Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No positives 14:27 - Aug 19 with 4605 viewsacejack3065

There are no positives to take from that total collapse today. There are no positives in keeping the score 0-0 for 44 minutes.

No creativity in the midfield, Mesa is an absolute sh*thouse. The formation change killed us and routledge is a bag of w@nk. The famous Swansea way is well and trully dead.
No positives on 14:28 - Aug 19 with 4584 viewsSmellyplumz

😂😂😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

No positives on 14:31 - Aug 19 with 4552 viewsacejack3065

At least we still had siggy last year
No positives on 14:32 - Aug 19 with 4542 viewsRunning_Man

Shhh, people are trying to be positive, we made some passes etc.
No positives on 14:32 - Aug 19 with 4539 viewsSmellyplumz

No positives on 14:31 - Aug 19 by acejack3065

At least we still had siggy last year

Massive loss that we won't replace imo

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

No positives on 14:40 - Aug 19 with 4467 viewsHighjack

We are beyond shyte.

No lessons have been learned.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

No positives on 14:49 - Aug 19 with 4399 viewsFerrieBodde

Where have you been for the last 3 years? The Swansea way has been dead since 2014.
No positives on 14:54 - Aug 19 with 4367 viewsRancid

Fernandez had a decent game and is growing into a really good player for us.Bartley done ok too and not sure why he was hauled off.Mawson was very poor today.Creativity is still our downfall though and having no starman or matchwinner is worrying even this early.
No positives on 14:58 - Aug 19 with 4319 viewsJackflack

No positives on 14:28 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

😂😂😂

Feck me plums... the OP is having a bigger moan than you normally do

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Login to get fewer ads

No positives on 15:04 - Aug 19 with 4270 viewsdobjack2

Positives - the transfer window didn't close yesterday
- if the powers that be thought the squad didn't need much doing to it that was a reality check
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 15:10]
No positives on 15:16 - Aug 19 with 4189 viewsSmellyplumz

No positives on 14:58 - Aug 19 by Jackflack

Feck me plums... the OP is having a bigger moan than you normally do

Innit, great to see and it's only going to get worse.

No positives on 17:10 - Aug 19 with 3961 viewsawayjack

No positives on 14:54 - Aug 19 by Rancid

Fernandez had a decent game and is growing into a really good player for us.Bartley done ok too and not sure why he was hauled off.Mawson was very poor today.Creativity is still our downfall though and having no starman or matchwinner is worrying even this early.

This. Also thought Olsson and Naugton coped well against such quality, without any real midfield protection. Fer was poor but expected playing against players quite a few levels up. I also can't see where our goals are coming from. We can't expect Tammy, exciting prospect though he is, to get many and our midfield has little attacking quality. Perhaps we'll nick enough matches 1-0 if our defence keeps concentration for 90 mins.
No positives on 17:22 - Aug 19 with 3911 viewsPrivate_Partz

No positives on 17:10 - Aug 19 by awayjack

This. Also thought Olsson and Naugton coped well against such quality, without any real midfield protection. Fer was poor but expected playing against players quite a few levels up. I also can't see where our goals are coming from. We can't expect Tammy, exciting prospect though he is, to get many and our midfield has little attacking quality. Perhaps we'll nick enough matches 1-0 if our defence keeps concentration for 90 mins.

The back 5 played well today and that includes Alfie. Midfield was not great. Leroy off form as was Tom with Mesa having to do some work to get up to speed but nowhere near as bad as some would say. He has to have time to settle in before we can really judge him. We were possibly playing the team that is going to finish top of the pile after all.
That's were the positivity ends though. Jenkins has presided over yet another crap window so far. We need 4 or 5 players to improve and strengthen our squad. I am not at all sure he is up to the job.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No positives on 17:25 - Aug 19 with 3886 viewslonglostjack

No positives on 17:22 - Aug 19 by Private_Partz

The back 5 played well today and that includes Alfie. Midfield was not great. Leroy off form as was Tom with Mesa having to do some work to get up to speed but nowhere near as bad as some would say. He has to have time to settle in before we can really judge him. We were possibly playing the team that is going to finish top of the pile after all.
That's were the positivity ends though. Jenkins has presided over yet another crap window so far. We need 4 or 5 players to improve and strengthen our squad. I am not at all sure he is up to the job.

Carroll has to up his game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No positives on 17:45 - Aug 19 with 3813 viewsSgorioFruit

No positives on 17:25 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

I didn't think Carrol done too bad today, towards latter part of the game

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

No positives on 17:47 - Aug 19 with 3801 viewsPrivate_Partz

No positives on 17:25 - Aug 19 by longlostjack

He was off today but playing against possibly the best team in the league. Certainly needs some support there. Leroy was off as well but both are capable of better. Ki getting up to fitness will help as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

No positives on 17:59 - Aug 19 with 3748 viewsOldjack

No positives on 17:47 - Aug 19 by Private_Partz

He was off today but playing against possibly the best team in the league. Certainly needs some support there. Leroy was off as well but both are capable of better. Ki getting up to fitness will help as well.

100 mil v 500 mill 0-4 ,not bad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024