Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby 21:22 - Oct 24 with 2926 viewsbuilthjack

The Riverside Lounge at the Liberty will be open at 8.30am on Sunday. It will allow up to 300 match ticket holders in on a first come first served basis.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:30 - Oct 24 with 2181 viewsstevethejack

Lovely, be charged £4.30 to drink not very nice liquid from plastic glasses and few chairs to sit on.

The Landore Social Club are doing a full breakfast service, reasonabdecentle prices for Cwrw Braf & Taffy Apple cider with plenty of seating and loads of room.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 6:47]
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:37 - Oct 24 with 2170 viewsswancity

Three minute wait for chips mun

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 2142 viewsbonymine

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:30 - Oct 24 by stevethejack

Lovely, be charged £4.30 to drink not very nice liquid from plastic glasses and few chairs to sit on.

The Landore Social Club are doing a full breakfast service, reasonabdecentle prices for Cwrw Braf & Taffy Apple cider with plenty of seating and loads of room.

Sounds tempting Steve in fairness are you on commission ? 😉👍😂😂

Enjoy your day 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 2120 viewsDarran

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:48 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Enjoy your day 👍

If I was the club I’d dump the lying pricks article from the matchday programme.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 2125 viewsbonymine

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:50 - Oct 24 by Darran

If I was the club I’d dump the lying pricks article from the matchday programme.

Didn’t know he wrote one Darr tbh is there an issue which I’m not aware of ?

🤔😳

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 2104 viewsDarran

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:54 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Didn’t know he wrote one Darr tbh is there an issue which I’m not aware of ?

🤔😳

Other than him being a lying prick I haven’t got any issues.

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 2074 viewsbonymine

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:57 - Oct 24 by Darran

Other than him being a lying prick I haven’t got any issues.

Ok mate you’ll have to enlighten me when I see you next 👍

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 2072 viewspencoedjack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:30 - Oct 24 by stevethejack

Never been there but Pencoed’s finest will give Landore club a go on Sunday

Hopefully the Railway after the egg for a couple before stuffing the Basseys
Login to get fewer ads

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:33 - Oct 24 with 2027 viewsNortbankboy

Good idea let's get behind our great club
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:53 - Oct 24 with 2001 viewsbuilthjack

No brainer then
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 22:54]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 1993 viewsbuilthjack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:37 - Oct 24 by swancity

Three minute wait for chips mun

Five minutes. Read the article man

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 06:12 - Oct 25 with 1888 viewsstevethejack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 21:48 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Enjoy your day 👍

Not on commission, or will even be in attendance at LSC, but quite like it there. Mate lives 2 minutes walk from stadium, so getting fed & watered there. I'm not an egg chasing fans, so will be in the kitchen cooking the fry up. Hoping to be in the stadium early, exercising my local chords.
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 06:14 - Oct 25 with 1884 viewsstevethejack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 22:12 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Ok mate you’ll have to enlighten me when I see you next 👍

I'd love to know what issues he has with me too. Despite numerous requests, he refuses to supply me the reason. Got fed up of him, so he's on my ignore list. PS is so much a better place with that in place.
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 06:15 - Oct 25 with 1882 views1983

Hilarious Swansea City Football Club encouraging our fans to drink at 08:30am 3 and a half hours before a hostile cardiff game.

I can hear the cries of "not Swansea City fans" "drunken hooligans" if there is any trouble at the game while they are still counting the bar money

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 06:33 - Oct 25 with 1862 viewsdickythorpe

Many will be topping up from the night before.
Unless SWP have asked as it will help them know where at lest one large group of us are?
Unbelievable stress for plod on Sunday.
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 07:09 - Oct 25 with 1831 viewsbuilthjack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 06:33 - Oct 25 by dickythorpe

Many will be topping up from the night before.
Unless SWP have asked as it will help them know where at lest one large group of us are?
Unbelievable stress for plod on Sunday.

Well paid stress

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 10:14 - Oct 25 with 1696 viewsChief

What time is Landore Club open on Sunday?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 10:49 - Oct 25 with 1664 viewsAquinas

I've seen that the Boss Brewery Bar is open from 9am. Seems strange as anthems will be missed.

Also, i've only been in there once but it doesn't seem that big. Just trying to think of an alternative to the Landore Social Club because i imagine it will be rammed.

Not going to risk drinking in wind street then trying to get in the stadium before kick off.
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 11:58 - Oct 25 with 1605 viewsLeonWasGod

What's wrong with tepid, flat Carling?
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 12:15 - Oct 25 with 1591 viewsstevethejack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 10:14 - Oct 25 by Chief

What time is Landore Club open on Sunday?

I spoke to them on Monday. They said 8 or 8:30, hadn't been decided yet & to phone in a few days. Alma is open 7:30, taking phone bookings for breakfast rolls when I was in there Tuesday.
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:50 - Oct 25 with 1491 viewswhiterock

Workies in Morriston opens at 8:30am, few pubs en-route to Lib Stad
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:51 - Oct 25 with 1488 viewsGowerjack

Strange how many people don't seem able to enjoy themselves without alcohol..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:57 - Oct 25 with 1479 viewsbuilthjack

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:51 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

I will be drinking tea

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 15:30 - Oct 25 with 1448 viewsFireboy2

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:57 - Oct 25 by builthjack

I will be drinking tea

Only because you are driving
Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 15:40 - Oct 25 with 1428 viewsDarran

Riverside Lounge open at 8.30am Sunday to show the rugby on 14:51 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

I agree. Half of the twáts won’t remember anything of our game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024