Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on 08:00 - Jul 31 with 3775 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62697/

Anyone available ?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:57 - Jul 31 with 1075 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:26 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

How long did Coleman say before you can "judge me". Well according to him he started August 1st and it's a year tomorrow. Well Andy so far you have been shite.

We've not heard a peep from him since the season ended, he's clearly had his arse kicked another Silverstein in the making Coleman is the next one to be dispatched to the Yellowstone Country park.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 1055 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 17:49 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

I'm convinced that they are setting us up for a quick exit.

I've no idea to be honest, if they are they are not making the club look like an attractive acquisition with the end product being a paper thin squad.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:05 - Jul 31 with 1042 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:02 - Jul 31 by max936

I've no idea to be honest, if they are they are not making the club look like an attractive acquisition with the end product being a paper thin squad.

Debt free, money in the bank, lower running costs. What investors see and what supporters see are totally different.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:13 - Jul 31 with 1011 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:05 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

Debt free, money in the bank, lower running costs. What investors see and what supporters see are totally different.

Well that may be, but as a business person you'd want to buy a going concern not one that is likely to be floundering and needing major money spending on it to be in with a chance of that business growing and being profitable, with interest booming crowds growing etc.

These Yanks have strangled the life out of the club, Next level is luckily to be reached by May 25 or probably sooner.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:14 - Jul 31 with 1004 viewsunion_jack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:05 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

Yes indeed and at the beginning of the season we will all be on the same points and our books will look top notch. Recent inactivity has all the hallmarks of a sale coming up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:23 - Jul 31 with 980 viewsgrabsplatter

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:14 - Jul 31 by union_jack

Yes indeed and at the beginning of the season we will all be on the same points and our books will look top notch. Recent inactivity has all the hallmarks of a sale coming up.

If that is the case it needed to be done months ago.
We're heading for a relegation struggle if they leave us with a threadbare squad to start the season.
13 players out & only 3 in???
Of those that are here Ginelly is injured, we have real doubts about Joe Allen's fitness & Naughton will only be a bit part player.
Oh & Is Ronald injured?
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:36 - Jul 31 with 949 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:14 - Jul 31 by union_jack

I just hope it's sooner rather than later. I'm still thinking Morris straight in, another poster mentioned with Morgan, I wouldn't rule that out.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:55 - Jul 31 with 912 viewsunion_jack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:36 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

I just hope it's sooner rather than later. I'm still thinking Morris straight in, another poster mentioned with Morgan, I wouldn't rule that out.

A football club needs serious money and a good deal of passion.

That partnership may satisfy both of those criteria.

Login to get fewer ads

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 19:17 - Jul 31 with 863 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:55 - Jul 31 by union_jack

A football club needs serious money and a good deal of passion.

That partnership may satisfy both of those criteria.

I think its wishful thinking, I know nothing of Morris, but I can't see Morgan jumping in with his Dinty Trotters.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 778 viewsunion_jack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 19:17 - Jul 31 by max936

I think its wishful thinking, I know nothing of Morris, but I can't see Morgan jumping in with his Dinty Trotters.

I’d be happy with The Chuckle Bros instead of this lot though one of them may struggle with the fit and proper owner test. There again…

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:12 - Jul 31 with 751 viewsBoundy

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 15:47 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Cooper did not want him. Cooper did not play him. Brighton had a call back option for these circumstances. He was forced out by Cooper under estimating the player completely. He preference Lowe It was a serious blunder by Cooper who than stated he had no centre forward.

I am a gardener and I know of if do not water my plants they will not grow.

Managers know how to manipulate fans. Both Cooper and Martin did it.Neither was forced out. Both broke their contracts.

Neither were American out of interest .
[Post edited 31 Jul 15:51]

As a gardener I have to assume you use manure, may I suggest you wash your hands before posting because theres a lot of it in your posts.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:14 - Jul 31 with 731 viewsonehunglow

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 18:23 - Jul 31 by grabsplatter

If that is the case it needed to be done months ago.
We're heading for a relegation struggle if they leave us with a threadbare squad to start the season.
13 players out & only 3 in???
Of those that are here Ginelly is injured, we have real doubts about Joe Allen's fitness & Naughton will only be a bit part player.
Oh & Is Ronald injured?

Neither Zhoe nor Naughton should have had another contract pre needed new blood
Young blood
We are not a means to top up pensions
Shocking decisions that are really costing us

Joe won’t play half a season,and Naughton even less .

If it’s all about money,why do this ?

Pound for pound , they are poor value

Cheap option. Not really
[Post edited 31 Jul 20:16]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 680 viewsKeithHaynes

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:14 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

Neither Zhoe nor Naughton should have had another contract pre needed new blood
Young blood
We are not a means to top up pensions
Shocking decisions that are really costing us

Joe won’t play half a season,and Naughton even less .

If it’s all about money,why do this ?

Pound for pound , they are poor value

Cheap option. Not really
[Post edited 31 Jul 20:16]

They are now very cheap options.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:58 - Jul 31 with 637 viewsmax936

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 20:50 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

They are now very cheap options.

They've made their money Keith, they obviously want to extend their careers and happy enough to do so with the cream on the top being that they are also being paid to do so, probably a bit cynical there, because I've no doubts that they love the club and being at the club.

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:32 - Aug 1 with 394 viewsraynor94

Cardiff Coventry and Hull all strengthening big time, it looks like it's going to be a long hard season if this continues

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:42 - Aug 1 with 379 viewsWhiterockin

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:32 - Aug 1 by raynor94

Cardiff Coventry and Hull all strengthening big time, it looks like it's going to be a long hard season if this continues

And that's without losing any more players. Mykola is rumoured to be on his way, then we have Dalling and Cullen in the last year of their contracts, would we turn down any offer for either of these two. It would be suicide if we didn't.
Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 10:13 - Aug 1 with 336 viewsraynor94

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 09:42 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

And that's without losing any more players. Mykola is rumoured to be on his way, then we have Dalling and Cullen in the last year of their contracts, would we turn down any offer for either of these two. It would be suicide if we didn't.

With the rumoured wage cap it's easy to see why we haven't offered new contracts to Cullen and Dalling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 10:24 - Aug 1 with 309 viewsunion_jack

Another striker out ? Sory Kaba latest as time ticks on on 10:13 - Aug 1 by raynor94

With the rumoured wage cap it's easy to see why we haven't offered new contracts to Cullen and Dalling

Keith just set me straight in another thread. It’s not a wage cap but reduced offers but I presume, tiered as to the position / importance of the player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024