Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zamora don't like football 20:45 - Nov 4 with 1446 viewsLblock

Think his full page interview was in The Independant today?

Said its just a job, doesn't watch it and no interest in staying in the game once he cannot earn a contract anywhere

I don't like my job very much but sure if it involved actually jumping for a ball, holding it up or getting across a defender to a ball I'd bloody well give 100% to do it!!!

The noises that come out of our club are pathetic sometimes. Maybe Fergusons Gestapo approach to all things media with the club is the right one

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Zamora don't like football on 20:47 - Nov 4 with 1426 viewsparker64

He likes going fishing apparently. There was an article recenlty with a couple of photos. Caught a couple of absolutely whoppers.

http://www.anglersmail.co.uk/uncategorized/carp-fishing-with-bobby-zamora/
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Zamora don't like football on 20:48 - Nov 4 with 1411 viewsJonDoeman

You could never tell eh! And he's crocked with his hip now, so that will help. http://bit.ly/SjyCXA

It Is What It Is !!

Zamora don't like football on 20:50 - Nov 4 with 1390 viewsTGRRRSSS

In the secret footballer he says in it that he knows players who if they could earn the same money doing something else (other than football) they would do that, staggered me frankly.
Zamora needs to do a few months getting up at 5am working 12 hours on a factory floor.

Zamora don't like football on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 1374 viewsBazWoT

Also said he didn't want to play for QPR only signed coz of Hughes.

Translation: Not getting a game here, will with him.

Fact: Keeps getting a game, for a club he doesn't want to be with and doesn't justify his selection but gets it coz of the manager.

Outcome: Letting down the manager you were desperate to play for by not actually paying for him and justifying the lack of faith in you shown by your previous club.

Opinion: Fukk right off.

Addendum: Sorry about that but he gets up my nose.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Zamora don't like football on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1370 viewschris1969

If it's taken from his interview on Talkshite which I believe it is, then its just lazy journalism. Totally taken out of context.

They asked him what does he do in his spare time and does he watch much football on TV. He replied he never really enjoys watching it and prefers to play. You can't hang him for not wanting to go into coaching either.

Rubbish article and very lazy

Zamora don't like football on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 1341 viewsJonDoeman

Got a bit of stick today
http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/177441-Zamora-run-in-with-Paddock-fans

It Is What It Is !!

Zamora don't like football on 21:29 - Nov 4 with 1248 viewsnedflanders

Assou-Ekotto at spurs hates playing football but I'd gave him in the team every time. Whether they like football or not is irrelevant. 90 percent of population can vouch for fact you can hate your job but still be good at it. I always find it strange that if a player admits to not being obsessed with football it is made such a deal of. I can only put it down to envy.

Zamora don't like football on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 1222 viewsjonno

Whether he likes football or not I would like to see him putting in more of a shift, and he's not the only one. Could have scored today had he tried to get across and in front of the defender to get to Cisse's cross - but that is something he never does. Criminal for a striker.

Zamora don't like football on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 1181 viewsBazWoT

Lazy carnt!!!!

How can you not like football? T W A T....

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Zamora don't like football on 22:08 - Nov 4 with 1162 viewsCHUBBS

Maybe we should off load him and put that carp up front.He'd probably win more headers!

Zamora don't like football on 22:21 - Nov 4 with 1123 viewsDylanP

Zamora don't like football.

Let me tell you something, I don't like football much at the moment either!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Zamora don't like football on 23:04 - Nov 4 with 1060 viewswhittocksRs

I have absolutely no problem with footballers hating football. It's an exciting job but that's not to say you have to love it by default of having made it as a pro. If anything good on Bobby. Prefer honesty to all this phoney 'kiss-the-badge' BS.

Zamora don't like football on 23:10 - Nov 4 with 1044 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's 32 now so made a crust and a half surely? If what is said on Talkshite is said then fair enough but he should understand how fortunate he's been, and even look a few leagues below him and see what some people do just for the priveledge of plying (I'm thinking Conference and below)

Zamora don't like football on 23:18 - Nov 4 with 1021 viewswhittocksRs

Well it depends exactly head been said but it was just 'I won't stay in football because it's not my passion' how can there be a problem? Just because you can do something professionally doesn't mean you automatically love it, no? I'm a big fan of Assou-Ekotu because of his frankness.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Zamora don't like football on 23:26 - Nov 4 with 993 viewsBeds_Ranger

I watched this from the upper loft. The supposed fan was acting like a complete kunt. Zamora wasn't even on the pitch and got stick. Shame the old git wasn't thrown out. If that's all you can bring as a supporter, don't bother.

Zamora don't like football on 23:29 - Nov 4 with 984 viewsJigsore

Yeah I can tell. It's a tragedy has an England cap really.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024