swansea.

Is that normal on average? 1 a year or so? That would rank Swansea among the safest cities in the USA for its size.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 02:11 - Jan 8 with 3630 viewsLoyal

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 01:49 - Jan 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

In the short time (17 months) I've been on this board and reading the SWEP regularly, I think this is the first murder I've heard of in Swansea.

Is that normal on average? 1 a year or so? That would rank Swansea among the safest cities in the USA for its size.

I think it's in the region of 25 a year.
That's the county area mind. I only say this as it was on a programme last year from recollection.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 2:13]

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 07:59 - Jan 8 with 3534 viewsLohengrin

When I was a boy, Tummer, if there was a murder anywhere in Britain it was BIG news. It would dominate all the front pages for days.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 11:56 - Jan 8 with 3410 viewsHighjack

This isn't Swansea, it's Britton ferry which is part of the glorious and superior town of neath. It is twinned with a village in Uganda so you can understand why the murder rate is unproportionally high.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:02 - Jan 8 with 3400 viewsDarran

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 11:56 - Jan 8 by Highjack

This isn't Swansea, it's Britton ferry which is part of the glorious and superior town of neath. It is twinned with a village in Uganda so you can understand why the murder rate is unproportionally high.

I had a pint in the Workies with Idi Amin several years ago.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:07 - Jan 8 with 3398 viewsHighjack

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:02 - Jan 8 by Darran

I had a pint in the Workies with Idi Amin several years ago.

I had no idea it was such a prestigious and reputable establishment.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:22 - Jan 8 with 3386 viewsDarran

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:07 - Jan 8 by Highjack

I had no idea it was such a prestigious and reputable establishment.

Allowing the likes of me in you mean?

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:25 - Jan 8 with 3294 viewsmax936

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 12:22 - Jan 8 by Darran

Allowing the likes of me in you mean?

What was the pub you used to frequent behind the Workies about 100yrs ago, I remember seeing you in there and talking to you, you was off your chuff then as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:33 - Jan 8 with 3278 viewsHighjack

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:25 - Jan 8 by max936

What was the pub you used to frequent behind the Workies about 100yrs ago, I remember seeing you in there and talking to you, you was off your chuff then as well

That was the one gaddafi and saddam used to drink in.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 3267 viewsLohengrin

Would that have been The Ship on the corner of Hunter Street?

Gone now like so many others.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:11 - Jan 8 with 3249 viewsNeath_Jack

The ship, the first pub we are allowed to buy drinks in when we were 16. As long as we behaved and stayed out the back, which suited us as that's where the pool table and jukebox was. It's a house now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:17 - Jan 8 with 3240 viewsDarran

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:11 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

The ship, the first pub we are allowed to buy drinks in when we were 16. As long as we behaved and stayed out the back, which suited us as that's where the pool table and jukebox was. It's a house now.

I lived in the house on the next corner down the one that used to be a chippy years ago but you probably can't remember that.

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 3191 viewsmax936

Kevin Mahoney RIP on 17:17 - Jan 8 by Darran

I lived in the house on the next corner down the one that used to be a chippy years ago but you probably can't remember that.

Lily Whites, used have fabulous fish in there, Hickory opposite the Cam in the Melin has the best Chip ship fish now it's stunning.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024