Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! 14:14 - Jul 21 with 1369 viewsMrSheen

I know there’s been another thread, but worth bringing to general attention to any neutrals. Should be a lot of fun for anyone not called Brian McCarthy or CLAREMAN. 3.30 throw-in.
[Post edited 21 Jul 14:16]
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:07 - Jul 21 with 1274 viewsTomS

A message from the people of Ireland to Shane Lowry. Good luck today. We won't be there for you until the hurling match is over, but we'll catch up with you then We promise!

To everyone who hasn't seen a hurling match before, if you get the opportunity today, do so. You won't regret it.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:11 - Jul 21 with 1269 viewsWatfordR

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:07 - Jul 21 by TomS

A message from the people of Ireland to Shane Lowry. Good luck today. We won't be there for you until the hurling match is over, but we'll catch up with you then We promise!

To everyone who hasn't seen a hurling match before, if you get the opportunity today, do so. You won't regret it.

Absolutely second the last para. It's just an incredible sport.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:16 - Jul 21 with 1259 viewsPlanetHonneywood

C'mon Clare!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:26 - Jul 21 with 1242 viewsSnipper

C’mon the Banner.

Dad was from Clare. ❤️❤️
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:45 - Jul 21 with 1223 viewsGroveR

Cork are looking lethal in front of the posts. As Limerick found out, you can't let them get their dander up or it'll be long day.

WHAT A GOAL
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 15:57 - Jul 21 with 1198 viewsTomS

After a dominant opening, Cork's lead has shrunk from 7 points to a point. Clare are very much back in the game.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 16:11 - Jul 21 with 1175 viewsWatfordR

Writing on the wall here for Cork now. Clare growing into it. Big opening 10 minutes or so coming up in the second half.

Great game!
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:09 - Jul 21 with 1078 viewsWatfordR

Wow. Just wow.
Login to get fewer ads

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:11 - Jul 21 with 1075 viewsMrSheen

Clare chucked it away (for now). Their scoring completely dried up.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:13 - Jul 21 with 1064 viewsTomS

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:11 - Jul 21 by MrSheen

Clare chucked it away (for now). Their scoring completely dried up.

Agreed, but all credit to Cork for bringing it to Extra Time. You can't take your eyes off this, it's brilliant.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:41 - Jul 21 with 1017 viewsWatfordR

Would be very very cruel for either side to lose this today.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:44 - Jul 21 with 1004 viewsPaddyhoops

Superb final . Replay please.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:54 - Jul 21 with 975 viewsWatfordR

Ridiculous. I'm actually in tears here and I'm neither Clare nor Cork.

Surely the best Final of all time.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:57 - Jul 21 with 955 viewsGroveR

Wow. What a game.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:58 - Jul 21 with 950 viewsPaddyhoops

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 17:57 - Jul 21 by GroveR

Wow. What a game.

Indeed . Cork get 35 scores and still lose.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 941 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Having said a final farewell to my Co. Clare born mother earlier this year, and making a visit back to her homestead, I'm very happy indeed!

Sounded an immense game.

#Hurlingscominghome

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:06 - Jul 21 with 924 viewsMrSheen

Brilliant finish, great last burst by Clare. Hard on Cork, but I’m glad it didn’t go to a replay (or penalties!).
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:21 - Jul 21 with 902 viewsMyke

Without doubt the greatest All Ireland Hurling final ever. After 2 epic semis and all the hype surrounding this game it could have been a huge anti climax. But it lived up to its billing. Feel desperately sorry for Patrick Horgan, last chance for him probably
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 899 viewsGalileo

Absolute classic !

Tony Kelly is some player
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 820 viewsPaddyhoops

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:21 - Jul 21 by Myke

Without doubt the greatest All Ireland Hurling final ever. After 2 epic semis and all the hype surrounding this game it could have been a huge anti climax. But it lived up to its billing. Feel desperately sorry for Patrick Horgan, last chance for him probably

I doubt you will see better goals scored in an all Ireland final . Two were as good as I’ve seen .
Hats off to the BBC for showing the game as well .
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 820 viewsGroveR

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 18:23 - Jul 21 by Galileo

Absolute classic !

Tony Kelly is some player

His goal was a ridiculous display of skill.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:26 - Jul 21 with 816 viewsMrSheen

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:22 - Jul 21 by GroveR

His goal was a ridiculous display of skill.

The over the shoulder point was awesome too.
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 797 viewssprocket

What a game. Pity there had to be a loser. Without doubt the greatest sport in the world
All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 20:03 - Jul 21 with 764 viewsCLAREMAN1995

All Ireland Hurling Final on BBC2 today!! on 19:26 - Jul 21 by MrSheen

The over the shoulder point was awesome too.

When the chips were down and injuries and fatique were taking their toll TK stood up scoring not only the goal and that point MrSheen but a stunning point late on to basically seal the game. He also set up a certain clinching goal in extra time that was blocked spectacularly by a Cork defender
Shame there was a loser really and I am not in love with extra time because too many players were dead on their feet and injuiries were always on the cards.
Clare won the All Ireland despite shocking ,careless shooting at times but found a way to hold on and are worthy champions .
Cork are very young (except Horgan so they will be back strong )
What a game from amateur athlethes just beautiful to see
Come on the Banner
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024