Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top 06:45 - Jul 17 with 786 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62650/

As good as a new signing, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 07:25 - Jul 17 with 716 viewsSullutaCreturned

I think the word "easily" is misplaced there. I think very few players have easily made it to the top of football, it's a long hard road full of hard work and determination.

Those who do it easily are the best of the best. The Messi's and Ronaldo's but, even they have to work hard to set and maintain sandards.

Ronaldo, I believe, is a well known hard worker always pushing himself hard; even in his late 30's he still pushes himself which is why he prospered at the top for so long. He even said that talent alone is not enough, it needs hard work too.

Whatever your feelings about him, his work ethic is a great example to young players.
The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 07:55 - Jul 17 with 676 viewsKeithHaynes

The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 07:25 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

I think the word "easily" is misplaced there. I think very few players have easily made it to the top of football, it's a long hard road full of hard work and determination.

Those who do it easily are the best of the best. The Messi's and Ronaldo's but, even they have to work hard to set and maintain sandards.

Ronaldo, I believe, is a well known hard worker always pushing himself hard; even in his late 30's he still pushes himself which is why he prospered at the top for so long. He even said that talent alone is not enough, it needs hard work too.

Whatever your feelings about him, his work ethic is a great example to young players.

Let’s see 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 08:27 - Jul 17 with 609 viewsWhiterockin

The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 07:25 - Jul 17 by SullutaCreturned

Often it is attitude and application that makes the difference, sometimes what we see as supporters on the pitch with youngsters is not everything and is an explanation why some with talent are released. Some of the u21s take note and stop giving it the Billy big bollux when you are out and about, it is noticed and will get back.
The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 09:03 - Jul 17 with 540 viewsonehunglow

It is.
A massive egotist but his self preservation has been astonishing .
Older you get ,harder it gets.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The player the Swans have who could easily make it to the top on 10:36 - Jul 17 with 420 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

His work ethic is perfect and should never be questioned. But his petulance, arrogance and the need to make everything about him and not the team is the worst possible example to young players.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024