Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings expected today 10:18 - May 30 with 9183 viewsDale1990

Keep an eye out on the official website, there will be an announcement later about a new signing according to the Facebook group

New signings expected today on 20:12 - May 30 with 2585 viewsD_Dale

It seems as though there might be scope for KH to do a bit of mending. The fact Henderson has mostly played above the bottom tier suggests he has got talent, but at 28 he's had some lean seasons, and seems to have had contracts terminated by three of the clubs that have signed him - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Henderson_%28footballer%29#Ankarag.C3.BCc.C3.BC - so work your magic, Keith!

New signings expected today on 21:07 - May 30 with 2478 viewsShun

Delighted with this news!

New signings expected today on 21:23 - May 30 with 2441 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Heard this news today on the drive down from Glasgow and had to do a little seat dance.

New signings expected today on 23:07 - May 30 with 2308 viewsBigDaveMyCock

"That he's chosen to spend a couple of years at a crucial time in his career with KH's Dale says it all"

You're not wrong.

Whilst, unlike Bury, we're quite humble about the appeal of our club to players, I like to think Hill only has to say to say four words to appeal to lower league, hungry strikers wanting to make something of themselves......."Murray, Le Fondre, Dagnall, O'Grady".........the response is "where do I sign".

(not counted the Le and the O as words).

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

New signings expected today on 01:20 - May 31 with 2242 viewsolympicdale

If signing up Tutte means we probably wont be able to keep JK, then Tutte can leave as far as I'm concerned.

Life is a game of fate.

New signings expected today on 07:52 - May 31 with 2192 viewsTalkingSutty

Tutte hasnt convinced me one way or the other yet but i can confirm that he is one of the most miserable looking footballers i have ever seen.

He just doesnt look to be enjoying himself,i dont know if thats because he thinks he should be performing at a higher level or he is just generally a miserable looking lad.

Hilly needs to chase him around the changing room with a tickling stick

New signings expected today on 08:57 - May 31 with 2127 views442Dale

LeO Fortune West, ex Gillingham thug?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New signings expected today on 09:24 - May 31 with 2087 viewsdalenumber2

We just need to sign Kennedy now and I will be well happy. Not that bothered about Tutte although i think Hilly could get a better season out of him than Coleman did.

New signings expected today on 09:51 - May 31 with 2027 viewsTVOS1907

I doubt he's ever been allowed to enjoy football at any point in his life.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New signings expected today on 11:01 - May 31 with 1927 viewsTalkingSutty

That would be a shame,enjoying what you are doing tends to increase the performance

New signings expected today on 11:23 - May 31 with 1873 viewsolympicdale

Wasn't that RobShakers motto.

Life is a game of fate.

New signings expected today on 14:14 - May 31 with 1713 viewsAtThePeake

Thinking back to the first few months of last season, I think Tutte has got plenty of potential. He was also one of our better players in the final couple of months of the relegation season.

If JK leaves, Tutte may step up to the plate and show what he can do.

I'd rather JK sign, but I don't think it's the end of the world if it's Tutte instead.

Tangled up in blue.

New signings expected today on 21:15 - May 31 with 1493 viewsShun

Agreed, I'd love Kennedy to sign but I certainly wouldn't be too upset if we ended up with Tutte.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024