Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 72808 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 09:34 - Jan 5 with 2279 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:31 - Jan 5 by KeithHaynes

We have to move on though.

How right you are but some people still think holding perceived grievances from nearly 200 years ago is better than looking forward to the future.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 23:52 - Jan 5 with 2215 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:34 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

How right you are but some people still think holding perceived grievances from nearly 200 years ago is better than looking forward to the future.

Are these the same people who still think that Britain has an Empire, and strides the world stage ?

I got some big news for you guys ...

Brexit is a double dumb idiot idea that both harms our ecomomy (jobs/wealth etc), and has lost the soveignty of Gib and the north of Ireland.
Question marks now exist over Wales and Scotland.

The future is European and Brexit will need to be reversed.
Thank you for your support.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 23:59 - Jan 5 with 2210 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:31 - Jan 5 by KeithHaynes

We have to move on though.

Agreed.

I just felt the phrase used that the Irish ‘should be grateful to us’, needed at least some balance.

If it goes unchallenged then, we normalise the GOP..

wee jimmy krankie on 08:34 - Jan 6 with 2178 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 23:52 - Jan 5 by Kilkennyjack

Are these the same people who still think that Britain has an Empire, and strides the world stage ?

I got some big news for you guys ...

Brexit is a double dumb idiot idea that both harms our ecomomy (jobs/wealth etc), and has lost the soveignty of Gib and the north of Ireland.
Question marks now exist over Wales and Scotland.

The future is European and Brexit will need to be reversed.
Thank you for your support.

Why is it stupid for the UK to become independent from the EU but not stupid for Wales and Scotland to become independent from the UK?

wee jimmy krankie on 11:21 - Jan 6 with 2159 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 08:34 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Why is it stupid for the UK to become independent from the EU but not stupid for Wales and Scotland to become independent from the UK?

Forget the Nats. I agree with killy on this bizarrely but for different reasons.Great innit.

I do not believe any of the home countries should be independent as those countries are split themselves and always will be tribal.

I simply do not feel comfortable with leaving a club /community/organisation without KNOWING the alternatibe.

You do not know it Felix,nor does anyone else. People ,IMO,were conned by Cameron into a vote on this subject when many other more pressing matters were uppermost for many of us anyway. This vote appealed to those who ,sorry to say,live in the past,believing we can quite comfortably stand alone like we did in 1941 etc.This aint the Battle of Britain and Douglas Bader is long gone.

Our children need to expand their minds and live and work abroad to maximise their potential.Mine have .Too many haven't. We have,IMO,screwed up massively. Now we face covid and a massive change in travel and trade which is till a mystery train we have to ride.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 2159 viewsbritferry

Looks like Donny T will be turning up in Scotland for a round of golf on inauguration day... well the USA have a landing slot booked for Prestwick airport, everyone is presuming its him.

Wee Jimmy doesn't think its Fan—Dabi—Dozi though

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 12:27 - Jan 6 with 2143 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 11:21 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Forget the Nats. I agree with killy on this bizarrely but for different reasons.Great innit.

I do not believe any of the home countries should be independent as those countries are split themselves and always will be tribal.

I simply do not feel comfortable with leaving a club /community/organisation without KNOWING the alternatibe.

You do not know it Felix,nor does anyone else. People ,IMO,were conned by Cameron into a vote on this subject when many other more pressing matters were uppermost for many of us anyway. This vote appealed to those who ,sorry to say,live in the past,believing we can quite comfortably stand alone like we did in 1941 etc.This aint the Battle of Britain and Douglas Bader is long gone.

Our children need to expand their minds and live and work abroad to maximise their potential.Mine have .Too many haven't. We have,IMO,screwed up massively. Now we face covid and a massive change in travel and trade which is till a mystery train we have to ride.

Nobody was conned . Cameron said he had negotiated a better deal with the EU but it was no better . The people who conned us were Major, Blair, who promised us referendums if conditions of our membership changed. Both failed to offer a referendum after the maastricht and Libson treaties which gave more power to the EU.
I was more than happy to vote to stay in the EU when is was the common market and EEC.
What I and 17.2 million people were not happy with was more and more power given the unelected EU commissioners and ECJ over ruling our laws which our democratic parliament passed.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:35 - Jan 6 with 2133 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 12:27 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Nobody was conned . Cameron said he had negotiated a better deal with the EU but it was no better . The people who conned us were Major, Blair, who promised us referendums if conditions of our membership changed. Both failed to offer a referendum after the maastricht and Libson treaties which gave more power to the EU.
I was more than happy to vote to stay in the EU when is was the common market and EEC.
What I and 17.2 million people were not happy with was more and more power given the unelected EU commissioners and ECJ over ruling our laws which our democratic parliament passed.

I seen people claim on social media that they were conned and would have voted the other way, the message on the bus being an often cited example.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 12:39 - Jan 6 with 2130 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 12:35 - Jan 6 by trampie

I seen people claim on social media that they were conned and would have voted the other way, the message on the bus being an often cited example.

I seen reports on social media that remainers has been conned by propaganda put out by the EU and pro remain metropolitan elite and they would have voted to leave if they knew the full facts.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 2125 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 12:39 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

I seen reports on social media that remainers has been conned by propaganda put out by the EU and pro remain metropolitan elite and they would have voted to leave if they knew the full facts.

I seen that as well but that was outnumbered by leave voters claiming to have been misled by a ratio of about a 1000 to 1.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:58 - Jan 6 with 2119 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 12:41 - Jan 6 by trampie

I seen that as well but that was outnumbered by leave voters claiming to have been misled by a ratio of about a 1000 to 1.

I thought the ratio was 1000 to 1 but the other way round.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:03 - Jan 6 with 2118 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 12:27 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

They were.
Cameron 's devious plan was driven purely by self interest in that nobody seriously thought people would vote to leave and a that a remain vote would show him to be a Prime Minister of integrity ,which he was not.

It split the Tory party asunder ,as was obvious and deepened the already significant fractures in our society.

You see it differently and that is fine by me Felix

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 15:27 - Jan 6 with 2097 viewsBarrySwan

wee jimmy krankie on 12:35 - Jan 6 by trampie

You mean these claims?

https://order-order.com/2019/07/04/judges-say-boris-right-350-million-week-accep
wee jimmy krankie on 16:09 - Jan 6 with 2082 viewstrampie

That right wing nut job, he is worse with his stories than the Sun newspaper and the News of the World were combined in their heyday.
The guy is said to be an English bankrupt that has many convictions who hides behind the fifth amendment and claims EU citizenship and tells our authorities that they can't touch him as he has Irish citizenship.
Notice how these uber Tory and Kipper types who want the UK out of the EU all retain EU citizenship through their mixed heritages, I've always noticed the biggest racists I've ever come across are second or third generation immigrants to Blighty.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:38 - Jan 6 with 2065 viewsBarrySwan

wee jimmy krankie on 16:09 - Jan 6 by trampie

That right wing nut job, he is worse with his stories than the Sun newspaper and the News of the World were combined in their heyday.
The guy is said to be an English bankrupt that has many convictions who hides behind the fifth amendment and claims EU citizenship and tells our authorities that they can't touch him as he has Irish citizenship.
Notice how these uber Tory and Kipper types who want the UK out of the EU all retain EU citizenship through their mixed heritages, I've always noticed the biggest racists I've ever come across are second or third generation immigrants to Blighty.

Language Timothy

Thats no way to talk about a judge just doing his job.

So one presumes that you agree with the courts when they decide on something that you agree with but the courts are not to be agreed with when they make a judgement that you don't agree with?

I'm not sure if you are disputing that there was a court case or not reading your comments, maybe you could clear that one up for us.?

Lets not forget in all the whining and wailing about not being able to travel or live in the EU that British citizens of course have an automatic right to live and work in the EU if they wish by moving to Southern Ireland, no problem, tantrums fixed.
wee jimmy krankie on 21:38 - Jan 6 with 2031 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 12:39 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

So here is the thing ....

Remain - stays the same, people know this because they live it.

Leave - rainbows, unicorns, sunlight uplands, the exact same benefits, global Britain, Brexit means Brexit ....

You can see the problem, yes ?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:40 - Jan 6 with 2030 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:38 - Jan 6 by BarrySwan

Language Timothy

Thats no way to talk about a judge just doing his job.

So one presumes that you agree with the courts when they decide on something that you agree with but the courts are not to be agreed with when they make a judgement that you don't agree with?

I'm not sure if you are disputing that there was a court case or not reading your comments, maybe you could clear that one up for us.?

Lets not forget in all the whining and wailing about not being able to travel or live in the EU that British citizens of course have an automatic right to live and work in the EU if they wish by moving to Southern Ireland, no problem, tantrums fixed.

Its Ireland. ☘️

wee jimmy krankie on 22:20 - Jan 6 with 2016 viewsBarrySwan

wee jimmy krankie on 21:38 - Jan 6 by Kilkennyjack

So here is the thing ....

Remain - stays the same, people know this because they live it.

Leave - rainbows, unicorns, sunlight uplands, the exact same benefits, global Britain, Brexit means Brexit ....

You can see the problem, yes ?

Thats nonsense of course, nothing remains the same in the EU it changes all the time and outside our democratic control.

Well at least it was outside our democratic control, who cares what it does now we're out thank goodness.
wee jimmy krankie on 00:14 - Jan 7 with 1998 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:20 - Jan 6 by BarrySwan

Thats nonsense of course, nothing remains the same in the EU it changes all the time and outside our democratic control.

Well at least it was outside our democratic control, who cares what it does now we're out thank goodness.

Just a matter of time for uk to rejoin.

Trump has gone.

Brexit is next up.

wee jimmy krankie on 00:54 - Jan 7 with 1984 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 00:14 - Jan 7 by Kilkennyjack

Just a matter of time for uk to rejoin.

Trump has gone.

Brexit is next up.

David Gauke Kilky? David effing Gauke? His calamitous performance as justice secretary nearly allowed serial rapist (Over 100 victims) John Worboys to walk free. Not to mention his long history with expense scandals.

I don't think your moral compass is pointing in the right direction if this guy is who you look to.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 07:44 - Jan 7 with 1962 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 00:54 - Jan 7 by Highjack

David Gauke Kilky? David effing Gauke? His calamitous performance as justice secretary nearly allowed serial rapist (Over 100 victims) John Worboys to walk free. Not to mention his long history with expense scandals.

I don't think your moral compass is pointing in the right direction if this guy is who you look to.

Not about me.
Not about David Gauke.
Not about a rapist.

All about the admiration of Donald J Trumo by Rees-Mogg and Farage.
Nye was right.

Talking of moral compass .... how about you joining ime is calling Trump the treasonous bully that he is.
The truth matters.

wee jimmy krankie on 07:48 - Jan 7 with 1957 viewstrampie

Talk of Trump going to Scotland, I hope and expect Nicola to say he is unwelcome there but stopping people entering might well be a UK thing and I fear the English will let him in.

wee jimmy krankie on 07:57 - Jan 7 with 1955 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 07:48 - Jan 7 by trampie

Talk of Trump going to Scotland, I hope and expect Nicola to say he is unwelcome there but stopping people entering might well be a UK thing and I fear the English will let him in.

The only way he is to Scotland is via an extradition request.

Jail time awaits.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:09 - Jan 7 with 1951 viewstrampie

Oh Nicola has spoken, good girl.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:57 - Jan 7 with 1939 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:40 - Jan 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its Ireland. ☘️

Well actually it is the republic of Ireland. This is course is part of the Ireland of Ireland as well as NI.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024