Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! 10:06 - Aug 8 with 12274 viewsBucks_Ranger

Surely this is a wind up...

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/08/08/82029-33702759/
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:34 - Aug 8 with 2812 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:30 - Aug 8 by Westy75

Would be a great move if he knocked twitter on the head. Exposure to far too many Rangers loons.

So true from the snippets I get and I'm not even on it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:38 - Aug 8 with 2790 viewsPinnerPaul

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 11:54 - Aug 8 by cjc

Will there be any foreign players left!

Murphy, YSY, Dunne and Hoillett

We are also in for the Colombian and Harry brought Remy and Samba here

More anti HR propaganda.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:52 - Aug 8 with 2742 viewsQPRDave

Why do posters make up scenarios.
It reminds me of the Harry Enfield character Frank Doberman. ...."I can see Harry loaning out all my favourite players and leaving us with all the ones we don't like?"..There's no indication Harry will walk away but some get all steamed up about it.
He's getting shot as best he can of players that don't want to play for QPR. He's so far brought in some more than decent replacements, while spending very little in transfer fees, another thing the anti-Harry's complained about last season.
Let's just enjoy the football. The squad seem very happy, let's try to be positive and back our manager.
Btw this is Frank Doberman
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:05 - Aug 8 with 2710 viewsQPRDave

OK can all the Frank Dobermans listen up please....ahem ...read this

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 43m
Ale faurlin is not for sale. For the last time haven't I made myself clear in quite a few texts. For the first time I'm really irritated

and breath
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:07 - Aug 8 with 2700 viewsadhoc_qpr

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:05 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

OK can all the Frank Dobermans listen up please....ahem ...read this

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 43m
Ale faurlin is not for sale. For the last time haven't I made myself clear in quite a few texts. For the first time I'm really irritated

and breath

So it's a loan deal then!
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:12 - Aug 8 with 2681 viewsPinnerPaul

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:52 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

Why do posters make up scenarios.
It reminds me of the Harry Enfield character Frank Doberman. ...."I can see Harry loaning out all my favourite players and leaving us with all the ones we don't like?"..There's no indication Harry will walk away but some get all steamed up about it.
He's getting shot as best he can of players that don't want to play for QPR. He's so far brought in some more than decent replacements, while spending very little in transfer fees, another thing the anti-Harry's complained about last season.
Let's just enjoy the football. The squad seem very happy, let's try to be positive and back our manager.
Btw this is Frank Doberman

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:14 - Aug 8 with 2672 viewsQPRDave

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:07 - Aug 8 by adhoc_qpr

So it's a loan deal then!

Poor TF is getting some right needy t**ts tweeting him for everything from can you buy me a ticket to can you buy us a striker
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:17 - Aug 8 with 2653 viewstoboboly

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:14 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

Poor TF is getting some right needy t**ts tweeting him for everything from can you buy me a ticket to can you buy us a striker

Maybe he shouldn't have been using it so much?

All well and good getting upset when he doesn't like what is said but he loves re-tweeting people who support him.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:23 - Aug 8 with 2625 viewsQPRDave

He gets far too much agg though imo from supposed QPR fans. I mean that qprreport chap seems to want to put him through a KGB style interrogation most of the time & Scott Jones fella just abuses him most of the time, and then the saddo's who beg him not to sell a player........However much everyone loves Ale, Tarbs or any other player if the manager doesn't want him then thats it imo his decision
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 2622 viewssix_foot_two

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:17 - Aug 8 by toboboly

Maybe he shouldn't have been using it so much?

All well and good getting upset when he doesn't like what is said but he loves re-tweeting people who support him.

Maybe is sick to death of w*nkers jumping on on board every negative rumour like it was the gospel truth just to give them the oppotunity to rasie as much bile and hate as they can against himself and the manager .
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 14:25]
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:53 - Aug 8 with 2549 viewstoboboly

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:24 - Aug 8 by six_foot_two

Maybe is sick to death of w*nkers jumping on on board every negative rumour like it was the gospel truth just to give them the oppotunity to rasie as much bile and hate as they can against himself and the manager .
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 14:25]

And I wouldn't blame him. I don't use twitter myself. However he was constantly posting and replying to all the nutters and loving them when he was popular so he can't just suddenly wonder why they all go more mental when we have been relegated and rumours appear in papers.

You don't see Ellis Short with these sorts of headaches.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 17:21 - Aug 8 with 2436 viewsLoft1979

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/fulham-show-interest-in-qpr-midfielder?
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 18:58 - Aug 8 with 2299 viewsColombiR

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 13:11 - Aug 8 by 18StoneOfHoop

I blame the messenger. Paul Warburton wrote in the Chronicle a week ago that we lost the opening game of 2011/12 4-1 to Bolton.
Schloppy as Schteve would say.
Don't see him in the same class of knowledge or professionalism as other local journo's such as Yann Tear, Chris Charles or David McIntyre.

Surely no way is this going to happen..#TrustTweetingTony, innit?

There is a rather embarrassing piece of editing in that story that doesn't exactly make the paper look serious.

They accuse Fernandes of misspelling Faurlin's name - "Ale (sic)..." - and then call him Ali. His name is Alejandro, not Alistair for gawd's sake.
Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 19:30 - Aug 8 with 2249 viewsted_hendrix

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 14:14 - Aug 8 by QPRDave

There is a glaringly obvious cure that will put a total end to all of the crap he gets on tw@tter
Due to the fact that I've never been on tw@tter I thankfully will never need to use said glaringly obvious cure.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 20:46 - Aug 8 with 2169 viewskensalriser

Self-righteous brothers in full effect.

Was Harry Enfield ever a regular at QPR?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Now Faurlin to Foolham ! on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 2163 viewsDylanP

It is utter rubbish.

Look a tthe article. Not only can't they spell Ale's first name properly, but they actually correct TF's spelling of Ale. Now, seriously, if this was a credible news source, would thye misspell the first name of the subject of the story?

I'm just saying, I aint buying it!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024