Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 1 baglan 16:45 - Jul 21 with 1783 viewsSwans9

We on the way down I won't be on website much longer so bored of the next level all best posters over and out up the yanks.
1 1 baglan on 16:56 - Jul 21 with 1322 viewsonehunglow

You’ve been on my correspondence course then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1 1 baglan on 16:58 - Jul 21 with 1317 viewsKeithHaynes

Never desert your club in its hour of need !

Rough with the smooth …

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

1 1 baglan on 16:59 - Jul 21 with 1309 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

For better for poorer in sickness and in health. Forever and ever. Amen.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

1 1 baglan on 17:03 - Jul 21 with 1294 viewsraynor94

You sound like a young fan

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1 1 baglan on 17:05 - Jul 21 with 1288 viewsSwans9

How can we talk about staying in championship with no keeper centre forward
1 1 baglan on 17:10 - Jul 21 with 1258 viewsKeithHaynes

1 1 baglan on 17:05 - Jul 21 by Swans9

I’m with you mate, but there’s still time, yes it’s a downer atm, but I’m thinking the two they want are a matter of playing a waiting game.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

1 1 baglan on 17:16 - Jul 21 with 1249 viewsSwans9

We supposed to be professional we lost to baglan enough a enough these owners. Do you think if I was professional player I lose to baglan.
1 1 baglan on 17:29 - Jul 21 with 1224 viewsraynor94

1 1 baglan on 17:05 - Jul 21 by Swans9

Patience there's still 3 weeks to go, I'm sure we will see some movement, squad is a bit thin, but I think we are 2 short from a competitive 1st 11

Login to get fewer ads

1 1 baglan on 17:37 - Jul 21 with 1204 viewsbuilthjack

1 1 baglan on 17:16 - Jul 21 by Swans9

We supposed to be professional we lost to baglan enough a enough these owners. Do you think if I was professional player I lose to baglan.

It could have been Raglan, that would be worse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1 1 baglan on 18:09 - Jul 21 with 1128 viewsSullutaCreturned

1 1 baglan on 16:58 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

Never desert your club in its hour of need !

Rough with the smooth …

That's the problem, it ceased to be MY club a while back. I don't feel the attachment, I don't feel the enthusiasm and that's why I didn't renew my season and won't go to many games next season, maybe a few away, even then it's because my son will nag me to death about it.

This isn't rough, this is negligence, stupidity, poor spending, poor control of the clubs infrastructure, poor decision making....it's not my problem.

I will talk about the football but I don't get animated by it anymore. It's just a game that I watch on tv and tirn over when it's shite, or maybe take the dogs for a walk. There's plenty better to do.
1 1 baglan on 18:09 - Jul 21 with 1128 viewsSwans9

That problem trying to make joke it not about posters trying seem funny couldnt pull flares. We going struggle championship.
1 1 baglan on 18:54 - Jul 21 with 1081 viewsbuilthjack

1 1 baglan on 17:29 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Patience there's still 3 weeks to go, I'm sure we will see some movement, squad is a bit thin, but I think we are 2 short from a competitive 1st 11

You could well be right Rayns. Hope so.
All we can do is get behind the manager and team, give them our support as always.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1 1 baglan on 18:59 - Jul 21 with 1075 viewsBoundy

1 1 baglan on 18:54 - Jul 21 by builthjack

All we can do is get behind the manager and team, give them our support as always.

Better or for worst, I'd say the majority of my years supporting the Club have been of the worst kind interspersed with some cracking memories. But for the past 20 years we've been spoilt and it's a shame to see the decline but it happens ,owners players come and go but as we all know supporters support, in their own way of course.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1 1 baglan on 19:05 - Jul 21 with 1070 viewsmax936

Coleman is very quiet, don't think we've heard from him since the end of the season, perhaps him and his mate Gude have been bettering their Golf Handicap .

Or Levien has told him to get back in his box, nothing happens without Levien's approval, those that say otherwise are kidding themselves.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

1 1 baglan on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 1067 viewsraynor94

1 1 baglan on 18:54 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Goes without saying, I have seen so many dark days in the dungeon divisions, being an established Championship team is fine by me

1 1 baglan on 19:43 - Jul 21 with 1014 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

1 1 baglan on 19:09 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Goes without saying, I have seen so many dark days in the dungeon divisions, being an established Championship team is fine by me

The Championship is like living in the twilight zone, almost impossible to get out of but it has a small glimmer of light that gives you a tiny bit of hope.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

1 1 baglan on 20:22 - Jul 21 with 985 viewsonehunglow

1 1 baglan on 18:09 - Jul 21 by SullutaCreturned

That's the problem, it ceased to be MY club a while back. I don't feel the attachment, I don't feel the enthusiasm and that's why I didn't renew my season and won't go to many games next season, maybe a few away, even then it's because my son will nag me to death about it.

This isn't rough, this is negligence, stupidity, poor spending, poor control of the clubs infrastructure, poor decision making....it's not my problem.

I will talk about the football but I don't get animated by it anymore. It's just a game that I watch on tv and tirn over when it's shite, or maybe take the dogs for a walk. There's plenty better to do.

This is my point
I’m surprised you got away with that ,as that is exactly how many are feeling
Detached
Owners to players

We should have every right to feel indignant

This coming season could see attendances fall off the cliff and having a disparate collection of no marks won’t draw the crowds back
The super fans will of course see this as heresy and will still go along but many will not. They also won’t post on a forum such as this for fear of being insulted

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1 1 baglan on 20:42 - Jul 21 with 967 viewsbuilthjack

1 1 baglan on 19:09 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Yes, we have been a lot lot lower, a hell of a lot lower.
Some forget.

1 1 baglan on 20:51 - Jul 21 with 965 viewsSullutaCreturned

1 1 baglan on 20:22 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

This is my point
I’m surprised you got away with that ,as that is exactly how many are feeling
Detached
Owners to players

We should have every right to feel indignant

This coming season could see attendances fall off the cliff and having a disparate collection of no marks won’t draw the crowds back
The super fans will of course see this as heresy and will still go along but many will not. They also won’t post on a forum such as this for fear of being insulted

I don't care if anyone calls me names. I spent 50 years following this club but now I have more important things to think about.

If anyone doesn't like that it's their problem, I don't give a rats.
1 1 baglan on 00:05 - Jul 22 with 865 viewshobo

It's the u21s you clown 🤣

Should be beating them though
1 1 baglan on 01:14 - Jul 22 with 847 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swans it is pre season.
Honestly man either buck up and love our badge.
Or just go and support man u.

At the end of the day being a Swansea fan is pain , pride and being willing to fight for our badge.

I feel your frustration I do.

But come on lads WE ARE THE 12TH MAN!

If all games at home were like v Cardiff

The liberty would be a fortress.

Not being funny but our taste of the premiership has made us spoilt!

AFTER ME ALL

I AM SWANSEA TILL I DIE !

Honestly Swan 🦢 come on now yjb.
You never ever give up on OUR club.
Mate Petty found out what a disgruntled jack is 😂

Don't mean to be blunt but for god sake man wait until 10 games in.

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

1 1 baglan on 08:32 - Jul 22 with 758 viewsWhiterockin

The fact remains that a team of full time professional footballers should have been able to beat a part time local team. Sorry but I don't accept any excuses.
1 1 baglan on 09:00 - Jul 22 with 713 viewsjasper_T

1 1 baglan on 08:32 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

The fact remains that a team of full time professional footballers should have been able to beat a part time local team. Sorry but I don't accept any excuses.

Technically a handful of our side haven't signed professional terms yet. Harlan Perry only just left school.
1 1 baglan on 09:10 - Jul 22 with 701 viewsWhiterockin

1 1 baglan on 09:00 - Jul 22 by jasper_T

Technically a handful of our side haven't signed professional terms yet. Harlan Perry only just left school.

Are they all full time footballers and not relying on another job for an income.
1 1 baglan on 11:08 - Jul 22 with 632 viewsjasper_T

1 1 baglan on 09:10 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Are they all full time footballers and not relying on another job for an income.

Sixth form students on pocket money scholarships.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024