Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James Opinion 14:58 - Jan 24 with 6856 viewsCjay

Hello😊

Leeds fan in curious mood.

We are being linked with Dan James a lot, Phil Hay (our itk reporter) doesnt name targets unless there is genuine interest, so the interest is real, thats all we know for a fact.

Know very little about James, caught 45mins the other day, very quick and played all across the front line.

Whats he like? Any good? Best qualities etc, any information gratefully received.

Incidentally on price, one thing we are is cheap/cautions, so we wont pay over the odds, turned our nose up at Karl Darlow for £4mil went and got a better goalie on a free.

Be surprised if we paid more then 3-4mil max for James.
Dan James Opinion on 15:54 - Jan 24 with 1819 viewshobo

You cant afford him. No idea what your record transfer is, but he'd likely cost you close to that. Best look for other targets
Dan James Opinion on 16:01 - Jan 24 with 1786 viewssainthelens

Dan James Opinion on 15:37 - Jan 24 by Cjay

He confirmed it before that, some other journalist mentioned it back in November.

Righty hoo, didnt expect such anger but ok😊

Didn't expect anger?? Coming from one the most disliked sets of fans, you really are naive and fckn thick.
Dan James Opinion on 16:19 - Jan 24 with 1746 viewsOldjack

If we want to progress ,he's not for sale ,if he is sold SHAME on you Jenkins and co, Again !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James Opinion on 16:23 - Jan 24 with 1736 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dan James Opinion on 15:30 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Gosh we're easy to get bites from. Leeds do have the whip hand over us just now, for the first time for many many years.

I only have two words to offer:

Robinson (oh, you were so big bollox when you signed him )
Bessone (now plays for a team called Prat)

Enjoy James if you get him. I think he looks promisingly ok, but no proof yet that he's really above league 1, lower championship). I wouldn't be chucking millions at him in transfers and wages just now for sure. Is that really the limit of 'super Leeds' ambitions these days?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 15:32]

" I think he looks promisingly ok, but no proof yet that he's really above league 1, lower championship). "
In a nutshell.

Don't ask him to cross the ball. Through the middle might be an option. He really has abysmal composure. Had an inexplicably short loan at Shrewsbury. It wouldn't bother me one bit if he left.

Its just a ride.

Dan James Opinion on 16:27 - Jan 24 with 1727 viewstrinityann

Dan James Opinion on 15:53 - Jan 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

Want a winger, we got loads. Young ones, old ones, fit ones, ones that breakdown, some that score, some that miss, fast ones, slower ones, ones on big wages, ones on small wages, ones that speak English well, some that speak English poorly, some on short contracts, some on long contracts, tall ones, short ones, ones with tattoos, ones without a tattoo, fat ones and thin ones, some that have been here forever, some that have only just arrived, married ones, single ones, meat eaters and vegetarians, British ones and foreign ones, good at heading and poor at heading, left footers and right footers, ones that can kick with both feet, ones that can't kick with either foot, religious ones and non believers, remainers and leavers, ones that track back and ones that can't be bothered, hairy ones and not so hairy ones, injured ones and fit ones, pet owners and pet haters, ones that train hard and ones that don't.....if you need a winger you've come to the right place.

Post of the year
Dan James Opinion on 17:05 - Jan 24 with 1654 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 15:54 - Jan 24 by hobo

You cant afford him. No idea what your record transfer is, but he'd likely cost you close to that. Best look for other targets

£18mil for Rio Ferdinand donkeys years ago i think.

We couldn't afford him if you value him anywhere close to that no.
Dan James Opinion on 17:07 - Jan 24 with 1649 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 16:01 - Jan 24 by sainthelens

Didn't expect anger?? Coming from one the most disliked sets of fans, you really are naive and fckn thick.

Yes of course i am😊.

Do you really think i care about your abuse?

I visit many forums mate, water of a ducks back😂.

I just asked about a player, if you want to get all keyboard warrior on me then crack on.
Dan James Opinion on 17:08 - Jan 24 with 1648 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 16:19 - Jan 24 by Oldjack

If we want to progress ,he's not for sale ,if he is sold SHAME on you Jenkins and co, Again !

Understand that, want to keep your young players.

Thanks for the response.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James Opinion on 17:11 - Jan 24 with 1635 viewssainthelens

Dan James Opinion on 17:07 - Jan 24 by Cjay

Yes of course i am😊.

I just asked about a player, if you want to get all keyboard warrior on me then crack on.

Not getting keyboard warrior pal, I just said take your 'bigger than you' attitude and fck off. Don t get too precious.
Dan James Opinion on 17:12 - Jan 24 with 1636 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 16:23 - Jan 24 by Captain_Sham

" I think he looks promisingly ok, but no proof yet that he's really above league 1, lower championship). "
In a nutshell.

Don't ask him to cross the ball. Through the middle might be an option. He really has abysmal composure. Had an inexplicably short loan at Shrewsbury. It wouldn't bother me one bit if he left.

Doesnt sound very promising from our point of view.

Thanks😊
Dan James Opinion on 17:14 - Jan 24 with 1623 viewsswan65split

CANT GAVE OUR WINGER, hes not for sale, but we have a great wannabee Football coach who knows the ins and outs of the game better than any real pro
T2C should get you relegated no problem.
Dan James Opinion on 17:15 - Jan 24 with 1627 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 17:11 - Jan 24 by sainthelens

Not getting keyboard warrior pal, I just said take your 'bigger than you' attitude and fck off. Don t get too precious.

How have i implied we are bigger then you?

Asked what you thought of a player and said what i thought we would be willing to pay as in is that fair?

Anyway all good.
Dan James Opinion on 17:20 - Jan 24 with 1605 viewsFireboy2

Dan James Opinion on 17:07 - Jan 24 by Cjay

Yes of course i am😊.

You will get on well with our resident key board warrior T2C
Dan James Opinion on 18:56 - Jan 24 with 1475 viewsbuilthjack

Dan James Opinion on 15:03 - Jan 24 by jackharris

Get Lost! You f*cking Muppet! I F*cking hate Leeds. Who the f*ck do you think you are? We are not some poxy little football club... Do one you pr*ck!
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 15:04]

That's told him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan James Opinion on 18:59 - Jan 24 with 1461 viewsthornabyswan

Dan James Opinion on 18:56 - Jan 24 by builthjack

That's told him

He only asked what the player was like seemed a reasonable enough question to me.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dan James Opinion on 19:02 - Jan 24 with 1451 viewsjasper_T

Dan James Opinion on 18:59 - Jan 24 by thornabyswan

He only asked what the player was like seemed a reasonable enough question to me.

They should keep their greedy eyes to themselves imo.
Dan James Opinion on 19:30 - Jan 24 with 1426 viewsWhiterockin

Dan James Opinion on 15:35 - Jan 24 by Cjay

Tbh i wasnt looking for bites, not my style, was on here before wasnt my style then either.

Yes Robinson was shite so was Bessone.

Bielsa apparently wants him, thinks he can develop him? I dunno.

Bielsa apparently wants him, thinks he can develop him?

Will Bielsa be there long enough to develop anyone.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Dan James Opinion on 19:47 - Jan 24 with 1391 viewsSTID2017

Your boy Clarke is much faster and skillful.
We'll still stuff you on Feb 13th though - can't wait

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dan James Opinion on 20:35 - Jan 24 with 1346 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 19:30 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

Bielsa apparently wants him, thinks he can develop him?

Will Bielsa be there long enough to develop anyone.

Yes apparently it is Bielsa personally pushing this one, not heard that before.

Hope so, he must be thinking longer term.
Dan James Opinion on 20:37 - Jan 24 with 1340 viewsCjay

Dan James Opinion on 19:47 - Jan 24 by STID2017

Your boy Clarke is much faster and skillful.
We'll still stuff you on Feb 13th though - can't wait

Not that fast Jack, skillful and decent from a standing start over say 10 yards, but not in a straight race over a decent distance imo.

No slouch, but James seemed more pacey from what little i saw.

We shall see😊 thanks for the response.
Dan James Opinion on 21:44 - Jan 24 with 1276 viewshobo

Dan James Opinion on 20:37 - Jan 24 by Cjay

Not that fast Jack, skillful and decent from a standing start over say 10 yards, but not in a straight race over a decent distance imo.

No slouch, but James seemed more pacey from what little i saw.

We shall see😊 thanks for the response.

I've heard we're planning a 900k bid for him
Dan James Opinion on 01:16 - Jan 25 with 1108 viewsWanderer

Why blow away 3-4 mil, here's an option for you, fastest man in the world is looking for a club, any club!
pocket the 3-4 mil and take Usain instead, there everyone happy.
Dan James Opinion on 10:46 - Jan 25 with 988 viewsjasonbromham

Dan James Opinion on 17:05 - Jan 24 by Cjay

£18mil for Rio Ferdinand donkeys years ago i think.

We couldn't afford him if you value him anywhere close to that no.

It would take something around this fee if the Yanks have any sense! Shouldn't be for sale at all though!
Dan James Opinion on 11:19 - Jan 25 with 963 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dan James Opinion on 15:26 - Jan 24 by Cjay

So you dont want him sold then?

Not as good as Andy Robinson who decided he could make it in the championship so signed for you in Division one for more money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dan James Opinion on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 952 viewsmonmouth

Dan James Opinion on 10:46 - Jan 25 by jasonbromham

It would take something around this fee if the Yanks have any sense! Shouldn't be for sale at all though!

You think we could get 18m for Dan James Jase? Are you Serious mun?

Bloody hell. what's that Bowen and Grosinsky worth at Hull then? £40m each, because they are each twice as proven as James at this lower level.

If Leeds are a premier league club in the summer, then we can inflate demands to four or five times a players current actual realistic worth. Or maybe we can sell them Asoro, who is also quick with no end product (I think James has more about him than Asoro by the way, but at the moment both have it all to prove).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024