Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's next then lads? 02:48 - Dec 21 with 12489 viewsEU5Makaveli

I actually feel for Clement. A good coach, (knew how to set up a team and backed by the players) done over by the board with no investmest imo. I don't agree with all of his tactical decisions.. i.e Watford, Newcastle at home. But given the current situation who do you think can do a better job? And why?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 13:14]
Who's next then lads? on 11:11 - Dec 21 with 3747 viewsymaohyd

Who's next then lads? on 11:04 - Dec 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Martin o neill

With an angry Keane in tow

Sort these pampered c@nts out

Yes

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Who's next then lads? on 11:17 - Dec 21 with 3714 viewsAngelRangelQS

Who's next then lads? on 11:08 - Dec 21 by theloneranger

Ryan Giggs not interested, said he'd talked to Pinnochio but they employed Bob instead.

Swans not interested in talking to Pulis, but are interested in Koeman and Bilic

Giggs not interested? Thank god.
Who's next then lads? on 11:18 - Dec 21 with 3707 viewsKrisP

Who's next then lads? on 10:34 - Dec 21 by BarrySwan

Koeman, Bilic?

Am I missing something here?

I do realise that the manager thing appears to basically a merry go round of all the same names, but why would a club employ two managers just sacked by other struggling clubs because apparently they were thought to be useless at their jobs there?

I'd also question the contributors who post that Clement was a good coach, but etc etc.

He certainly didn't demonstrate this in my eyes, his teams ( even with what he had) were complete rubbish this season.

But what does add to the dismay for me with a manager of a struggling side is when in interview after interview that they are just spouting nonsensical drivel week after week ( or at least what I consider to be nonsensical drivel)

I appreciate that not everyone has the vocabulary of the great bard but listening to Clements press conferences just depressed me even further.

I suppose just like everyone else every time a necessary managerial sacking occurs we all hope that a new face ( any new face) miraculously results in a sudden massive upturn in form from the same players who have performed so poorly so far this season.

One would have thought that it needs a touch more than that in most cases to turn things around.

Rodgers and Laudrup didn't do badly for us did they? If you are after manager who hasn't been sacked you may be waiting a while.
Who's next then lads? on 11:18 - Dec 21 with 3705 viewsSmellyplumz

Bobby Burgleson lump on

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Who's next then lads? on 12:26 - Dec 21 with 3644 viewsBarrySwan

Rodgers and Laudrup hadn't just been in charge of cliubs in an exact same position and then been sacked because they were deemed not good enough to get out of it were they.

Why not explain why exactly that you feel either of Koeman or Billic would be good signings given their immediate history and why they apparently either one would miraculously be successfull just a few weeks after being disasters as managers at thre foot of the premier league?
Who's next then lads? on 12:52 - Dec 21 with 3603 viewsyescomeon

Who's next then lads? on 12:26 - Dec 21 by BarrySwan

Rodgers and Laudrup hadn't just been in charge of cliubs in an exact same position and then been sacked because they were deemed not good enough to get out of it were they.

Why not explain why exactly that you feel either of Koeman or Billic would be good signings given their immediate history and why they apparently either one would miraculously be successfull just a few weeks after being disasters as managers at thre foot of the premier league?

In my opinion, in the premier league it doesn't matter how good a coach you are, if you loose the players you are fecked. That happened to Koeman and Bilic, at least it looked like it looking in from the outside. Anyone can fail anywhere, and anyone will fail anywhere eventually, that is the way of the premier league. Koeman failing at Everton does not immediately negate the good work he has done in this league prior to that. Bilic time at West Ham was similar to Koeman's at Everton, good then bad. He doesn't have previous in the premier league as a manager, but I just like the bloke for some reason and feel like he could do a job for us.

Upthecity!

Who's next then lads? on 13:21 - Dec 21 with 3570 viewsEU5Makaveli

With Pulis out of the running, Koeman would be my preference. Purely on the basis of how well he did at Southampton (on the pitch and with transfer dealings)

However, a Guidolin like appointment would not surprise me in the slightest.

Whoever it is they need to be in through the door sharpish and try and nick as many points as we can before January.
Who's next then lads? on 13:41 - Dec 21 with 3535 viewswhoflungdung

" a good coach?

I passed out after reading that

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Who's next then lads? on 14:00 - Dec 21 with 3510 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Koeman has ruled himself out.
Giggs has ruled himself out
Pulis isn't being considered

Jokanovic please...

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Who's next then lads? on 15:06 - Dec 21 with 3405 viewsJohnw102

I have a horrible feeling Nigel Pearson's name will be cropping up soon.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who's next then lads? on 15:08 - Dec 21 with 3401 viewsLandore_Jack

Bergkamp leaves Ajax. Could he be a target?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5202537/Ajax-sack-Dennis-Bergk

#backtojack

Who's next then lads? on 15:16 - Dec 21 with 3380 viewsBLAZE

Mad, it was only 30 seconds before seeing that post that I googled to see if he was still with Ajax. I'd take a De Boer / Bergkamp double, but then I'm a massive fanboi of the iceman
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 15:17]
Who's next then lads? on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 3354 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Aitor Karanka? No thanks.

Who's next then lads? on 15:31 - Dec 21 with 3333 viewsTheKirkyLife

Who's next then lads? on 15:16 - Dec 21 by BLAZE

Mad, it was only 30 seconds before seeing that post that I googled to see if he was still with Ajax. I'd take a De Boer / Bergkamp double, but then I'm a massive fanboi of the iceman
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 15:17]

Now THIS is something I could get behind. The old Ajax duo together again looking to rebuild with Swansea playing the Dutch way?

Yes please I'd even be happy relegated knowing that these two were at the helm.
Who's next then lads? on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 3313 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's next then lads? on 10:40 - Dec 21 by PawelAbbott

It will be Peter Houston. Recently sacked as manager of Falkirk.
I don't think our scouting stretches much past Falkirk so must be on the radar for HJ

Houston - we have a problem...
Who's next then lads? on 15:42 - Dec 21 with 3310 viewsWarwickHunt

Who's next then lads? on 15:08 - Dec 21 by Landore_Jack

Bergkamp leaves Ajax. Could he be a target?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5202537/Ajax-sack-Dennis-Bergk

Worth a shot - he won't have to worry about getting on a plane to Europe any time soon...
Who's next then lads? on 20:27 - Dec 21 with 3193 viewsPawelAbbott

Gus Poyet is available again
Who's next then lads? on 21:12 - Dec 21 with 3150 viewslabrax

According to SSN bilic is keen to talk to SCFC but we are yet to open up communication with him and that we are not interested in talking to Pulis.

Our 6 previous mgrs had no PL experience before joining Swansea.

I hope it's s decent appointment and someone with PL experience. We desperately need strengthening in January.

My vote would be Pulis.

Codfish

Who's next then lads? on 21:16 - Dec 21 with 3139 viewslonglostjack

Who's next then lads? on 21:12 - Dec 21 by labrax

According to SSN bilic is keen to talk to SCFC but we are yet to open up communication with him and that we are not interested in talking to Pulis.

Our 6 previous mgrs had no PL experience before joining Swansea.

I hope it's s decent appointment and someone with PL experience. We desperately need strengthening in January.

My vote would be Pulis.

Did a great job with West Brom. On a par with dew - the effect would evaporate quickly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who's next then lads? on 21:26 - Dec 21 with 3107 viewsSwansea93

I know Sky have ruled Koeman out but I've yet to see a direct quote of him ruling himself out like Giggs has done?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Who's next then lads? on 22:22 - Dec 21 with 3043 viewslabrax

Who's next then lads? on 21:16 - Dec 21 by longlostjack

Did a great job with West Brom. On a par with dew - the effect would evaporate quickly.

Who knows who HJ will recruit, we can't keep sacking Mgr's it makes for a very unstable club!

Codfish

Who's next then lads? on 10:23 - Dec 22 with 2896 viewsAustinIsOurHero

What's Quique Sánchez Flores up to? had a good spell in charge of Watford - had them playing well.

Who's next then lads? on 10:36 - Dec 22 with 2873 viewsharryhpalmer

Who's next then lads? on 15:31 - Dec 21 by TheKirkyLife

Now THIS is something I could get behind. The old Ajax duo together again looking to rebuild with Swansea playing the Dutch way?

Yes please I'd even be happy relegated knowing that these two were at the helm.

I think Bergkamp and De Boer fell out.

Dennis certainly made some disparaging remarks about Frankie after he got the boot from Inter.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/internazionale/story/2997962/frank-de-boers-lack-
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 10:37]

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Who's next then lads? on 11:47 - Dec 22 with 2794 viewsmajorraglan

Who's next then lads? on 10:23 - Dec 22 by AustinIsOurHero

What's Quique Sánchez Flores up to? had a good spell in charge of Watford - had them playing well.

He’s at Espanyol in Barcelona. Signed a 3 year deal in 2016.
Who's next then lads? on 12:02 - Dec 22 with 2765 viewsPintado

I think they will end up with Britton for remainder of season and then give him job full time in Championship, I can’t believe they did not have a manager lined up first, but then we are talking Swansea board so I guess I was the stupid one to think that.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024