Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Chelsea 23:22 - May 19 with 2636 viewsArthurDaley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146874/Bayern-Munich-1-Chelse

A large VAT Dave

Well done Chelsea on 01:17 - May 20 with 1771 viewsNorthernSou1

Cracking result for Chelsea

fulham broadway is rocking tonight

Well done Chelsea on 02:31 - May 20 with 1738 viewspioneer

I am no fan of Chelski but you have to hand it to Di M and his players - brilliant game plan well executed v Barcelona and then again tonight. And to think if things had been different he could have been at the Dale ( and Steve Hair at Chelski???)

Lets hope Ashley Cole can play as well with a white shirt on as he did in blue tonight - he was brilliant.

As a chelski fan said to me in Tescos this morning - we must be in with a good chance since our regular central defence aren't playing!

Wheeler Dealer 'arree can go back tom the europa league now.

Well done Chelsea on 08:06 - May 20 with 1700 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Interviewer: "Germans never loose on penalty shoot-outs?"

Ashley Cole : "They do now............!!

Titter titter.

Well done Chelsea on 09:40 - May 20 with 1651 viewselectricblue

Even though its one tv football match to many and i didnt watch it, i had bayern down for a 2-0 win
.That cocked up my coupon so im goinv to have to redo the other remqining games today..
Bloody phone..
Anyway will the bearded russian mafia give the job to RDM.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Well done Chelsea on 09:44 - May 20 with 1644 viewsColDale

Incredible lack of class by John Terry butchering his way into lifting the trophy. Had he been the victim of an injustice in missing the final, then I'd understand the players insisting on his inclusion.

Well done Chelsea on 10:07 - May 20 with 1614 viewsThe_DJ

A prat who thinks he is Chelsea.

Delighted that the European Cup is back in England, well done Chelsea.

Is there any other country with as many different clubs who have lifted the trophy ?
Liverpool, Aston Villa , Notts Forest , united and now Chelsea.

Well done Chelsea on 10:20 - May 20 with 1606 viewsDoolan_Is_God

I'm not a fan of Chelski, but I was supporting them last night. I think Drogba's goal was one of the best headed goals I've ever seen and it'll be a big loss to European football if he goes to China or Dubai or somewhere. I think he has to be in the top 3 of foreign imports to the Prem, up there with maybe Henry and Viera.

I couldn't give two short shits about Terry and Lampard who despite being adequate footballers have spectacularly failed at being respectable human beings. I am happy for Drogba and for RDM though and if that is Drogba's last kick of a ball in England, I think winning the ECL is a good way to do it!

Well done Chelsea on 10:22 - May 20 with 1594 viewsThe_DJ

Answer No

http://www.europeancuphistory.com/

England blazing the trail.

Well done Chelsea on 11:29 - May 20 with 1547 viewsSalwaDale

I dislike Terry as much as the next man but had he been sent off earlier in the tournament and played in the final, no one would have objected to him lifting the trophy. He is club captain and played a large part in them winning the trophy.

TBBT

Well done Chelsea on 11:32 - May 20 with 1547 viewsSFD

What has Lampard done that is so disgraceful for fecks sake I dont care what they do off the pitch if they perform on it, that goes for any player.

Well done Chelsea had texts of a couple of their fans who are out there sounded like a blast !

Well done Chelsea on 12:15 - May 20 with 1521 viewsfunkkk

People need to get over the whole John Terry thing. Ivanovic was sat on top of the goal in full kit and no one has even mentioned him. I think people would have more of a point but for the fact that ALL the suspended players lifted the trophy (in full kit). Fact is JT has contributed a lot to Chelsea, is club captain and is well respected by the Chelsea players.

Well done Chelsea on 12:24 - May 20 with 1507 viewsD_Alien

That was a brilliant off-the-cuff remark, with echoes of 1966's "Some people think it's all over - it is now!!!"

Cole was indeed on top form, but I reckon an even bigger bonus from England's point of view is the emergence of Gary Cahill as a defender of true international class

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Well done Chelsea on 12:50 - May 20 with 1482 viewsfunkkk

Cole and Hart are easily England's best players. Still have doubts over Cahill to be honest although he did play well last night. If he can play like that in the Euros I'll be very happy.

Well done Chelsea on 12:50 - May 20 with 1482 viewsolympicdale

Chelsea's name was on this trophy ever since the Napoli tie. Messi's penalty miss rubber stamped it for me, and as soon as Robben missed his penalty there was no doubting, that being said Bayern had enough chances to win, and at least lost trying to play football, but it was fate for Chelsea.

Life is a game of fate.

Well done Chelsea on 15:07 - May 20 with 1417 viewsoddjob007

Terry and Cole, while superb footballers, are vile and greedy creatures and epitomise what is wrong with football with their off field behaviour and general manner while on the field.

For me, Lampard is up there with your Beckhams, Giggs, Scholes, Nevilles, Shearers, Linekers of this world as model pro's.

Well done Chelsea on 15:37 - May 20 with 1406 viewsBanned4ever

Happy for Chelsea. Bayern had most of the play and chances but when you have a stricker like Drogba you only needs half a chance in front of goal. you are not going to be far wrong.

Well done Chelsea on 15:42 - May 20 with 1401 viewssandylaner1

Well done Chelsea on 16:43 - May 20 with 1367 viewsolympicdale

I think when the neutral football fan is congratulating a team like Chelsea somethings wrong. They have characters that epitimise everything wrong with the game, Terry/Cole, the way the club is run and how it goes about its business on and off the pitch.

Life is a game of fate.

Well done Chelsea on 16:49 - May 20 with 1363 viewsphomem

People are happy that an English team won regardless of the individual's involved, let's face it a couple of ex dale players have had dodgy pasts which just haven't courted so much publicity

Well done Chelsea on 16:56 - May 20 with 1353 viewsolympicdale

Barcelona or Bayern would have been more fitting a winner of that tournament, I was routing for Bayern, the best team doesn't always win, but I guess you can't mess with fate.

Life is a game of fate.

Well done Chelsea on 17:22 - May 20 with 1338 viewsNorthernSou1

How would Bayern or Barca been more fitting winners?? Chelsea beat both in the competition?

Well done Chelsea on 17:24 - May 20 with 1334 viewsphomem

I'm no fan of Chelsea, man utd whoever but will cheer on the English team

Well done Chelsea on 17:30 - May 20 with 1326 viewsolympicdale

Proper footballing teams, Chelsea knew that if they left their box and tried to play they would have been beaten comfortably by both. I will route for Bayern in europe, they're an example that you can achieve success (almost) by doing it the right ways and spending within their means, and properly ran without the aid of a russian/Dubai/American billionaire.

Life is a game of fate.

Well done Chelsea on 17:48 - May 20 with 1314 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Agree........nowt wrong with Fat Frank

Comes from good stock.

Well done Chelsea on 17:51 - May 20 with 1310 viewsphomem

Not that Ipswich are bankrolled and kept out of administration by some muppet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024