Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 43541 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2340 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 9 by karnataka

Mine went off 88.41 and is still off

If Viprow goes off you can usually get it back by closing it down and relecting the game.
Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it back, I think it is the Advert popups that block it.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2325 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Nov 9 by swans11

could have won could have lost . draw probably a fair result still unbeaten away from home keep it up and we will be play offs minimum. 4 points off top of the table and we had a run of 1 win in 8 games.

Three wins in eleven. Is that 'play offs minimum' form? I do not think so.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2338 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 9 by karnataka

Ayew buries that unmarked header for 0-2 and I don't think they'd have come back from there.

Presumably it was the sort of thing Borja has been burying this season?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2335 viewssainthelens

Excellent point up there, as we head towards the transfer window, we STILL need strengthening, these owners will never get a better chance of making a few bucks if they can just help us out here.
A 4 point gap to 7th, its looking good.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2322 viewsSwanjaxs

Bottom line is we are contenders...

It's up to our paymasters in January..

Stick or twist?

If they twist it might just get us over the line 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 9 with 2316 viewsJackFish

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

The Ref and one lino were biased as hell, clear hand ball penalty 2 minutes before our 2nd goal.

Haven’t seen a replay but it did look pretty clear at the time.

The second yellow was nailed on though. No idea how he got away with that.

Draw probably a fair result overall but we really should have finished them off in the second half, created so many chances.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 9 with 2313 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

If Viprow goes off you can usually get it back by closing it down and relecting the game.
Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it back, I think it is the Advert popups that block it.

A bit late now I think.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 9 with 2294 viewsPozuelosSideys

Watching VDH's recent performances, suspect we may be looking to cash him in in January. Bidwell was very good today

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 9 with 2259 viewsDJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

The Ref and one lino were biased as hell, clear hand ball penalty 2 minutes before our 2nd goal.

Aye, I was having a good rant at the wife about the that, ref had a great view and bottled it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 9 with 2252 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Two wins and a draw in the last three. Is that play off form? How about eight wins, five draws and three defeats in 16 games? Is that play off form. Because at the moment we’re in the playoff places. Just wondering.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 9 with 2191 viewsjack2jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Nov 9 by Landore_Jack

He had that smug look when Wednesday equalised. Can't stand him.

When we equalised the colour drained from him, he didn't look well😂
Anyway are roll neck jumpers in fashion?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:31]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 9 with 2191 viewsjackrabbit

Fair result. When a team hits our post twice they’re a serious goal threat. It was a good point in the end - could’ve easily got sod all. We play some nice slick stuff but we don’t finish off our opportunities. We lack composure and accuracy in the final third. We’re good ...but not good enough. This is a poor division though so who knows.

I don’t understand why Bidwell is singled out for abuse. ALL our players are flawed. But they do some good things to make up for misplaced passes, poor shooting and other second rate play that you’d expect from second tier players. Bidwell was as good as anybody else on the field.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2185 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 9 by PozuelosSideys

Watching VDH's recent performances, suspect we may be looking to cash him in in January. Bidwell was very good today

I thought he was super lazy myself. Very weak and so many poor passes. His head has been turned.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2181 viewssainthelens

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yawn fckn yawn
Don't let 4th place get in the way of the facts eh.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2181 viewsSwanjaxs

Unbeaten away from home and sitting snugly in the top 4..

Còck 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2173 viewsDippy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Two wins and a draw in the last three. Is that play off form? How about eight wins, five draws and three defeats in 16 games? Is that play off form. Because at the moment we’re in the playoff places. Just wondering.

Yeah, Dwight is talking sh*t on this one

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2165 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

ECB you're better than biting mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 9 with 2155 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 9 by jackrabbit

Fair result. When a team hits our post twice they’re a serious goal threat. It was a good point in the end - could’ve easily got sod all. We play some nice slick stuff but we don’t finish off our opportunities. We lack composure and accuracy in the final third. We’re good ...but not good enough. This is a poor division though so who knows.

I don’t understand why Bidwell is singled out for abuse. ALL our players are flawed. But they do some good things to make up for misplaced passes, poor shooting and other second rate play that you’d expect from second tier players. Bidwell was as good as anybody else on the field.

Can't disagree with any of that.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 9 with 2155 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Double post
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:20]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Nov 9 with 2098 viewsUxbridge

We've got massive balls.

Funny old game. Not entirely sure how we were 1-0 up after 60, but conspired to concede two after that. Draw fair overall I guess, but two points dropped and then one point gained.

Still, we go to the break in fine fettle. That's good.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Nov 9 with 2072 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 by Dippy

Yeah, Dwight is talking sh*t on this one

Dwight talking sh!te, are you absolutely sure?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 9 with 2061 viewsTummer_from_Texas

0 losses in 8 away games. 

Does THAT not sound like playoffs minimum form, Sunshine?

It's still early and a lot can happen, but I'm loving the heart of this club. Sorry you're too miserable of a person to appreciate these things.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 2034 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 by TheKirkyLife

I thought he was super lazy myself. Very weak and so many poor passes. His head has been turned.

Yep. He has been for a few weeks now. The penalty aside, he was poor at Wigan, almost not bothered. Having Ayew moved up the pecking order and being some sort of captain instead, plus him in the last year of contract suggests hes out the door.

Better to get a few quid now imo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Nov 9 with 1997 viewsphact0rri

honestly its hard not to think that ref David Webb has something against us... good result given the circumstances.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 1979 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 9 by sainthelens

Yawn fckn yawn
Don't let 4th place get in the way of the facts eh.

We've had a little wobble lately to be fair, especially at home. Stoke and Brentford were not good. But 7 points out of the last 9 is seeing us nicely back on track. Maybe Dwight's forgetting those games?

I still think expecting promotion is a fools way that can only lead to dissapointment. We're not quite there as a top Championship side. But with Ayew, Borja and Basto we have very good options up front, which is obviously key, so you never know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024