Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford tickets 19:58 - Sep 16 with 12208 viewsqprxtc

Go on sale Monday 21st September. 10am. 700 loyalty points.
Brentford tickets on 17:19 - Sep 22 with 2629 viewsWeaverQPR

Brentford tickets on 15:57 - Sep 22 by RBlock

If you can make it down to the box office do. They are usually pretty helpful sorting tickets out. Better than the website/hotline anyway.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:33]

XX
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 18:23]

@WeavQPR

Brentford tickets on 17:25 - Sep 22 with 2615 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford tickets on 17:19 - Sep 22 by WeaverQPR

XX

That's extremely out of order if so. I'm a bit surprised this many have sold so far for a Friday night game live on the box.
Brentford tickets on 17:30 - Sep 22 with 2597 viewsRBlock

Brentford tickets on 17:19 - Sep 22 by WeaverQPR

XX

Hmmm, in hindsight maybe I should have kept schtum. Might go back and edit that.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:33]
Brentford tickets on 17:39 - Sep 22 with 2574 viewsBushman

I just went down there with 619 points and tried to get a squeeze,fella said system wouldn't allow them to sell me until 10am tomorrow,so reckon it's unlikely they are selling them to anyone with under 700 points today.

400 left at 4.30
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 17:40]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Brentford tickets on 18:05 - Sep 22 with 2523 viewsRangersw12

http://bias.org.uk/2015/09/12/please-do-not-buy-tickets-for-qpr-fans/

Bless em
Brentford tickets on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 2522 viewscollegeranger

Brentford tickets on 17:25 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

That's extremely out of order if so. I'm a bit surprised this many have sold so far for a Friday night game live on the box.

ITS NOT LIVE ON THE TV - Its been moved because of RWC Final next day at Twickenham!!
Brentford tickets on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 2511 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 18:06 - Sep 22 by collegeranger

ITS NOT LIVE ON THE TV - Its been moved because of RWC Final next day at Twickenham!!

I must admit I thought it was on TV. Surprised Sky havent chosen to take in the game anyway
Brentford tickets on 18:14 - Sep 22 with 2502 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ah sht. Doubly need a ticket now.
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford tickets on 18:15 - Sep 22 with 2502 viewsRangersw12

Brentford tickets on 18:13 - Sep 22 by GetMeRangers

I must admit I thought it was on TV. Surprised Sky havent chosen to take in the game anyway

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/9966612/brentfords-showdown-with-lo

It's on Sky
Brentford tickets on 18:17 - Sep 22 with 2499 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 18:05 - Sep 22 by Rangersw12

http://bias.org.uk/2015/09/12/please-do-not-buy-tickets-for-qpr-fans/

Bless em

Slightly short sighted of them. Anyone who is using a Bees connection for this game may well be doing the same for the reverse fixture

No cameras, night game and full house. Will be a great night
Brentford tickets on 18:26 - Sep 22 with 2481 viewsHayesender

It is on sky

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Brentford tickets on 18:26 - Sep 22 with 2480 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 14:18 - Sep 22 by Northernr

1,800 all upstairs - or, at least, that's what we've been doing for all visitors for the last three seasons. Been a while since we gave anybody the whole end.

One of those tough calls. Giving the whole end can help the opponents but for the Bees and Fools games, it would add to the atmosphere, which I am in favour of... unless it is Chelscum
Brentford tickets on 02:24 - Sep 23 with 2274 viewsdenhamhoop2

Brentford tickets on 18:26 - Sep 22 by GetMeRangers

One of those tough calls. Giving the whole end can help the opponents but for the Bees and Fools games, it would add to the atmosphere, which I am in favour of... unless it is Chelscum

If anyone wants a ticket for the Home End thanks to my buying tickets for the LDV Final the other year I can buy one in the North Stand
Brentford tickets on 10:03 - Sep 23 with 2108 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford tickets on 18:26 - Sep 22 by GetMeRangers

Do I take it that the lower seats are not ST holders?The game will sell out whether we are given the whole end or not so don't expect us to just get the upper.Should be a great night.

Providing we win
Brentford tickets on 10:16 - Sep 23 with 2065 viewsItalianR

Brentford tickets on 10:03 - Sep 23 by switchingcode

Do I take it that the lower seats are not ST holders?The game will sell out whether we are given the whole end or not so don't expect us to just get the upper.Should be a great night.

Providing we win

what the fudge, on sale for 450 plus loyalty points this morning at 10, at 10.10 they are sold out?
Brentford tickets on 10:18 - Sep 23 with 2063 viewstraininvain

Brentford tickets on 10:16 - Sep 23 by ItalianR

what the fudge, on sale for 450 plus loyalty points this morning at 10, at 10.10 they are sold out?

Tried to buy online from 10am but no joy. Makes you wonder where they all went.
Brentford tickets on 10:22 - Sep 23 with 2051 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 10:03 - Sep 23 by switchingcode

Providing we win

No, they arent ST holders. The possibility is there to open the Lower School End to away supporters. Even if they dont, I am sure there will be quite a few Bees supporters as guests of Rs, in a quid pro quo arrangement, as well as those who get tickets by being on our supporters database. For the Fools game this week, it was as simple as registering for their website and getting tickets, although I have got mine in the away allocation rather than neutral area. I was slightly surprised to see the Bees put a minimum 10 'loyalty' points to prevent Rs getting Bees tickets, but with a tighter capacity than LR, it is understandable. AS with most normal grounds, it isnt unusual for away fans to sit with home supporting mates... obvious exception made for the likes of Chelscum and Milwall..

I will be with Bees mates in the home end and the favour will be returned if they cant get tickets for the LR fixture. Going to be a cracking night at GP
Brentford tickets on 10:26 - Sep 23 with 2038 viewsRblock_James

I had the tickets in my online basket at 9:57 and it just logged me off.

Sold out in 9mins. That's what happens when you start selling them before 10am.

Piss poor from ticketmaster/box office
Brentford tickets on 10:42 - Sep 23 with 1998 viewsloftboy

Luckily got our 4 this morning

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Brentford tickets on 11:16 - Sep 23 with 1932 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I got the two I needed this morning.
It let me put them in the basket and proceeded to payment page at about 9.57. At that stage it froze. When I refreshed it the credit card details cleared but the tickets remained in the basket. I then guessed the system was blocked till 10am. As soon as it went to 10am I refreshed again and it let me proceed. Perhaps I was just lucky from the sound of it.
Brentford tickets on 11:37 - Sep 23 with 1890 viewswindsorian

Brentford tickets on 02:24 - Sep 23 by denhamhoop2

If anyone wants a ticket for the Home End thanks to my buying tickets for the LDV Final the other year I can buy one in the North Stand

Am desperate to take my son (13) to this, would you be able to get 1 adult and 1 child ticket please mate, would be very grateful, Cheers Chris
Brentford tickets on 11:50 - Sep 23 with 1866 viewsBushman

Got my 2 at 10am today at HQ.

Said they had 400 to sell.

Guy in the queue said he couldnt get them online this am so perhaps they just sold them from the box office.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Brentford tickets on 11:50 - Sep 23 with 1866 viewsLblock

Somehow we've managed to get our dirty dozen all sorted for this one.

I do think the on line sales were a little bit naughty both with dropping straight to 450 points and being able to purchase at 9:58Hrs today. Got the last two we needed today.
Fact is we could've sold the whole ground out so I do feel sorry for those who didn't get the briefs they wanted.

Thoughts now turn to Friday and boozer destination and then which pub in the mecca of W5 to use for the Bentford game

Good craic this Championship malarkey

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brentford tickets on 13:41 - Sep 23 with 1732 viewsLblock

Just received first 4 in the post

Row F in Upper Tier - surprised by that as I got them at 10:01Hrs on day the came out for 700+

So what's happened to rows A to E in the upper???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brentford tickets on 14:08 - Sep 23 with 1692 viewsqprxtc

Brentford tickets on 13:41 - Sep 23 by Lblock

Just received first 4 in the post

Row F in Upper Tier - surprised by that as I got them at 10:01Hrs on day the came out for 700+

So what's happened to rows A to E in the upper???

People who were queueing at the box office probably got them.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024