Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days 08:00 - Jul 13 with 1690 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62637/

Can they do it ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 10:39 - Jul 13 with 1451 viewsraynor94

Excellent article

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 11:07 - Jul 13 with 1393 viewsOptimisticJack

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 10:39 - Jul 13 by raynor94

Excellent article

As always

Optimisticjack

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 11:48 - Jul 13 with 1307 viewsWhiterockin

Regarding Marek Rodák, surely as a fee agent the whole package becomes more affordable. No transfer fee, pay a signing on fee spread over a 3 year contract, wouldn't that package suddenly becomes affordable. A keeper is a key position, to skimp will cost us this season.
Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 12:07 - Jul 13 with 1246 viewsnantywatcher

I would love to see Benda back here for a season, on loan. Proper talent.
Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 13:17 - Jul 13 with 1129 viewsraynor94

The Korean forward at Celtic has agreed terms with Genk, so he can be ruled out

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 15:05 - Jul 13 with 981 viewsraynor94

I see Ipswich have signed the Burnley keeper, could we get Rushworth back, fingers crossed

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 15:10 - Jul 13 with 971 viewsWhiterockin

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 15:05 - Jul 13 by raynor94

I see Ipswich have signed the Burnley keeper, could we get Rushworth back, fingers crossed

I think that they currently have 3 above Rushworth including the Netherlands keeper who is younger. I don't think they will go with two youngsters so I would think Rushworth is back out on loan, but two who.
Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 16:56 - Jul 13 with 830 viewsThornburyswan

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 15:10 - Jul 13 by Whiterockin

I think that they currently have 3 above Rushworth including the Netherlands keeper who is younger. I don't think they will go with two youngsters so I would think Rushworth is back out on loan, but two who.

Ipswich who were being linked with Rushworth now look like spending £10M on Muric from Burnley - interesting.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 20:09 - Jul 13 with 677 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans keeper and striker search intensifies over the next five days on 13:17 - Jul 13 by raynor94

The Korean forward at Celtic has agreed terms with Genk, so he can be ruled out

Not in our financial league.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024