Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ Tweet 19:08 - Jun 18 with 9204 views34dfgdf54

Absolutely horrendous.

Should surely now be banned from Liberty.
JVZ Tweet on 16:27 - Jun 19 with 2146 viewsDuklaPrague

The literal meaning of that tweet is, shame on these workless assholes they are nothing.
No mention of the N word.
JVZ Tweet on 16:30 - Jun 19 with 2136 viewsDuklaPrague

should have said translation.
JVZ Tweet on 16:35 - Jun 19 with 2117 viewsHighjack

JVZ Tweet on 16:27 - Jun 19 by DuklaPrague

The literal meaning of that tweet is, shame on these workless assholes they are nothing.

Welcome to the forum Dukla. Do you get to watch many swans games out in Prague?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

JVZ Tweet on 20:40 - Jun 19 with 2030 viewsDuklaPrague

Yes lots. and thanks
JVZ Tweet on 21:21 - Jun 19 with 1988 viewsNeathJack

JVZ Tweet on 16:27 - Jun 19 by DuklaPrague

Hi John.
JVZ Tweet on 21:30 - Jun 19 with 1976 viewsItchySphincter

JVZ Tweet on 19:14 - Jun 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wow, if Twitter's translation is accurate, that is a no-brainer.

What an a-hole.

He'll get plenty of support on PS.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JVZ Tweet on 09:28 - Jun 20 with 1853 viewsNotLoyal

He’s on the Peruvian again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

JVZ Tweet on 16:09 - Jun 20 with 1707 viewsDuklaPrague

You believe what you like. That's what that tweet says.
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ Tweet on 17:22 - Jun 20 with 1656 viewsBillyChong

JVZ Tweet on 16:09 - Jun 20 by DuklaPrague

He should be banned anyway. Not that anyone comes across the tit hiding behind hospitality.
JVZ Tweet on 19:12 - Jun 20 with 1602 viewsLeonWasGod

JVZ Tweet on 16:09 - Jun 20 by DuklaPrague

So he’s only having a go at the unemployed then. Only a 7 out of 10 on the c*ntometer rather than a full 10.

Comes across as a bit of a bellend if you ask me.
JVZ Tweet on 19:21 - Jun 20 with 1588 viewslonglostjack

Bit of an Anus by the sound of it. At least he doesn’t run our forum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

JVZ Tweet on 19:23 - Jun 20 with 1583 viewsDuklaPrague

I don't disagree but he was not being racist as was stated and he didn't use the N word. Don't shoot the messenger. I provided a factually accurate translation. I'm not defending anyone. I really don't care but you cant be a Kangaroo Court and hang someone for an offence he wasn't guilty of
JVZ Tweet on 18:38 - Jun 21 with 1470 viewsDarran

Here’s an interesting thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ Tweet on 18:38 - Jun 21 with 1468 viewsDarran

And can somebody translate this please?

https://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/gullit-krijgt-genoegdoening~bc7f94bf/

JVZ Tweet on 18:53 - Jun 21 with 1447 viewsItchySphincter

JVZ Tweet on 18:38 - Jun 21 by Darran

And can somebody translate this please?

https://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/gullit-krijgt-genoegdoening~bc7f94bf/

I haven’t read it .....

Gullit gets satisfaction
From one of our reporters THE HAGUE - The Hague businessman John van Zweden is sorry. Displeased with the sudden departure of football hero Ruud Gullit from the Orange Camp, he released a T-shirt two weeks ago, which has caused him serious problems.

June 30, 1994, 12:00 AM
"Gullit, coward, eat that banana, go back to Milan," the caption read, under a drawing depicting Gullit with a banana in his anus.

Shocked visitors to the fair in The Hague where the shirt was for sale, warned Gullit's counselor, mr. E. Adriaanse. The Amsterdam lawyer informed the footballer. Gullit was furious and mr. Adriaanse filed a criminal complaint with the Hague public prosecutor for insult, defamation and discrimination. In addition, summary proceedings were brought against the businessman to prohibit the distribution of the T-shirt.

The lawsuit would be served tomorrow, but it looks like the parties will reach a settlement. Gullit demands that Van Zweden apologize - in writing to him and in an advertisement in the Haagsche Courant - and undertake, under penalty of a penalty, to destroy the shirts. The unsold part of the T-shirts has already been confiscated by the police.

According to Van Zwedens lawyer, mr. Westendorp, his client is prepared to meet all conditions. "He now realizes it's a misplaced joke and apologized loudly and clearly to Gullit." Westendorp wondered if he could still reach his client in time to place the required excuse announcement in today's newspaper.

But mr. Adriaanse said yesterday that she is still waiting for the excuse of Van Zweden. “I haven't seen anything yet and wait. The counterparty will have to meet all our conditions. ”

The offending sales stunt of Van Zweden, manager of a number of paint and souvenir shops in The Hague, has also been denounced in the Tros TV program Deadline. The businessman, in turn, is furious about the way he has been portrayed therein and has asked his lawyer to investigate whether a claim for damages is possible. "I still have to watch the videotape," says Westendorp.

Van Zweden's excuses do not mean that he will end up under the criminal complaint, says The Hague press officer, mr. Zandbergen. "The police report is on its way to us and we will see whether prosecution will be brought."

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JVZ Tweet on 19:05 - Jun 21 with 1435 viewsDarran

JVZ Tweet on 18:53 - Jun 21 by ItchySphincter

I haven’t read it .....

Gullit gets satisfaction
From one of our reporters THE HAGUE - The Hague businessman John van Zweden is sorry. Displeased with the sudden departure of football hero Ruud Gullit from the Orange Camp, he released a T-shirt two weeks ago, which has caused him serious problems.

"Gullit, coward, eat that banana, go back to Milan," the caption read, under a drawing depicting Gullit with a banana in his anus.

Shocked visitors to the fair in The Hague where the shirt was for sale, warned Gullit's counselor, mr. E. Adriaanse. The Amsterdam lawyer informed the footballer. Gullit was furious and mr. Adriaanse filed a criminal complaint with the Hague public prosecutor for insult, defamation and discrimination. In addition, summary proceedings were brought against the businessman to prohibit the distribution of the T-shirt.

The lawsuit would be served tomorrow, but it looks like the parties will reach a settlement. Gullit demands that Van Zweden apologize - in writing to him and in an advertisement in the Haagsche Courant - and undertake, under penalty of a penalty, to destroy the shirts. The unsold part of the T-shirts has already been confiscated by the police.

According to Van Zwedens lawyer, mr. Westendorp, his client is prepared to meet all conditions. "He now realizes it's a misplaced joke and apologized loudly and clearly to Gullit." Westendorp wondered if he could still reach his client in time to place the required excuse announcement in today's newspaper.

But mr. Adriaanse said yesterday that she is still waiting for the excuse of Van Zweden. “I haven't seen anything yet and wait. The counterparty will have to meet all our conditions. ”

The offending sales stunt of Van Zweden, manager of a number of paint and souvenir shops in The Hague, has also been denounced in the Tros TV program Deadline. The businessman, in turn, is furious about the way he has been portrayed therein and has asked his lawyer to investigate whether a claim for damages is possible. "I still have to watch the videotape," says Westendorp.

Van Zweden's excuses do not mean that he will end up under the criminal complaint, says The Hague press officer, mr. Zandbergen. "The police report is on its way to us and we will see whether prosecution will be brought."

Blimey. 😮

JVZ Tweet on 19:15 - Jun 21 with 1415 viewsSwanjaxs

I haven’t read it .....

Gullit gets satisfaction

Perhaps the "translation" was correct after all then 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

JVZ Tweet on 19:28 - Jun 21 with 1391 viewsTreforys_Jack

I haven’t read it .....

Gullit gets satisfaction

JVZ Tweet on 19:29 - Jun 21 with 1390 viewsLohengrin

JVZ Tweet on 19:15 - Jun 21 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps the "translation" was correct after all then 🤔

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

JVZ Tweet on 01:29 - Jun 22 with 1235 viewsNotLoyal

I haven’t read it .....

Gullit gets satisfaction

This is what happens when you can't stop sniffing and drinking.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

JVZ Tweet on 16:42 - Jun 22 with 1097 viewsDarran

JVZ Tweet on 16:52 - Jun 22 with 1086 viewshobo

Google, or whoever has done the translations, are the racists here, not JVZ
JVZ Tweet on 17:19 - Jun 22 with 1056 viewsDarran

He's having a bit of a kicking off several Dutch people over race issues and it seems one of them reckons he bribed someone too.

JVZ Tweet on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 1027 viewsEbo

JVZ Tweet on 16:52 - Jun 22 by hobo

Google, or whoever has done the translations, are the racists here, not JVZ

Google translate is a racist?

Jesus wept

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

JVZ Tweet on 17:49 - Jun 22 with 1024 viewsEbo

JVZ Tweet on 17:19 - Jun 22 by Darran

He's having a bit of a kicking off several Dutch people over race issues and it seems one of them reckons he bribed someone too.

He is getting his comeuppance hopefully Dar. I wonder if any of our senior players like Dyer and Routs know about this?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024