Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Smith on Rangers 23:03 - Oct 18 with 1679 viewsBrianMcCarthy

58:40

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Robert Smith on Rangers on 00:07 - Oct 19 with 1412 viewsnumptydumpty

A man of his time !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Robert Smith on Rangers on 00:48 - Oct 19 with 1299 viewscharmr

Gotta love the man that gets it.
Robert Smith on Rangers on 01:08 - Oct 19 with 1251 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Thanks Brian I switched it on at the QPR section and watched until he mentioned keeping prices down what a nice man.
It was on my bucket list and while I love their music I finally got tickets in 2016 .They were simply stunning and what really shocked was the line of 4 or 5 guitar playing guys including Robert Smith.I had assumed they were keyboards hwavy like DM and other english bands of that era.
I tried again last year but the virtual waiting room broke my spirit and I abandoned all hope lol.Maybe next time
Robert Smith on Rangers on 05:26 - Oct 19 with 1004 viewsWesty75

Good man. Their new album is supposed to be an absolute cracker. Best since Disintegration has been said.
Robert Smith on Rangers on 07:18 - Oct 19 with 849 viewsGosportHoops

All about hair and tattoos......says a bloke with a Barnet like that wearing lipstick! Talks sense looks odd as a*seholes
Robert Smith on Rangers on 07:23 - Oct 19 with 829 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Robert Smith on Rangers on 00:48 - Oct 19 by charmr

Gotta love the man that gets it.

He might not be the cure, but he's sure diagnosed the problems!

Whereas when one or both of our kid goes on about citeh, you think they're either out of touch and/or spending too much time in the corporate boxes to know what their talking about.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Robert Smith on Rangers on 07:26 - Oct 19 with 819 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Robert Smith on Rangers on 01:08 - Oct 19 by CLAREMAN1995

Thanks Brian I switched it on at the QPR section and watched until he mentioned keeping prices down what a nice man.
It was on my bucket list and while I love their music I finally got tickets in 2016 .They were simply stunning and what really shocked was the line of 4 or 5 guitar playing guys including Robert Smith.I had assumed they were keyboards hwavy like DM and other english bands of that era.
I tried again last year but the virtual waiting room broke my spirit and I abandoned all hope lol.Maybe next time

The very best gig I was ever at was their last night in Wembley Arena, which was the last night of their Disintegration tour and the very first of their very last ever gigs. Naive that we were back then, we thought that was it for them.

They played for three or four hours. Stunning.

I met Smith the following morning outside the Arena. I had a Rangers top on and was walking to work and he gave me a 'You Rrrrrrrrr's' and we chatted about Rangers for ages. I was late for work now but didn't care a jot. As we were about to leave each other, I told him the gig was great the night before, and he was so modest. Lovely fella.

This is a taster from the forthcoming album. Voice is incredibly strong, music dreamy like Disintegration. Really looking forward to the album. They're a pantheon band, and always will be.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Robert Smith on Rangers on 08:09 - Oct 19 with 718 viewsflynnbo

Robert Smith on Rangers on 07:26 - Oct 19 by BrianMcCarthy

The very best gig I was ever at was their last night in Wembley Arena, which was the last night of their Disintegration tour and the very first of their very last ever gigs. Naive that we were back then, we thought that was it for them.

They played for three or four hours. Stunning.

I met Smith the following morning outside the Arena. I had a Rangers top on and was walking to work and he gave me a 'You Rrrrrrrrr's' and we chatted about Rangers for ages. I was late for work now but didn't care a jot. As we were about to leave each other, I told him the gig was great the night before, and he was so modest. Lovely fella.

This is a taster from the forthcoming album. Voice is incredibly strong, music dreamy like Disintegration. Really looking forward to the album. They're a pantheon band, and always will be.

Thanks for posting all the clips, Brian. Had already pre-ordered it.
Login to get fewer ads

Robert Smith on Rangers on 09:44 - Oct 19 with 523 viewsPaddyhoops

Haven’t seen this but I did notice in the NME interview he mentioned a curry he had with Stanley.
Head on the door my favourite album with Disintegration a close second .
Pictures of you probably the best love song ever written.
An awesome tune .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024