Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff away 20:33 - Dec 12 with 21177 viewsbuilthjack

2050 tickets.
52 JA points needed.
On sale next Monday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff away on 15:13 - Dec 27 with 1313 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff away on 13:30 - Dec 27 by Swanjaxs

Plenty of hoolie pages on Facebook for fat bald 50 somethings to discuss long gone battles between "firms" ya'know...

Phrases pop up like "game lads" "on thier toes" "always shown at ours" and many more.

Have a look and give us all a rest ffs 👍

Why don’t you pm loyal and saintbellend and do us all a favour, sounds right up their street. I keep trying to tell them it died a death 20 years ago but they just don’t get it.
Cardiff away on 15:32 - Dec 27 with 1281 viewssainthelens

Cardiff away on 15:13 - Dec 27 by bennytheblue

Why don’t you pm loyal and saintbellend and do us all a favour, sounds right up their street. I keep trying to tell them it died a death 20 years ago but they just don’t get it.

Keep fishing you tw@t, yer boring everyone on here.
Cardiff away on 19:36 - Dec 27 with 1201 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff away on 13:25 - Dec 27 by Bluebird

Battle of Ninian 😂
Arrived after kick off threw seats and wouldn't leave the safety of your section similar to Reading and recently Bristol City.
You long to have your name up there with us but nobody rates you unlike us..

So why did you all run up past the Ninian pub at the time onwards to cowbridge and Landsdown road.
We stopped by the lights when the OB came to help you.
And being your a know it all ask Anus about the Philharmonic.
At Newbury rugby supporting Jacks chanted Jack Army has they sorted your lot out.
Unless you can or do outnumber us you don't want to know.
Now these things are in the past and should be but you come on here giving the big one.
If you cannot have a decent debate Ph@k off.
Cardiff away on 00:17 - Dec 28 with 1125 viewsNotLoyal

Waste of time these cowardly blue cnts on here, looking for problems where they don't exist, making up stories when it suits, fcking joke the lot of them bar one. As I said I won't be interacting with any of them. I'm easy to find and easy to contact. I'll leave it there, their made up stories of what things mean to suit is a joke. Cowards, I've met many like them. Just watch the now engratiate swans posters and put them against each other it's what bullys do. Well, I won't be bullied, seen it all before. Ban the cnts, they are vile vermin.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff away on 08:40 - Dec 28 with 1035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff away on 19:36 - Dec 27 by owainglyndwr

So why did you all run up past the Ninian pub at the time onwards to cowbridge and Landsdown road.
At Newbury rugby supporting Jacks chanted Jack Army has they sorted your lot out.
Now these things are in the past and should be but you come on here giving the big one.

Both of them probably hearing these stories second hand as they’re probably in their teens or twenties. Maggots

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff away on 12:39 - Dec 29 with 887 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff away on 19:36 - Dec 27 by owainglyndwr

Wasting your time mate, we both know when it went right for us and indeed when it went wrong, they are maggots of the highest order without a spine amongst them as I’ve seen many times.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff away on 13:15 - Dec 29 with 867 viewsjack247

Love it when a thread gets hijacked with hooligan cockwaving stories
Cardiff away on 13:37 - Dec 29 with 848 viewssainthelens

Cardiff away on 13:15 - Dec 29 by jack247

Love it when a thread gets hijacked with hooligan cockwaving stories

Think you'll find that'll be the vermin. It's all they have left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024