Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! 09:36 - Aug 1 with 2239 viewsJonDoeman

Transfer news: Joey Barton likened to Forrest Gump by Everton legend Neville Southall http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-joey-barton-

It Is What It Is !!

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:38 - Aug 1 with 2230 viewsdaveB

The full interview is brilliant, his views on aiming for winning something was so refreshing
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:42 - Aug 1 with 2216 viewsJonDoeman

He's been backtracking on twitter this morning & I think he might have been reading LFW! ;)

Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 9m

Hope that clears my situation up for everyone. Stop listening to all the tittle-tattle. Most self coined 'experts',know fck all.

It Is What It Is !!

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:44 - Aug 1 with 2205 viewsNorthernr

Yeh essentially Everton don't want him so he's rowing back from that position earlier in the week where he was desperate to go to Everton and is now desperate to go to France again - where they also don't really want him.

Wonder if it ever occurs to him that if he wasn't such a prat this sort of thing wouldn't happen?
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:48 - Aug 1 with 2166 viewsTacticalR

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:44 - Aug 1 by Northernr

Yeh essentially Everton don't want him so he's rowing back from that position earlier in the week where he was desperate to go to Everton and is now desperate to go to France again - where they also don't really want him.

Wonder if it ever occurs to him that if he wasn't such a prat this sort of thing wouldn't happen?

I doubt our Nietzschean is capable of that level of insight.

Air hostess clique

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 09:49 - Aug 1 with 2166 viewsFFE

I doubt it!

I'm NOT the Fox

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 10:09 - Aug 1 with 2118 viewssmegma

Asked whether he felt Barton would be a good signing for the club, Southall said on TalkSPORT: "I think they have already got a kitman.

"What is he going to add to Everton? He might be a half-decent player at times but, if he was that good, Harry Redknapp would be begging him to stay at QPR.

"I don't see how he will fit into Everton's style of play. He ain't the best passer in the world.

"Yes he is fit and runs up and down all day but Forrest Gump did that as well didn't he?

Big Nev you f*cking legend !!!
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 10:20 - Aug 1 with 2079 viewsBromleyHoop

And I see you've been engaging in a spot of Joey-baiting on Twitter!

He has reiterated that he's going to play with a smile on his face wherever he plays but you just know that if he gets into the team playing at Doncaster he's going to erupt because he's so much better than that and deserves to be sunning himself on the cote d'azure.

It's a bit pathetic to see someone expose their weakness and frailty to such an extent with absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 10:26 - Aug 1 with 2057 viewsKevinPR

14th May:

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 14 May
I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!
Expand

Today:
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 55m
Hope that clears my situation up for everyone. Stop listening to all the tittle-tattle. Most self coined 'experts',know fck all.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 57m
No matter what happens, I intend to enjoy my football and play with a smile on my face. Again, wherever that maybe. Careers are too short
Expand
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 58m
...to help them regain their Premier League status. If, something happens and both clubs decide differently than I will assess my options.
Expand
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 59m
Playing in the Champions League for Olympique Marseille, nothing has changed my end. If not, I am contracted to QPR and will give my all
Expand
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 1h
...players, thats how they make money. Recent rumours are slightly wide of the mark, everyone knows where I would like to end up, in France.
Expand
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 1h
Its well known who I support. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out. Good football agents will always be looking to move...
Login to get fewer ads

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:09 - Aug 1 with 1979 viewsexiled_dictator

Well, according to Marseille's sporting director José Anigo, Barton still has an offer to play for them next season in the Champion's League, no less.
But he will have to reduce his financial demands to around £20k a week.
If he had a spine & balls, he would realise his situation and go.
As opposed to hanging around like a bad smell knowing he doesn't have to do much to still rake it in & skin us every week.
I don't blame him for getting the contract he did, but I do blame him for overstaying his welcome and behaving like a spoilt child.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8849710/joey-barton-yet-to-decide-

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:21 - Aug 1 with 1946 viewsessextaxiboy

In the squad for Saturday ?
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 1929 viewseastside_r

I hope Redknapp sticks him on the bench on Saturday, so that when he warms up we can all make our feelings known.

I'll be singing 'One Forrest Gump, there's only one Forrest Gump'.
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:38 - Aug 1 with 1897 viewsessextaxiboy

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:26 - Aug 1 by eastside_r

I hope Redknapp sticks him on the bench on Saturday, so that when he warms up we can all make our feelings known.

I'll be singing 'One Forrest Gump, there's only one Forrest Gump'.

Would you seriously give him stick ? I will be getting right behind anyone on the pitch in a Rangers shirt .... Its what we are there for .
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:48 - Aug 1 with 1878 viewsdaveB

I can't see him being involved unless we get injuries
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:53 - Aug 1 with 1861 viewseastside_r

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:38 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

Would you seriously give him stick ? I will be getting right behind anyone on the pitch in a Rangers shirt .... Its what we are there for .

Thanks for the insinuation that I don't support the team.

My post clearly says 'when he warms up'.

If he ever gets on the pitch in the hoops again, I'd be very surprised. But if he does then that's a different matter.
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:55 - Aug 1 with 1851 viewsQPunkR

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:48 - Aug 1 by daveB

I can't see him being involved unless we get injuries

Fúcking hope not!

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 1831 viewsRs_Holy

Southall was trully world class!... In his prime he was arguably the best in the world.

Must make him mad what he earned then, relative to what Joey earns now!... Chalk and cheese as far as ability goes and chalk and cheese with regard to wages!
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 12:02 - Aug 1 with 1823 viewsozexile

I think he's a very misguided individual but if he's wearing the hoops he's one of us for 90 minutes. And I like it when we win so I'll be supporting our players .
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 12:15 - Aug 1 with 1784 viewsJamie

Anything to see here?

Nah..
Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 12:20 - Aug 1 with 1772 viewsessextaxiboy

Barton mugged off by Big Nev! on 11:53 - Aug 1 by eastside_r

Thanks for the insinuation that I don't support the team.

My post clearly says 'when he warms up'.

If he ever gets on the pitch in the hoops again, I'd be very surprised. But if he does then that's a different matter.

So you give him some stick until he takes his top off ? or is he still fair game till he steps over the line ?
What if he is starting but "warming up" before kick off .. its all a bit confusing . I think my way is better .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024