Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 48679 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 15 with 2239 viewsChrisSCFC

Arrrgh Barrow....
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 15 with 2190 viewsGowerjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 15 by Starsky

Hahahahaha...
You're practically giving us a running commentary while slagging us off... as we make a fight of it.

He must type very sloooowwwllly

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 15 with 2124 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This is great! Come on Swans!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 15 with 2119 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Oct 15 by Starsky

Hahahahaha...
You're practically giving us a running commentary while slagging us off... as we make a fight of it.

I'm really not happy with us defensively at all that's my biggest bug bear
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 15 with 2113 viewskarnataka

At least we're making a fist of this. Heads could have gone down.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 15 with 1990 viewskarnataka

Feck, great chance for Siggy, he'd usually bury those.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 15 with 1961 viewsspikeee

I can't believe we are losing the offside count too, where's gomis when you need him?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1923 viewsmorningstar

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

How the f*ck is this 3-2

Agree, we should be level at least!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1921 viewsdickythorpe

Barrow giving Monorail hell
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1911 viewsChrisSCFC

Siggy...
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1896 viewsOldjack

ffs how many more chances are we gonna waste

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1891 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Barrow immense! Siggy how could you fluff that!?!?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1872 viewswestside

ki
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 15 with 1860 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Oct 15 by spikeee

I can't believe we are losing the offside count too, where's gomis when you need him?

Offside somewhere
N/A. on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 1811 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 1765 viewsTheKirkyLife

As much as I hate hi, bless.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 15 with 1753 viewsChrisSCFC

N/A. on 16:40 - Oct 15 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:37]

Useless t*at.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 15 with 1743 viewswestside

wba 1-0 chadli
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 15 with 1710 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barrow looks really hurt and Ki giving the ball away too easily.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 15 with 1666 viewsdickythorpe

Barrow taken off, feeling the effects of that knock.

Walcott hits post!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 with 1639 viewsLeonisGod

Routledge again with his fkn glicks 😡😡😡
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 with 1631 viewsLoyal

We have had plenty of chances to get something from this.
Rangel for Barrow displays our lack of depth.
Should have been Fulton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 with 1607 viewsSmellyplumz

That last sub sums up how weak this squad is, Barrow causing all sorts of problems down the right, gets injured and we replaced him with an aging defender in Angel... Fk my eyes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 with 1605 viewsTheKirkyLife

Jesus.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 15 with 1564 viewsNeiltheTaylor

No legs on Fer at all there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024