Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox 20:22 - Nov 15 with 9331 viewsNoDiddley

When they played us but turned out shite

Jordan Cousins
Macauley Bonne
Connor Washington

Also that lad who played for ? Stevenage in a pre season, Adam Miller looked half decent but again not.
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 12:16 - Nov 18 with 1192 viewsterryb

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 10:39 - Nov 18 by Esox_Lucius

I give you Vic Mobley.

The difference being that we didn't sign Mobley because he played well against us!

I will certainly join you with Victor "Bloody" Mobley being the worst signing that the club have made!
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 16:59 - Nov 18 with 1075 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 08:03 - Nov 16 by silverbirch

Simon Stainrod, playing for Oldham, I think.
Quite happy to have ten Jordan cousins in row for one Stainrod or Byrne.

Simon Stainrod was decent for QPR. He should be nowhere near this list.
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 17:32 - Nov 18 with 1027 viewslightwaterhoop

We signed Ernie Howe on the back of his perfomances for Fulham but he was always disappointing for us if i remember right.
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:11 - Nov 18 with 981 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 16:59 - Nov 18 by Benny_the_Ball

Simon Stainrod was decent for QPR. He should be nowhere near this list.

The whole point of the OP was whether the player was signed by us after looking 'the bollox' while playing against us, I thought.

Not whether they turned out to be a load of old bollox for us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:20 - Nov 18 with 969 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:11 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

The whole point of the OP was whether the player was signed by us after looking 'the bollox' while playing against us, I thought.

Not whether they turned out to be a load of old bollox for us.

The title might give that impression but if you read the OP it states:

"When they played us but turned out shite"

Based on this premise, Simon Stainrod has no business on this list.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 19:22]
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:33 - Nov 18 with 949 viewsNoDiddley

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:20 - Nov 18 by Benny_the_Ball

OP here
Typo
I meant they looked the nuts v us but when joined they were nothing like they were in that game.
Jordan Cousins looked like Jude Bellingham in retrospect %!
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:08 - Nov 18 with 881 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 19:20 - Nov 18 by Benny_the_Ball

Yes. Apologies, I missed that line.

Neither does Johnny Byrne, my mistake.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 21:09]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:10 - Nov 18 with 871 viewsLordPork

I think Miller was ex Aldershot?

my neighbour at the time was a "shots " supporter and thought we'd got a steal

what did he know
Login to get fewer ads

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:33 - Nov 18 with 853 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 21:08 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes. Apologies, I missed that line.

Neither does Johnny Byrne, my mistake.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 21:09]

Think nothing of it, B, no apology required.

Johnny Byrne definitely doesn't belong in this company either.
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:12 - Nov 19 with 744 viewsgolborne

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 13:03 - Nov 17 by hantssi

Couple of take always from this vid;
1. At the start their fans are singing “boring, boring Rangers”!
2. The upper tier of the away end is less than half full, big club my ass!

The crowd was weird that day. Loft half empty, away end half empty, but half of Ellerslie was Chelsea.

Seem to remember it being an 11.30 ko, maybe on Easter Mon
Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 15:28 - Nov 19 with 666 viewsloftboy

Players signed on the back that they looked the bollox on 09:12 - Nov 19 by golborne

The crowd was weird that day. Loft half empty, away end half empty, but half of Ellerslie was Chelsea.

Seem to remember it being an 11.30 ko, maybe on Easter Mon

Yep it was, my season ticket was in Ellerslie back then, did the sensible thing and got transferred into the loft.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024