Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gloating 15:50 - May 5 with 11583 viewsRogueTrooper

It lacks class, shows us up and generally takes away from the excellent work our team have achieved for over a decade.

But it's so much fun, well deserved and couldn't happen to a more lower form of pond life.

So without any feeling of shame whatsoever, I say to Cardiff City and all of their delusional, pig headed, shirt changing, so called fans,

Get down to the lower leagues where you truly belong, you're not what you were and now have to admit that you are utterly inferior to the Swans. Looking back over your fleeting visit to our league has been like watching a pissed up aunt ruin a wedding, your on and off field antics were truly cringeworthy, the equivalent of trying to cop off with the best man, swearing during the speeches and falling on your arse on the dance floor (revealing that you weren't wearing knickers and had a tuppence like Brian May's plug hole)

Good riddance

Lots of love

Roguetrooper

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Gloating on 15:55 - May 5 with 5022 viewsMusical_Swan

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Gloating on 15:57 - May 5 with 5004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That's one cracking analogy !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gloating on 15:58 - May 5 with 5001 viewsjacksinceever

Saturday at the Liberty was an embarrassment. A large amount of fans more interested in gloating at Cardiff's demise than concentrating on our own (inept) performance.
FFS please can we grow up and start supporting our team rather than worrying about Cardiff?
Next season will IMO be a critical one for us and the team and our manager will need every fan behind them.
Gloating on 16:03 - May 5 with 4960 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gloating on 15:58 - May 5 by jacksinceever

Saturday at the Liberty was an embarrassment. A large amount of fans more interested in gloating at Cardiff's demise than concentrating on our own (inept) performance.
FFS please can we grow up and start supporting our team rather than worrying about Cardiff?
Next season will IMO be a critical one for us and the team and our manager will need every fan behind them.

Agreed. Makes us look as small time as they were on their open top bus parade

Gloating on 16:05 - May 5 with 4943 viewsRogueTrooper

The team always have my support. But sometimes you've just got to put the boot in, especially after their little singsong on their bus trip this time last year (seems long ago now)

There's no shame in laughing at scummers, they chose to be like that

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Gloating on 16:07 - May 5 with 4933 viewsbermudajack

Post if the day 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Gloating on 16:22 - May 5 with 4864 viewsdgt73

Well on Saturday i was more interested in cardiff's result than our result and i make no apologies for that. Fuking good riddance to them and if you find that embarrassing then tough tities.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gloating on 16:23 - May 5 with 4853 viewsDarran

What a shit thread,f*ck off back to the Football League you Bassey Bastards.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Gloating on 16:49 - May 5 with 4745 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 16:05 - May 5 by RogueTrooper

The team always have my support. But sometimes you've just got to put the boot in, especially after their little singsong on their bus trip this time last year (seems long ago now)

There's no shame in laughing at scummers, they chose to be like that

You must have missed Alan t*wat face Tate doing it a few years back, yet another jack with amnesia?
Gloating on 16:54 - May 5 with 4719 viewsdgt73

Gloating on 16:49 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

You must have missed Alan t*wat face Tate doing it a few years back, yet another jack with amnesia?

Aren't you forgetting one little thing.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gloating on 17:04 - May 5 with 4674 viewsNeath_Jack

Gloating on 16:54 - May 5 by dgt73

Aren't you forgetting one little thing.

His other brain cell?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gloating on 17:06 - May 5 with 4662 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F@ck um.

I am most positive that we used to sing about them back in the olden days you know .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gloating on 17:21 - May 5 with 4615 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 16:49 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Nope, I remember that glorious day very well.

And yes, I'm gloating at you. And will be for a long time to come

Gloating on 17:26 - May 5 with 4598 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 17:21 - May 5 by RogueTrooper

Nope, I remember that glorious day very well.

And yes, I'm gloating at you. And will be for a long time to come

Gloat away sunshine, just see if you can get to me.
Gloating on 17:28 - May 5 with 4586 viewsorion3016

Gloating on 17:26 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Scoob long time no "see"
Good effort coming on here

Is tan going to stay or take the parachute and errrr jump

Be over there now after

Gloating on 17:29 - May 5 with 4583 viewsGlyn1

Blimey me RT. I don't know how long you've been married but it's time to forget about your wedding day. Just let it go.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gloating on 17:30 - May 5 with 4567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gloating on 17:28 - May 5 by orion3016

Scoob long time no "see"

Don't mention the sea mun ...................

Gloating on 17:30 - May 5 with 4563 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 17:26 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

Are you thick skinned? Or just generally thick?

Gloating on 17:33 - May 5 with 4549 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 17:28 - May 5 by orion3016

Scoob long time no "see"

I'm on here regular (much to Dazza's dislike) mate

Who knows? Dalman said relegation wasn't an option, now we'll find out.
Gloating on 17:34 - May 5 with 4538 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 17:30 - May 5 by RogueTrooper

Are you thick skinned? Or just generally thick?

Well if i'm thick i'm at home on here with people like you son.
Gloating on 17:35 - May 5 with 4532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gloating on 17:33 - May 5 by ScoobyDoo

A strange statement to make when all and sundry could see the writing on the wall. Except Mehmet, obviously

Gloating on 17:38 - May 5 with 4514 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 17:35 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

A strange statement to make when all and sundry could see the writing on the wall. Except Mehmet, obviously

You're hanging on my every word Bryn, don't know whether to be flattered or not?
Gloating on 17:39 - May 5 with 4509 viewsorion3016

If he goes you'll be back in blue but with a huge debt which will require funding by player sales, then you'll be fighting relegation to league 1

Must be a massive worry for you, although I can imagine the forever blue crew being happy with that?

Be over there now after

Gloating on 17:42 - May 5 with 4492 viewsScoobyDoo

Gloating on 17:39 - May 5 by orion3016

If he goes you'll be back in blue but with a huge debt which will require funding by player sales, then you'll be fighting relegation to league 1

Must be a massive worry for you, although I can imagine the forever blue crew being happy with that?

Given up worrying years ago mate, it's only a Football Club, not life or death. A big difference.
Gloating on 17:43 - May 5 with 4484 viewsDarran

I couldn't give a f*ck for you or your scummy club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024