Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New blog 12:55 - Sep 23 with 2011 viewsDale1990

Hi everyone, I've decided to give writing a blog a go so I'd really appreciate it if you could spend a minute reading my first post and give me any feedback.

http://believeinthesign1907.blogspot.co.uk/

The focus will be on football in general but obviously Rochdale will be mentioned as well. Hope you all like it.

New blog on 19:08 - Sep 23 with 1925 viewsdalenumber2

That's a good read, clear and concise and well written - just one little thing, if you are wanting to write correctly, you need to be aware of using 'stood' when it should be 'standing' and in the same way be aware of the difference between 'sat' and 'sitting'. A common mistake but one you may like to watch out for. Look forward to reading some more of your blogs soon.

New blog on 20:13 - Sep 23 with 1871 viewsDale1990

Thanks very much, I've corrected it now so it should be OK. I'll keep updating it when I have the time so I'll post on here when I do. If anyone is on twitter my username is dom_ray

New blog on 20:54 - Sep 23 with 1848 viewsroccydaleian

Are you the guy who started an alternative website to sort of rival this one? That was called Believe in the sign.

New blog on 22:02 - Sep 23 with 1814 viewsDale1990

Nope that wasn't me, this is the first time I've done anything like this.

New blog on 11:51 - Sep 27 with 1698 viewsDale1990

I've written a second part to my blog if anyone is interested. Any comments would be greatly appreciated

http://believeinthesign1907.blogspot.co.uk/

New blog on 15:17 - Sep 27 with 1663 viewsjajadale

Very good second post, very interesting and tinged with humour.

Always thought Nigel Martyn was a tvvat, thanks for endorsing this.

New blog on 15:52 - Sep 27 with 1653 viewsBarryStrange

Nice post - those are the sort of stories that make football writing interesting.

Keep it up mate.

I had no idea Ian Gray had to retire so young - real shame, very good goalkeeper. Seem to recall him being brilliant when we (Bury) lost 1-0 to Huddersfield as it snowed over Christmas 2003.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024