Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
best Indian restaurants in the Bush 21:52 - Sep 30 with 1844 viewsPeterHucker

I'm at a gig at the Empire this Friday and looking for somewhere to go for food afterwards.

Anyone got any good recommendations for an Indian restaurant that's open late?

It's been 21 years since I lived in W12 but back then I went to the Nepalese Tandoori on Uxbridge Road and the one on King St near Ravenscourt Park tube.

best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 22:01 - Sep 30 with 1803 viewsqpr_1968

the one i use regular is the kathmandu inn restaurant junction of goldhawk road and paddenswick road....pricey, but lovely.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 22:08 - Sep 30 with 1745 viewsParkRoyalR

Rajput is an old favourite still going strong, just a few doors past the old Goldhawk Pub,much closer to Empire than Katmandu, tho not sure if open late, byo too, off next door.
best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 22:08 - Sep 30 with 1741 viewsFrankRightguard

This place was lovely the last time I went in there.

https://nepalauthenticdining.com/order-now?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_c
best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 13:30 - Oct 1 with 938 viewsBklynRanger

I'm still a big fan of Rajput but yeah, I think they'll be starting to close or closed by the time you get over there. There's a nice Nepalese close to the junction with Bloemfontein that might be a bit later.

If you can handle a pallete adjustment, one of the Turkish / Lebanese places might have better hours. Harana opposite SBG gets good reviews and is open late, or a couple of other options - Tasty at the top of LR is another. I also like Woody's but not everyone does, but that's close by.
best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 13:52 - Oct 1 with 898 viewsTomS

Must....resist.... temptation to comment on observing multiple Spackmans .....
best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 16:26 - Oct 1 with 721 viewskernowhoop

Is the Ajanta Tandoori still in Goldhawk Road?
best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 18:27 - Oct 1 with 551 viewsWatford_Ranger

best Indian restaurants in the Bush on 13:30 - Oct 1 by BklynRanger

I'm still a big fan of Rajput but yeah, I think they'll be starting to close or closed by the time you get over there. There's a nice Nepalese close to the junction with Bloemfontein that might be a bit later.

If you can handle a pallete adjustment, one of the Turkish / Lebanese places might have better hours. Harana opposite SBG gets good reviews and is open late, or a couple of other options - Tasty at the top of LR is another. I also like Woody's but not everyone does, but that's close by.

Went to Woody’s before the Palace game and it was woeful for the price IMO. Ate there last season and it was good so maybe just a one-off. Ayam Zaman is very good on the Uxbridge Road (Lebanese or similar) and there’s a new Lebanese a bit nearer Shepherds Bush station which is pricey but huge and excellent portions and now I can’t remember the name. Bit fancy-looking inside for the area but it really was superb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024