Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Williams 22:38 - May 28 with 8610 viewsDevz00

Not sure if it's been posted but I just found out that his agent is Jamie Moralee. The same as Neil Taylor and Ash.

Williams' agent Jamie Moralee has been quoted: "If Jonny is not on Swansea's radar I would be surprised, because at the moment there aren't many people who don't think he's got a massive chance.

"In the next couple of weeks I'll have a conversation with Steve Parish and then we'll see where we go from there.

"The most important thing for Jonny is that he is playing first-team football."

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Jonny-Williams-agent-set-Steve-Parish-talks/s

Good or a bad thing? He likes the press it seems. Been here before with Taylor and Ash, again. I'd like to see Jonny Williams sign for us anyway.

[Post edited 28 May 2014 22:39]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jonny Williams on 18:31 - May 29 with 1764 viewsItchySphincter

Didn't look very good when I saw him. The next Ryan Green.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jonny Williams on 19:59 - May 29 with 1683 viewsEvanski

Jonny Williams on 17:00 - May 29 by longlostjack

- Some players need to be given the chance in the right set up * * * He's the type of player we should be taking a chance on. The potential reward is huge

This.

I was up in Glasgow for the Sweaties v Cymru game where Joniesta came on for the ill Bale at half time. He was magnificent. Had a hand in both our goals. Only half a game, I know, but the boy has undoubted talent. I think our style would suit him too. I'd be very happy to see him join us.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Jonny Williams on 20:05 - May 29 with 1668 viewsChief

never seen him play badly. no brainer if hes available. if we don't take the potential opportunity, someone else will.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jonny Williams on 21:39 - May 29 with 1624 viewsJackSomething

Jonny Williams on 20:05 - May 29 by Chief

never seen him play badly. no brainer if hes available. if we don't take the potential opportunity, someone else will.

If he's half as good as he'd been talked up to be, £4m would be a bargain. Especially given he's only 20.

Did someone really compare him to Kenji Gorre? He's made over 70 first team appearances by the age of 20 and been capped a few times by Wales.

I think I'm right in saying Gorre is older than him and hasn't yet made a first team appearance anywhere.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jonny Williams on 11:16 - May 30 with 1486 viewsZut_Alors

I remember being at the Wales Vs. Croatia game last year and thinking he was an exciting player. He looked a bit like a headless chicken at times, but did have moments which made me think he could become a good player.

I don't think he's ready for first 11, but as a promising youngster, I'd be happy for us to sign him if we could get a good deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024