Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election Thread 17:46 - May 22 with 212016 viewsloftboy

This will be the first election that I have no idea who to vote for, will never vote Tory again after the lies during covid where my dad lost his life, don’t trust starmer, would never vote for a bunch of racists like reform , anyone give me a clue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

General Election Thread on 12:35 - Aug 1 with 2096 viewsBucksRanger

General Election Thread on 12:18 - Aug 1 by QPR_John

Labour get in and interest rates are cut

As Labour are spending around a billion a day on new nonsense since gaining power, I doubt the cut in interest rate will last long. Increasing interest rates will be needed to prop up the Pound soon enough.
General Election Thread on 13:52 - Aug 1 with 1973 viewsR_from_afar

General Election Thread on 10:46 - Aug 1 by Sonofpugwash

Gas prices to rise by 77% in October.
Don’t worry pensioners, you’ll be able to pay it with your winter fuel allowance…. oh…

I think I have found the content, posted on Twitter today, to which you are referring.

There was a community note under it, which reads:

"This is a video from 2022, the price cap is now £1,568.
In 2022 it was £1,971 when the video was made (the 77% took it to £3,549)".

The video is a Martin Lewis one.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

General Election Thread on 20:53 - Aug 1 with 1689 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 18:12 - Jul 31 by DannyPaddox

Oh come on … definitely the former rather than the latter. Haha very good Disco, a (slight) return to form on your part.

Serio tho sorry to hear your missus was witness to that nonsense in Southend yesterday. Not nice at all. Hope the bastard incident didn’t affect her too much and you both enjoy the rest of the summer.

Love and peace DP.

Nurse! NUURRSSE!!!

Someday I'll be somewhere near a beach sitting on the porch of my 19th century beach house dressed in a classical cut away collar crisp white william hunt shirt, sipping an Old fashioned while watching the waves crash in the moonlight.

Indeed, The straight-no-chaser Argo soundscapes of Ramsey lewis will be playing on a Belt drive Otto Meyer 1960's turntable situated in my colonial style Small chambers, percolating the sea salt Night air with it's Chick Corea infused Jazz sawtooth waves of perfection.

Who Knows, Perhaps even a service Girl of exotic stock to blow enough uncut chisel up my arsehole with a nesquick straw to give me bells palsy, While Ramsey's 'slipping into darkness' plays on the hammond organ.

At that perfect moment, and with a coy smile dancing lightly upon my lips , I will remember and savour Dannys beautiful reply to end our petty squabble.

Straight up Dan, i thought you were going to go full roberto hands of stone duran on me with a meme, so in prep, i fired up an old lap top and constructed this piss pox meme on paintbox just in case. it was so shit it wouldn't have cut the mustard with a class of two year old kids high on aspartame at the bottom of a plastic ball pen in mcdonalds.

i've missed our freindship like the deserts miss the rain.

(btw i've voted for you 3 times as poster of the year on here you git)

i may have had a drink or two...
[Post edited 1 Aug 20:55]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

General Election Thread on 21:15 - Aug 1 with 1617 viewsGus_iom

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

The optics aren't great. Two tier governing to go with two tier policing, although it has to be said that there have been some real dicks out the last couple of nights. As there were last week, as there were in Southend.
General Election Thread on 22:03 - Aug 1 with 1520 viewspaulparker

It’s only going to get worse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

General Election Thread on 22:10 - Aug 1 with 1496 viewsKonk

It's a sad day when you can't attack a mosque or the police without being condemned by the Prime Minister.

Edit: The cun t was born and bred in Britain, and has Rwandan parents, so I'm not sure he's a "Rwandan bloke" anymore than Bukayo Saka is a "Nigerian bloke" or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is an "Irish bloke". If he is a Muslim, there's still zero sense in attacking a mosque, but is he even a Muslim? And I'm sure all the good patriots looting the corner shop of its booze only did so because of concern about a breakdown of law and order in the country.

As for your ridiculous comment about the BBC trying to find a picture that would generate some sympathy for him, do you genuinely fu cking believe for a second that a BBC employee is trawling through his family photo albums searching for a cute photo of a bloke who has just murdered children, because they don't want people to think badly of him? Really? Maybe there aren't many pictures available of him online? I doubt his family are bombarding the BBC with up to date photos.
[Post edited 1 Aug 22:43]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

General Election Thread on 22:25 - Aug 1 with 1429 viewsHayesender

General Election Thread on 22:10 - Aug 1 by Konk

It's a sad day when you can't attack a mosque or the police without being condemned by the Prime Minister.

Edit: The cun t was born and bred in Britain, and has Rwandan parents, so I'm not sure he's a "Rwandan bloke" anymore than Bukayo Saka is a "Nigerian bloke" or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is an "Irish bloke". If he is a Muslim, there's still zero sense in attacking a mosque, but is he even a Muslim? And I'm sure all the good patriots looting the corner shop of its booze only did so because of concern about a breakdown of law and order in the country.

As for your ridiculous comment about the BBC trying to find a picture that would generate some sympathy for him, do you genuinely fu cking believe for a second that a BBC employee is trawling through his family photo albums searching for a cute photo of a bloke who has just murdered children, because they don't want people to think badly of him? Really? Maybe there aren't many pictures available of him online? I doubt his family are bombarding the BBC with up to date photos.

You are of course correct, and I'm sure the sales of cans of Stella has gone through the roof in the last couple of days, but, and it's a big but, where was the condemnation from the prime minister towards the roma gypsies rioting in Leeds last week?

Where was the condemnation from the prime minister regarding the mobs of Muslims threatening all out war outside the police station in Rochdale?

Where's the condemnation from the prime minister regarding pro palestine protesters making life hell for millions of ordinary londoners, and terrifying our Jewish communities?

He mentioned someone doing a nazi salute at the cenotaph, but fails to mention the many palestine protesters also seen doing nazi salutes on our streets.

We've had two tier policing for years, in fact as football fans I'd say most of us have witnessed it at some point. Well, we've now got two tier policies as well, and some.of what he said this afternoon was quite sinister imo.

Still, most of these disturbances will disappear as soon as the weather gets shite again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

General Election Thread on 22:44 - Aug 1 with 1360 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 22:10 - Aug 1 by Konk

Indeed. What fulham forum do you use. I'd like to share my political credo with them.
[Post edited 1 Aug 22:45]

Login to get fewer ads

General Election Thread on 23:02 - Aug 1 with 1270 viewsHayesender

The wall was fixed the next day free of charge by some local builders who came forward as a show of community spirit. Nothing is gonna fix the hole left by those three girls murders

Poll: Shamima Beghum

General Election Thread on 23:07 - Aug 1 with 1238 viewsted_hendrix

Enough already, three little children have lost their lives, do we really need to read posters going at It?

C'mon People.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

General Election Thread on 23:37 - Aug 1 with 1148 viewsQPR_Jim

While we're discussing reporting standards, what of the social media personalities and news sources that claimed he was an asylum seeker and "fresh off a boat"? Unverified information from alternative media that incited a completely pointless riot in a community that had just undergone a massive tragedy?

Completely sick that people are allowed to do that to boost their online profile with the end game to presumably monetise it. They seem to have a following eager/well trained to trust them over "legacy media".
General Election Thread on 23:46 - Aug 1 with 1120 viewsSheffieldHoop

General Election Thread on 06:36 - Jul 31 by Northernr

A very gentle reminder amidst this Clive's so biased and mean to us theme that the only person who's been banned this year is JimTheHip.

JimTheHip was only banned cos he made the Pro-Pals on here look like simple idiots and the LFW community couldn’t tolerate it anymore

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

General Election Thread on 23:47 - Aug 1 with 1119 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 23:37 - Aug 1 by QPR_Jim

While we're discussing reporting standards, what of the social media personalities and news sources that claimed he was an asylum seeker and "fresh off a boat"? Unverified information from alternative media that incited a completely pointless riot in a community that had just undergone a massive tragedy?

Completely sick that people are allowed to do that to boost their online profile with the end game to presumably monetise it. They seem to have a following eager/well trained to trust them over "legacy media".

As a probation officer walikng through a knife arch every day in my office in Aldgate east, i'm Completely sick of people who are simian clueless to the avalanche of 7th century beserker homo erectus who cross my desk day after day since 2012.

The BBC , ITV, Chanel 4, Sky and the rest of the mean, mode and median of the MSM would have Doctor Josef Goebbels public enlightenment division weeping with pride. they should spend 24 hours in my office. they would shit their colon out.

Judiciary, the courts, probation... as joy divison would say.. we've lost control. in extremis.
[Post edited 1 Aug 23:52]

General Election Thread on 00:05 - Aug 2 with 1048 viewsLblock

General Election Thread on 23:47 - Aug 1 by Discodroids

As a probation officer walikng through a knife arch every day in my office in Aldgate east, i'm Completely sick of people who are simian clueless to the avalanche of 7th century beserker homo erectus who cross my desk day after day since 2012.

The BBC , ITV, Chanel 4, Sky and the rest of the mean, mode and median of the MSM would have Doctor Josef Goebbels public enlightenment division weeping with pride. they should spend 24 hours in my office. they would shit their colon out.

Judiciary, the courts, probation... as joy divison would say.. we've lost control. in extremis.
[Post edited 1 Aug 23:52]

And herein is the rub Ladies and Gentlemen

This country is going to shoite because “we accept”
The loony liberalista has condemned us all and only when the flames are lapping at their feet will they realise that the do gooders did feck all good really.

I don’t know when we lost the balance between social help and social rule but it’s gone.
Maybe you think it was Maggie cutting away the welfare state, maybe it was Blair with his throw money at it and polish it anyway, maybe Cameron etc etc
It don’t matter, all that matters is we’ve accepted a downward spiralling of standards in this country and been ever so British about it all that we’re going down the gurgler.

Personally I think I’ve done alright in life but my eyes are wide open to what’s going on around me. Plenty I speak to aren’t or are in denial.
Seeing what it’s like in my relatively okay suburban area my mind boggles WTF it must be like in Tottenham, Tower Hamlets, Isle of Dogs or bloody Jaywick!!!

Until we have sensible no nonsense approaches to crime, immigration, social care, welfare scammers etc as well as wealthy sectors avoiding tax, corruption, racism, sexism etc then we really are, as Mr Anderson put it, fcukd

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

General Election Thread on 00:41 - Aug 2 with 985 viewskensalriser

Are we trying to pretend violent crime is something new or recent?

We're all old enough to know it isn't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

General Election Thread on 00:51 - Aug 2 with 936 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 00:41 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

no kensal the knuckle duster of mindless violence has always been with us.

but as far as i can ascertain across my cheap mdf desk, we are producing en mass a breed of human that is untrainable for societal normalities as we understand them to be... and feral like wild wood.

A form of human, but not human.This distilled version of a human being is this islands future. Supernature.

concrete sobibors and asphalt jungles for a new breed. It's 2000AD stuff.

I know violence. i grew up with it. this shit is off any known tangible charts of humanity and that of it's higher being fathers and creators that lay undiscovered within the elemental splendour of the mice galaxies NGC 4676. 

The kray brothers it is not.
[Post edited 2 Aug 0:55]

General Election Thread on 01:07 - Aug 2 with 2114 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

General Election Thread on 23:46 - Aug 1 by SheffieldHoop

JimTheHip was only banned cos he made the Pro-Pals on here look like simple idiots and the LFW community couldn’t tolerate it anymore

You posted someone‘s photo and a comrade of yours posted someone‘s full surname. You should both consider yourself extremely lucky that no one is making snarky remarks about your departure.
General Election Thread on 06:27 - Aug 2 with 1943 viewspaulparker

General Election Thread on 00:41 - Aug 2 by kensalriser

I don’t know how old you are but I’m getting on and I don’t remember to many times little girls being stabbed , soldiers being stabbed and lads going at it with machetes all in broad daylight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

General Election Thread on 07:24 - Aug 2 with 1818 viewsBluce_Ree

Regarding the "white blokes riot" bit of this.

Let's call it what it is. EDL riot.

Southport is a nice place and must be hurting as a community after what happened. But instead of being able to have a calm vigil, a bunch of absolute c*nts show up and start trashing their town.

I don't know what they think they are defending but I'm up for any legislation that stops generationally jobless thugs from tearing apart streets. The kid I grew up next door to ended up being one of the EDL blokes who built a gallows outside the court during the Lee Rigby case.

He was a criminal his entire adult life. Never contributed to society at all. Defend us from that, please.
[Post edited 2 Aug 7:25]

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

General Election Thread on 07:49 - Aug 2 with 1753 viewspaulparker

General Election Thread on 07:24 - Aug 2 by Bluce_Ree

Regarding the "white blokes riot" bit of this.

Let's call it what it is. EDL riot.

Southport is a nice place and must be hurting as a community after what happened. But instead of being able to have a calm vigil, a bunch of absolute c*nts show up and start trashing their town.

I don't know what they think they are defending but I'm up for any legislation that stops generationally jobless thugs from tearing apart streets. The kid I grew up next door to ended up being one of the EDL blokes who built a gallows outside the court during the Lee Rigby case.

He was a criminal his entire adult life. Never contributed to society at all. Defend us from that, please.
[Post edited 2 Aug 7:25]

So if your calling it an EDL riot the other night what are you calling the one in Leeds

General Election Thread on 07:49 - Aug 2 with 1752 viewsJamesB1979

General Election Thread on 06:27 - Aug 2 by paulparker

I don’t know how old you are but I’m getting on and I don’t remember to many times little girls being stabbed , soldiers being stabbed and lads going at it with machetes all in broad daylight

Yeah that’s definitely true. Question is why is it like this nowadays? I think it’s more a society issue. Starts with the family, lack of respect for seniors, women, teachers, police. It’s a blame someone else culture nowadays. It’s always someone elses fault for actions done or not done. People need to take responsibility for their actions and their own lives and not rely on others to help. I put it also down to social media. What can government do? Well they won’t do it but I’d love to see it banned/restricted in some form for U18s. Stop and search powers without reason and lock up anyone carrying any sort of blade. Sod peoples feelings when people are getting killed.
General Election Thread on 08:05 - Aug 2 with 1684 viewsRanger_Things

Maybe it’s my little brain but I just don’t get it.
Are we really so polarised that we can’t be disgusted by both the far right riots and the ones in Leeds?
Can we not show some empathy for both the residents of Southport and also the terrified bystanders on the shore front in Southend?
Do we really have to choose between having sympathy for the police officers injured in the riots and the victims of police brutality?
If so I’m out.
[Post edited 2 Aug 8:08]
General Election Thread on 08:40 - Aug 2 with 1587 viewsNorthernr

General Election Thread on 23:46 - Aug 1 by SheffieldHoop

Rubbish.
General Election Thread on 08:44 - Aug 2 with 1566 viewsKonk

"I'm totally shocked that you're getting massively irate about some slight damage to a wall outside a mosque compared to everything else that's happened this week including a load of kids murdered."

- Oh, Clive, that's not like you to be disingenuous. I'm not "massively irate about some slight damage to a wall outside a mosque", I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy from some, that when non-white people riot, and police are attacked in Harehills, and a police van is set on fire, it's a sign that society is on the brink of collapse and all the fault of liberal politicians/the media. Yet, when white blokes riot, injure 50+ police officers, and set a police van on fire, it can be dismissed as "slight damage to a wall". (You don't work as an instance loss-adjuster, do you?) I'm sure the completely innocent people sheltering in the mosque as its windows were being put through, weren't quite as sanguine as you seem about it all.

I'm consistent in my condemnation of people rioting - when it was kicking off in Bristol over the BLM stuff, and it was people on the left attacking the police, I was very relaxed on here about the police giving it plenty back.

As for the suggestion that I'm more upset about "some slight damage to a wall" than children being murdered, well, I work on the assumption that it goes without saying that people are horrified that some evil cu nt has gone into a room and butchered a group of children. I have a son the same age as one of the victims, and I cannot imagine what those families are going through. I didn't realize I needed to spell that out.

"No I don't consider a second generation immigrant from Rwanda who kills children to be "Welsh"."

- So, by that logic, Saka isn't English, and Irishman Stephen Yaxley-Lennon probably isn't the right figurehead for the English Defence League, because their parents weren't born in England? Your position is that no-one born in Britain to immigrant parents is British?

"It's blatantly obvious the BBC would do that, you honestly believe in this day and age there are zero photos of someone from the last 10 years FFS."

- Well, that well-known liberal newspaper, the Daily Mail, have used the same photos, which suggests that these may very well be the only images anyone's been able to find online? Still, you continue with your fantasy about the BBC searching out photos designed to soften his image if it fits your narrative.

Anyhow, that's me done on this thread.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

General Election Thread on 08:51 - Aug 2 with 1531 views222gers

I'm unhappy about the cut in interest rates - my savings were going THROUGH THE ROOF !!!!

🥴
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024