Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here 23:45 - Apr 29 with 12889 viewsBorojack

This site is a depressing read lately.
No matter what league we are in it's still our club.
I fancy us for a point tomorrow and it will.go to the last game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 2013 viewsLord_Bony

We should have been sold to the Chinese.

At least they have a good idea of how to run a big business profitably for the long term and not just make a quick buck today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 1979 viewsperchrockjack

Yep and then posters wouldn't have been as bothered as they are about selling

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:01 - Apr 30 with 1972 viewsDarran

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:56 - Apr 30 by perchrockjack

Yep and then posters wouldn't have been as bothered as they are about selling

No most posters would have been wary about selling to anyone,you wouldn't have though seeing as you were telling us all how wrong we were for bring wary about the Americans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:24 - Apr 30 with 1925 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:30 - Apr 30 by Starsky

So... to summarise... your old girlfriend you saw in ASDA is now an old Ford Cortina... MK4

At least a Mk 4 Cortina in good nick would still be worth a few quid.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:30 - Apr 30 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 00:06 - Apr 30 by Borojack

We will probably go down but I don't get all this wallowing in self pity.
We were in Division 4 when I started watching went all the way up to Division 1 and back down and up again.
How many clubs have done that.
Yes Jenkins and co have screwed us over but it's only football nobody has died.
If it makes you that miserable find a new hobby.
And if you are so certain we are down stick some dosh on it 1/2 on

I don't think it's self pity mate........It's f*cking anger, because we've been sold down the river by a bunch of money grabbing c*nts, that said they loved us and the club.

Depressed ? hell aye, because some of us can see the possible destruction of our club, and if you think it'll end in the championship, your in for a big big shock.

Now go bury your head in the sand again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:50 - Apr 30 with 1871 viewsWingstandwood

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:30 - Apr 30 by Flashberryjack

I don't think it's self pity mate........It's f*cking anger, because we've been sold down the river by a bunch of money grabbing c*nts, that said they loved us and the club.

Depressed ? hell aye, because some of us can see the possible destruction of our club, and if you think it'll end in the championship, your in for a big big shock.

Now go bury your head in the sand again.

Yep, the seismic aftershock of a relegation is going to have some extremely unwelcome and unpleasant consequences. Job losses, cuts, effect on local economy, Swansea the city will no longer get worldwide media/press attention etc.

I can remember Blackburn's last season in the PL and Blackburn council making their concerns well known and not shying away about the impact of relegation.

And? SCFC does rather look to have owners comparable with the Blackburn's Venky regime. Venky's and Oyston type ownership = appalling end result(s.....) thats what we've got to expect if relegated.

Argus!

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:30 - Apr 30 with 1820 viewsRevJames

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 11:50 - Apr 30 by Wingstandwood

Yep, the seismic aftershock of a relegation is going to have some extremely unwelcome and unpleasant consequences. Job losses, cuts, effect on local economy, Swansea the city will no longer get worldwide media/press attention etc.

I can remember Blackburn's last season in the PL and Blackburn council making their concerns well known and not shying away about the impact of relegation.

And? SCFC does rather look to have owners comparable with the Blackburn's Venky regime. Venky's and Oyston type ownership = appalling end result(s.....) thats what we've got to expect if relegated.

I wonder what those responsible for this mess really think?
Do they feel accountable for putting us in this position?
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:40 - Apr 30 with 1797 viewsSmellyplumz

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:30 - Apr 30 by RevJames

I wonder what those responsible for this mess really think?
Do they feel accountable for putting us in this position?

Too busy enjoying their dirty money.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:48 - Apr 30 with 1790 viewsLord_Bony

Ohh ffs. No way.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:49 - Apr 30 with 1788 viewsLord_Bony

That bad decision could well have cost us our premier league status.

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:52 - Apr 30 with 1772 viewsLoyal

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:49 - Apr 30 by Lord_Bony

We have had far too many for it to even things out over a season. I'm appalled.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:59 - Apr 30 with 1754 viewsjack247

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:49 - Apr 30 by Lord_Bony

On the plus side, we have at the very least matched United at Old Trafford for a half. We seem to have hit on a way of playing again.

If we can keep performance levels like that, we have a decent chance of catching 3 points on Hull regardless of today's result.
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 13:07 - Apr 30 with 1737 viewsdameedna

45 minutes of passion and hair pulling
Players and manager are doing very well
Can't argue about the way in which we have disintegrated but good to see Leon back
The club was never really ours there was a fleeting moment born out of being truly dire as a club
Don't gloss over the past we are supporters of the team
The owners have always stripped the public but good on agents for giving the players a good life and a bigger cut
Not long ago Thomas made it possible
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 14:30]
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 1691 viewsSTID2017

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 23:49 - Apr 29 by SwansNZ

Yes, it is.
No, it’s not.
I don’t and I don’t think it will.

Oh ye of little faith. Well done Swans !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:05 - Apr 30 with 1677 viewsSgorioFruit

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 12:59 - Apr 30 by jack247

On the plus side, we have at the very least matched United at Old Trafford for a half. We seem to have hit on a way of playing again.

If we can keep performance levels like that, we have a decent chance of catching 3 points on Hull regardless of today's result.

Just infuriates me why we didn't want to play against middlesborough hull West Ham and Watford
Why decide to turn up now?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:07 - Apr 30 with 1672 viewsjack247

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:05 - Apr 30 by SgorioFruit

Just infuriates me why we didn't want to play against middlesborough hull West Ham and Watford

Well true, but today is still a good day
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:18 - Apr 30 with 1655 viewsKulusBeatFactory

great thread - lets hope the depressors now stay way - the team is on a bit of a high - give them some credit, they need support not criticism
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:22 - Apr 30 with 1643 viewsjack247

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:18 - Apr 30 by KulusBeatFactory

great thread - lets hope the depressors now stay way - the team is on a bit of a high - give them some credit, they need support not criticism

And this is as big a kick in the bollocks for Hull as their penalty save was for us. They must have thought they were 3 points clear
3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:52 - Apr 30 with 1559 viewssherpajacob

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 14:05 - Apr 30 by SgorioFruit

Leon didn't start those games

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:09 - Apr 30 with 1501 viewsBorojack

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 09:18 - Apr 30 by Starsky

Borojack... I hear you!
Unfortunately it isn't our club anymore and I think that's where the apathy lies.
The best way I can describe our club these days ...
An E Type Jaguar replica. Looks great on the eyes but when you open the bonnet and look under the chassis, it's actually a Mark 4 Cortina.
I want us to avoid relegation etc but it's no longer the gut wrenching experience it used to be.
The sellouts sold the soul of the club,

The Americans won't be here forever we will get our club back one day in what shape though is anyone's guess.
But back it will come hopefully keep the faith great performance today we still have a chance.
In this topsy turvy season who knows Sunderland may do us a favour next weekend we really have to win though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:10 - Apr 30 with 1498 viewsrock1n

There should be a separate board for negative people the problem is we wouldn't have much activity in the positive one

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:20 - Apr 30 with 1459 viewsmorningstar

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 10:46 - Apr 30 by Lord_Bony

We should have been sold to the Chinese.

At least they have a good idea of how to run a big business profitably for the long term and not just make a quick buck today.

Like the guys who own Birmingham City you mean?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:27 - Apr 30 with 1439 viewsJackanapes

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:20 - Apr 30 by morningstar

Like the guys who own Birmingham City you mean?

How does Boony keep finding ways to be wrong.... its quite remarkable.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:29 - Apr 30 with 1423 viewsexiledclaseboy

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:27 - Apr 30 by Jackanapes

How does Boony keep finding ways to be wrong.... its quite remarkable.

He says what's in his head which is good cos it means he doesn't post that much.

Poll: Tory leader

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:35 - Apr 30 with 1390 viewsmorningstar

3 points behind Hull and it's like a fukcing wake on here on 17:29 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

He says what's in his head which is good cos it means he doesn't post that much.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024