Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All round positive night ffs!! 22:17 - Nov 27 with 3987 viewskropotkin41

I am very surprised by the number of negative comments on here tonight.

So, we are deep in the sh*t, we already knew that didn't we?

I for one never imagined that Harry would come in and wave a magic wand and we'd suddenly become Barcelona.

1. Clean sheet away in the rain, Up North, on a Tuesday.
2. Loads of effort all round.

Very definitely something to build on:

24 games left: W8 D8 L8 and we'll have 37pts...... granted it might not be enough this season, but it was last time around.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

All round positive night ffs!! on 08:50 - Nov 28 with 757 viewssimmo

Agreed, really think though we were just unlucky and if we played the game again in the same manner could easily have won. Like I said the ability has always been there, its the application that has been missing. That was back tonight and if we start to implement both in our games we will win games and we will survive.

Absolutely bricking it about Saturday now

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

All round positive night ffs!! on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 738 viewsJamie

On another night, Cisse & Mbia's rockets would've been a foot inside the post rather than outside and Mackie would've got it over Mignolet. Frustrating to come away with a good draw rather than a brilliant win but you can't run before you walk.

All round positive night ffs!! on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 739 viewsisawqpratwcity

Nah, missed out on two points for the taking.

Over than that, hugely positive (especially the defence working so well (it was the attack that cost us the game)).

Lots of players and given a run and trying hard!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

All round positive night ffs!! on 10:57 - Nov 28 with 699 viewsPinnerPaul

IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, against Championship defenders.

Its not difficult to work out surely, as they say in exam questions "Compare & contrast Adel's performances in the Championship with those in the Premiership"

Penny dropped yet?

All round positive night ffs!! on 11:17 - Nov 28 with 682 viewsadhoc_qpr

Missed opportunities is the story of our season though isn't it?

From Mackie's point blank miss versus Swansea, to Zamora's miss against Chelsea which would have netted us a massive 3 points, switching off for one minute against Spurs and losing, then even Cisse's cracking strike vs Reading which was a whisker away etc.

If one of those things had gone our way we might be alright now, but as it is Harry has a massive task which a loss of Saturday would dent badly.

All round positive night ffs!! on 11:59 - Nov 28 with 665 viewsW7Ranger

9 goals in 16 Premier League Games last season.

All round positive night ffs!! on 12:32 - Nov 28 with 645 viewsNeil_SI

You can never judge properly from a stream, but I can tell you that while he lacked a little sharpness in the final third, he worked hard off the ball for his team mates as did most of the players. No complaints here.

As we move forward, hopefully we can play a little more to his strengths. He's had a hard time and has looked unsettled this season, which has been a shame for us, but if he keeps at it like he has over the past two matches he'll find his form in front of goal again.

No complaints about the team. Lots to like and build on, and we must build on these recent performances.

All round positive night ffs!! on 12:32 - Nov 28 with 645 viewsNeil_SI

[Edit] Duplicate post, sorry!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

All round positive night ffs!! on 12:52 - Nov 28 with 628 viewsQPunkR

Well said. I don't think too many doubt we'd still only be on 5 points had that Welsh prick got rid of Heidar in the summer.

And yes yesterday was mainly positive, apart from not scoring against a team clearly there for the taking, but one MAJOR negative continues - that useless excuse for a footballer Bosingwa at RB. The problem is our only other 1st choice RB is just as bad in Onuoha.
I really like the look of Mbia in there against ManUre, could play him there Sat and bring Faurlín/Derry into defensive midfield?

QPR - "shit but local"

All round positive night ffs!! on 12:54 - Nov 28 with 621 viewsW7Ranger

Was Dyer injured or rested last night?

All round positive night ffs!! on 13:10 - Nov 28 with 606 viewsgjc104

Assumed Dyer couldnt play 2 games in 3 days.

We were good last night, Cisse needs to make better runs, he doesnt help Mackie and Taarabt at all in that respect, neihter makes a run to receive the ball or a run to take away the defenders to open up the space.

Happy with the draw, could have nicked it.

All round positive night ffs!! on 14:11 - Nov 28 with 578 viewsTacticalR

We increased our points total by 25%.

Air hostess clique

All round positive night ffs!! on 16:43 - Nov 28 with 568 viewsJim

Who on here has seen Aston Villa play this season - they are much much better than Sunderland - believe me.

I think a draw against them will be a good result for us.

All round positive night ffs!! on 16:57 - Nov 28 with 559 viewsQPRDave

Thought we played well last, Harry has made a difference already, worked very hard without the ball, played a more direct game with it which i think has been our problem alot this season, just not getting behind opposition defences.
Seemed to be only one set piece where lost a man and we nearly paid with a goal but then Green pulled off that fantastic save.
Good point to start Harry's reign with

All round positive night ffs!! on 17:18 - Nov 28 with 547 viewsWestbourneR

Has anyone seen how badly Fulham are doing all of a sudden? They lost 3-1 at home to Sunderland who we are appalling as we all saw last night. The atmosphere at their ground is non existant as they have such limp fans but it was particularly flat after that.

Apparently a lot of the players don't like Jol and Hangeland has lost it. Plus they have no money to replace the decrepit Schwarzer in goal.

We'll beat them comfortably at Loftus Road.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024