Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 16:55 - Aug 29 with 1560 viewssaint22

agreed
talk about wasting an opportunity, all he has to do is outwit that self centred arrogant ignorant coont Cameron and he cant even do that!
why they didnt pick his brother god only knows....

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 20:10 - Aug 29 with 1503 viewsChesham_Saint

How many more times? Our present government is a COALITION. Tory and Lib Dem scum please.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 20:12 - Aug 29 with 1497 viewsIceberg

Lib dems are scum too

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 21:06 - Aug 29 with 1474 viewsdirk_doone

They picked the wrong Miliband. MPs are an envious lot: they thought David Miliband was a bit too full of himself so they voted for the characterless one. It was a similar situation when Tory MPs voted for John Major rather than Michael Heseltine.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 21:12 - Aug 29 with 1465 viewsStBaz

The Unions wanted him as their pet leader as he was considered malleable.

They got what they wanted; now they, and everyone else except the Tories, want shot of him.

More CITD than ITK

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 22:49 - Aug 29 with 1427 viewsmoran89thmin

I'm not voting Labour again until Clause 4 is re-instated and I don't think the current leadership has the will to do it.

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 23:02 - Aug 29 with 1420 viewsArthurHucksake

"Just been watching the Syria debate from the Commons.

Has there ever been a more useless, baby-faced dweeb incompetent man? What on Earth are the Labour party thinking keeping him in charge? He just comes over as some school prefect tell-tale bed wetter.

Bare in mind I am no fan of the Tory scum. But ain't no feking way I vote for the Labour party with that non-entity in charge. "

+1

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 23:11 - Aug 29 with 1407 views1885_SFC

Time for Dave to admit defeat - and fall on his sword. For the first time since the Suez crisis of 1956, a British PM has lost a vote for military action. Cheerio Mr CaMoron.

Old School is Cool

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 23:19 - Aug 29 with 1402 viewsdune

Not really major came across well and was certainly morelikeable than tarzan

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Ed Miliband is a complete dweeb. Why did the Labour party put him in charge? on 23:25 - Aug 29 with 1399 viewsIceberg

My goodness. On this we can agree

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024