Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? 21:05 - May 12 with 1418 viewsKeithHaynes

Brentford v Swansea City

Play offs last season .

What makes us better ?

Swansea City

Erwin Mulder

Kyle Naughton. Mike van der Hoorn. Marc Guehi. Connor Roberts

Jay Fulton. Matt Grimes. Jake Bidwell. Conor Gallagher

Andre Ayew. Rhian Brewster

Substitutes

Bersant Celina. Nathan Dyer. Aldo Kalulu. Yan Dhanda. Tivonge Rushesha. Liam Cullen. Jordan Garrick. Ben Cabango

My tuppence worth, Mulder was absolute garbage.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 09:30 - May 13 with 1300 viewsBoundy

This seasons squad imo is stronger and certainly the bench. But how I wish we had Brewster type player .With this seasons squad i think Cooper has better options to mix formations . Shall we just say Mulder had his moments, good and bad

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 11:24 - May 13 with 1270 viewsKeithHaynes

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 09:30 - May 13 by Boundy

This seasons squad imo is stronger and certainly the bench. But how I wish we had Brewster type player .With this seasons squad i think Cooper has better options to mix formations . Shall we just say Mulder had his moments, good and bad

I thought he was at fault for Brentford’s second goal, he went down like he was in slow motion. Agree on the bench, but it’s pretty noticeable there’s numerous players who are here this time who were last time. Maybe giving us a better chance.

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 11:50 - May 13 with 1260 viewsBoundy

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 11:24 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

I thought he was at fault for Brentford’s second goal, he went down like he was in slow motion. Agree on the bench, but it’s pretty noticeable there’s numerous players who are here this time who were last time. Maybe giving us a better chance.

IMO his error should be countered against his goals which helped us get there in the first place ? I'd like to think we're a more solid unit but lacking goals which has been the story of the season. Hopefully Lowe & Ayew can click again although I don't care who scores its a team effort after all.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 12:55 - May 13 with 1242 viewsjack247

Stronger on paper now. We were in much better form going into last season’s playoffs though. The 532 was relatively new to us then and teams were struggling to contain Roberts and Bidwell.
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 16:29 - May 13 with 1203 viewsKeithHaynes

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 12:55 - May 13 by jack247

Stronger on paper now. We were in much better form going into last season’s playoffs though. The 532 was relatively new to us then and teams were struggling to contain Roberts and Bidwell.

I remember Aldo coming on away at Brentford and thinking, it’s all over now.
I suppose now we have a few more potential game changers, including a much better Dhanda.

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 21:27 - May 13 with 1159 viewsjack247

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 16:29 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

I remember Aldo coming on away at Brentford and thinking, it’s all over now.
I suppose now we have a few more potential game changers, including a much better Dhanda.

Yeah, I should have been clearer. Woodman vs Mulder aside, there probably isn’t much in the starting line ups. We’ve got a much stronger bench now though.
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 03:16 - May 14 with 1122 viewshuwrichards57

Last year thought he made a very big error in leaving Cabango out for the second leg, tbh I think Benny makes us much stronger at the back
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 18:55 - May 14 with 1030 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mulder was better than Woodman.

van der Hoorn was better than Cabango / Bennett

Gallagher was better than every midfielder in our squad.

Rhian Brewster was better than Lowe.

The starting eleven is far weaker this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:17 - May 14 with 1012 viewsFireboy2

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 18:55 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do not, I repeat do not feed the troll.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 19:18]
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:22 - May 14 with 1000 viewsWhiterockin

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 18:55 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Then last season they under achieved.
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:27 - May 14 with 991 viewsjack247

Mulder was better than Woodman . That’ll be the Mulder who spent all season as Woodmans backup and couldn’t keep Nordfeldt out of the team the season before.

VdH better than Bennett? Not for me. Guehi and Cabango are better than they were 12 months ago. So are Roberts and Bidwell if we match last seasons 532. That’s if Bidwell starts ahead of Manning.

Gallagher, yes. Talented, worked hard. There’s only so far an attacking midfielder who doesn’t score any goals is going to take you though.

Brewster - agreed, better than Lowe.
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:38 - May 14 with 978 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:27 - May 14 by jack247

Mulder was better than Woodman . That’ll be the Mulder who spent all season as Woodmans backup and couldn’t keep Nordfeldt out of the team the season before.

VdH better than Bennett? Not for me. Guehi and Cabango are better than they were 12 months ago. So are Roberts and Bidwell if we match last seasons 532. That’s if Bidwell starts ahead of Manning.

Gallagher, yes. Talented, worked hard. There’s only so far an attacking midfielder who doesn’t score any goals is going to take you though.

Brewster - agreed, better than Lowe.

Yes that's right. Mulder was and still is a far better goalkeeper than Freddie Woodman.

Van der Horn was and still is better than Bennett.

There's a reason they're playing every week in the Eredivisie and Bundesliga respectively.

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:56 - May 14 with 975 viewsjack247

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:38 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes that's right. Mulder was and still is a far better goalkeeper than Freddie Woodman.

There's a reason they're playing every week in the Eredivisie and Bundesliga respectively.

Every week? VdH has started less than half Arminias games. This is their first season in the Bundesliga for 12 years and they look like getting relegated. They have spent more time in the third tier recently. They are a Swindon Town or a Blackpool.

Mulder was Woodmans understudy and is now at a bottom half Dutch team.
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 20:01 - May 14 with 972 viewsvetchonian

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 19:38 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

is that the same Van der Hoon who has made just 5 appearances so far this season.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 20:41 - May 14 with 960 viewsFireboy2

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 20:01 - May 14 by vetchonian

is that the same Van der Hoon who has made just 5 appearances so far this season.

Wtf did you reply to him🙄
How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 21:34 - May 14 with 945 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 20:01 - May 14 by vetchonian

Schools teach children from a very young age not to rely on Wikipedia. Try again.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 21:35]

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 21:44 - May 14 with 934 viewsjack247

How does this side match up to Mondays squad v Barnsley ? on 21:34 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Schools teach children from a very young age not to rely on Wikipedia. Try again.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 21:35]

He doesn’t play every week either.

Still, based on your assertion that we have a weaker starting eleven, do you think we have overachieved this season? We certainly haven’t got a stronger starting eleven than the three teams who finished above us.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 21:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024