Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE 12:47 - Aug 30 with 1790 viewssuzie

Phew!

Poll: Who should replace Southgate?

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 1723 viewsNYC_Saint

Phew indeed Suzie! Just woke up and it was the first thing I saw on my phone. I was really worried we'd refuse his personal terms or something similar and wait for Jan. What a signing!
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 12:59 - Aug 30 with 1686 viewsCity_boy

This is really encouraging and should increase our chances of staying up this year. Now we just need another backup keeper, as McCarthy and Bazunu are not even good enough for the No2 slot.

Just happy to get this one over the line.
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:01 - Aug 30 with 1675 viewsNYC_Saint

Also reminds me of having shilton and later Tim Flowers as England goalies. Just need a Kevin Keegan and the glory days are back
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:17 - Aug 30 with 1584 viewssaintpaz

very good news! just saw it was confirmed, happy days! In other news JWP is having his medical at Forest and Cornet is in advanced talks with Saints about coming in on loan.
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:18 - Aug 30 with 1579 viewssaint22

Amazing business
He could be a real leader for us, let’s hope he lives up to the hype we have been desperate for a quality keeper
A couple of my gooner friends are still confused as to why he ever lost his place at the arse
COYS
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:18 - Aug 30 with 1572 viewssaintpaz

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:18 - Aug 30 by saint22

Amazing business
He could be a real leader for us, let’s hope he lives up to the hype we have been desperate for a quality keeper
A couple of my gooner friends are still confused as to why he ever lost his place at the arse
COYS

yeah I heard a lot of their fans are sad and angered about it
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:26 - Aug 30 with 1522 viewsSouthamptonfan

Amazing business
COYS

And he came here, because he loves Russel Martin. "He made me feel 10 feet tall".

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 13:34 - Aug 30 with 1482 viewsTripleNiemi

Thank goodness for that as it was getting a bit repetitive reading daily about the need for a keeper like we all didn’t know.

On a serious note though, well done all concerned in getting him in.

#Techers #WeMarchOn #Baller
[Post edited 30 Aug 13:36]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 14:04 - Aug 30 with 1374 viewsTimSaint

Amazing business
COYS

Yes I also know a few Arsenal fans that were questioning why he was even dropped, let alone allowed to leave.
Apparently it's a Spanish thing. Spanish manager prefers Spanish players, including goalkeeper.

1 of them did however took pleasure in pointing out that despite being top drawer, he has actually been relegated twice, with Sheff Utd and Bournemouth, so has joined us to get his hat trick !! :-)

TimSaint

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 14:31 - Aug 30 with 1294 viewskingslandstand1

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 12:59 - Aug 30 by City_boy

This is really encouraging and should increase our chances of staying up this year. Now we just need another backup keeper, as McCarthy and Bazunu are not even good enough for the No2 slot.

Christ, it's taken us this length of time to get one replacement keeper, let alone get two!
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 14:41 - Aug 30 with 1262 viewskingslandstand1

Amazing business
COYS

Apparently he is also really good in the dressing room and a real leader, so should hopefully also intill some confidence in the defence.
Hopefully he will also know when to welly the ball rather than tippy tappy (assuming he can play that or RM wouldn't have brought him in), and ignore instructions if necessary
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 14:51 - Aug 30 with 1229 viewssaint22

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 14:41 - Aug 30 by kingslandstand1

Apparently he is also really good in the dressing room and a real leader, so should hopefully also intill some confidence in the defence.
Hopefully he will also know when to welly the ball rather than tippy tappy (assuming he can play that or RM wouldn't have brought him in), and ignore instructions if necessary

Just what we need behind a hopefully settled back 4 including KWP
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 15:07 - Aug 30 with 1169 viewsChesham_Saint

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 12:59 - Aug 30 by City_boy

That’s a bit harsh - McCarthy and Bazunu aren’t that bad, and are good no 2s…as it were!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 15:37 - Aug 30 with 1075 viewsButty101

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 15:07 - Aug 30 by Chesham_Saint

That’s a bit harsh - McCarthy and Bazunu aren’t that bad, and are good no 2s…as it were!

So can he play tomorrow?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 15:44 - Aug 30 with 1056 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Amazing business
COYS

TOTTALY AGREE 22 . I can now see us - staying up, and " What a deal " congrats to all involved. COYS.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 16:31 - Aug 30 with 978 viewsLondonSaint76

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 15:37 - Aug 30 by Butty101

So can he play tomorrow?

He will have needed to be registered by 12 noon today to be eligible to play tomorrow, so that means all the relevant documentation submitted in full to the PL by noon. As this was announced as a done deal quite early it is a possibility the paperwork will have been scanned and emailed to the PL before the deadline.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 802 views1885_SFC

Official PFA Premier League Team of the Year 2023 ;

Aaron Ramsdale – Arsenal
William Saliba – Arsenal
John Stones – Manchester City
Ruben Dias – Manchester City
Kieran Trippier – Newcastle United
Rodri – Manchester City
Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City
Martin Ødegaard – Arsenal
Erling Haaland – Manchester City
Bukayo Saka – Arsenal
Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur

Nice work Saints getting Ramsdale in. Hopefully Arsenal's loss is our gain.

Old School is Cool

Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 19:56 - Aug 30 with 740 viewshedgeend61

Amazing business
COYS

Your Gooner friends must be about as bright as you then, as doesn't everybody know Arteta brought Raya cos he's better than Ramsdale at playing out from the back?
Ramsdale … DEAL DONE on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 657 viewsCapt_Koons

Just need to get that Sterling deal over the line and mid table here we come.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024