Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in 17:56 - Feb 1 with 7769 viewsBournedore

What a victory. Amazing performance 2nd half. Some of the posters on here need to take a look at themselves. Missing montero, ki, Leon, siggy and obviously no bony, so basically a 2nd team, and people moaning. Incredible. Up theirs, and up yours Southampton. Payback's a bitch....
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:58 - Feb 1 with 1929 viewsadamswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:48 - Feb 1 by dgt73

I don't suppose you do.

I don't suppose you can muster a coherent argument. If you are going to pick an issue with my post, make you're point. I know we've got 33 points, I couldn't be happier. I've never questioned the management, I've said we were not playing well, do you think we've been playing well?
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 1910 viewsdgt73

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:58 - Feb 1 by adamswan

I don't suppose you can muster a coherent argument. If you are going to pick an issue with my post, make you're point. I know we've got 33 points, I couldn't be happier. I've never questioned the management, I've said we were not playing well, do you think we've been playing well?

We certainly haven't been playing as bad as some people make out. Apart from Liverpool away and Chelsea home results and performances have been ok (since Xmas) and that's with some key players missing.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Get in on 22:39 - Feb 1 with 1874 viewsMillie

Get in on 18:03 - Feb 1 by Parlay

What a stupid thread.

Why does every win end up with a slanging match? Surely if you are entitled to go overboard when we win people are also entitled to give their opinion when we lose?

Today we had an excellent result and a good performance for 45mins. To suggest the opinions raised against our tactics and performances of late are now unwarranted because we won a game is a bit shirt sighted.

Enjoy the win and stop looking to goad people, its boring.

Plum
Get in on 22:42 - Feb 1 with 1867 viewsdobjack2

3 points brilliant as i dont think that any of our midfield 5 would have staryed if there was a full squad available

However I don't think the game plan was for us to get murdered down the left in the first half and to rely on one of their players hitting a shot close enough to Fab so he could get something on it in the first 10 mins. I don't like the tactic of inviting teams onto us, it can end up with sustained pressure if we leave the striker isolated as our wingers are pushed back.

Saying that it All comes down to taking your chances when you are on top. In the premier league the opposition will inevitably have a chance or two.

We got away with it today, other teams have got away with it at the liberty.
Get in on 08:36 - Feb 2 with 1807 viewsjackb

Get in on 21:45 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Did you get a new one?

actually, it was you I was testing, to see if you have to have the last word, guess I was right :)
Get in on 09:05 - Feb 2 with 1792 viewsParlay

Get in on 08:36 - Feb 2 by jackb

actually, it was you I was testing, to see if you have to have the last word, guess I was right :)

Oh the horror, what a mean man I am.

The flaw in that of course is nobody knows when a discussion is going to end so the last word is nit something someone can pre meditate. If people are continuing the discussion i am in then i will respond as is polite.

Testing...

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Get in on 09:06 - Feb 2 with 1789 viewsParlay

Get in on 22:39 - Feb 1 by Millie

Plum

But a very wise and correct plum so wind your neck in.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 09:21 - Feb 2 with 1781 viewsTreforys_Jack

There was a few posts last week, pleading with Blackburn to win and put us out of our misery. Then apparently things could change. You know who you are.
Login to get fewer ads

Get in on 12:18 - Feb 2 with 1744 viewsUplandsJack

Get in on 22:42 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

3 points brilliant as i dont think that any of our midfield 5 would have staryed if there was a full squad available

However I don't think the game plan was for us to get murdered down the left in the first half and to rely on one of their players hitting a shot close enough to Fab so he could get something on it in the first 10 mins. I don't like the tactic of inviting teams onto us, it can end up with sustained pressure if we leave the striker isolated as our wingers are pushed back.

Saying that it All comes down to taking your chances when you are on top. In the premier league the opposition will inevitably have a chance or two.

We got away with it today, other teams have got away with it at the liberty.

This exactly except I believe Shelvey would/should be made room for...
Other than that good post
Get in on 12:27 - Feb 2 with 1738 viewsjackb

Get in on 09:05 - Feb 2 by Parlay

Oh the horror, what a mean man I am.

The flaw in that of course is nobody knows when a discussion is going to end so the last word is nit something someone can pre meditate. If people are continuing the discussion i am in then i will respond as is polite.

Testing...

Yes, you are, very!
Get in on 14:10 - Feb 2 with 1704 viewsParlay

Get in on 12:27 - Feb 2 by jackb

Yes, you are, very!

Ah well, im sure you will get over it.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 14:49 - Feb 2 with 1693 viewsScoobyWho

Get in on 17:58 - Feb 1 by headcleaner

there will be plenty of swans fans gutted with that near perfect away performance tonight. 3 points, clean sheet job done. players to fit back in and new signings to bed in. Jesus its a drag being a swans fan these days

I wouldn't have thought so.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Get in on 14:55 - Feb 2 with 1682 viewsParlay

Get in on 14:49 - Feb 2 by ScoobyWho

I wouldn't have thought so.

Agreed. Nobody wants us to lose, to suggest so is just silly.

We have fans that are positive whatever happens and feel it is their duty to be so for whatever reason. Then we have fans that take a constructive route to appraisal. Even in victory there are major concerns with performance.

It is not as black and white as if we win we were excellent and if we lose we are crap. Sometimes we can play excellently and lose remember.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 14:59 - Feb 2 with 1676 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get in on 14:55 - Feb 2 by Parlay

Agreed. Nobody wants us to lose, to suggest so is just silly.

We have fans that are positive whatever happens and feel it is their duty to be so for whatever reason. Then we have fans that take a constructive route to appraisal. Even in victory there are major concerns with performance.

It is not as black and white as if we win we were excellent and if we lose we are crap. Sometimes we can play excellently and lose remember.

Posters said during the Blackburn matchday thread they hoped we'd lose so things could get sorted. I realise this may have been a tantrum because we were playing so badly. Go have a look its not hard to find.
Get in on 15:17 - Feb 2 with 1663 viewsParlay

Get in on 14:59 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

Posters said during the Blackburn matchday thread they hoped we'd lose so things could get sorted. I realise this may have been a tantrum because we were playing so badly. Go have a look its not hard to find.

Ah right the cup, people have been saying on here for the last few days that some people hope we lose each week so they can moan. I didn't read it properly.

People have been wanting to get knocked out of the cups for years, in fact id say the majority have. I remember speaking out about it on the old Planetswans and got abused from pillar to post that i felt i would like us to progress. I felt it utterly bizarre.

I can however, see an argument for wanting something to reach a head in a less important match in order for it then to be sorted by the time the league game comes round. But i never want us to lose any game, but thats just me.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 15:18]

Forum celebrity

Get in on 16:37 - Feb 2 with 1553 viewsbluenile

Get in on 18:03 - Feb 1 by Parlay

What a stupid thread.

Why does every win end up with a slanging match? Surely if you are entitled to go overboard when we win people are also entitled to give their opinion when we lose?

Today we had an excellent result and a good performance for 45mins. To suggest the opinions raised against our tactics and performances of late are now unwarranted because we won a game is a bit shirt sighted.

Enjoy the win and stop looking to goad people, its boring.

Teapot................kettle.....................black.....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Get in on 16:48 - Feb 2 with 1542 viewsParlay

Get in on 16:37 - Feb 2 by bluenile

Teapot................kettle.....................black.....................

Dont be racist.

Also that term isnt applicable, where have i started threads goading and abusing people? Ah thats right i havent.

As you were.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 17:33 - Feb 2 with 1526 viewsjackb

Get in on 14:10 - Feb 2 by Parlay

Ah well, im sure you will get over it.

Oh, it's not that much of a big deal 🍪
Get in on 17:34 - Feb 2 with 1523 viewsParlay

Get in on 17:33 - Feb 2 by jackb

Oh, it's not that much of a big deal 🍪

I agree.

Forum celebrity

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:56 - Feb 2 with 1491 viewsMatlock_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:24 - Feb 1 by adamswan

Some very childish people on this forum. If we carried on losing but won the last game of the season 6-0 would you be saying "hahaha look at all thise posters saying we were playing badly". Commenting on the fact that our team has been very poor recently does not mean you want them to lose, it's showing concern. Why not discuss the win, what went well; and if we lose we are equally entitled to dissect the loss and analyse where we are going wrong. That's what being a fan is.

This +1
Get in on 19:07 - Feb 2 with 1482 viewsskippyjack

Get in on 09:21 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

There was a few posts last week, pleading with Blackburn to win and put us out of our misery. Then apparently things could change. You know who you are.

And?.. we were poor against Blackburn.. we weren't poor against Southampton

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Get in on 19:19 - Feb 2 with 1471 viewsjackb

Get in on 17:34 - Feb 2 by Parlay

I agree.

well at least we agree on one thing anyway :)
Get in on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 1453 viewsParlay

Get in on 19:19 - Feb 2 by jackb

well at least we agree on one thing anyway :)

Always a bonus.

Forum celebrity

Get in on 20:35 - Feb 2 with 1431 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get in on 19:07 - Feb 2 by skippyjack

And?.. we were poor against Blackburn.. we weren't poor against Southampton

Ah rite, that was down to you being glad we lost, cheers dude we all owe you big time. Don't think there is anyone on the planet who wouldn't agree with you that we were really poor, but very few if any would be glad we lost. Just my opinion.
Get in on 20:40 - Feb 2 with 1430 viewsskippyjack

Get in on 20:35 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

Ah rite, that was down to you being glad we lost, cheers dude we all owe you big time. Don't think there is anyone on the planet who wouldn't agree with you that we were really poor, but very few if any would be glad we lost. Just my opinion.

That first sentence is borderline insanity (but carry on).. I was glad we lost.. it produced a fantastic reaction from the team.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024