Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King Kenny leaves Liverpool 16:25 - May 16 with 1292 viewswroughtironron

Just announced on BBC

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 16:29 - May 16 with 1276 viewswroughtironron

Link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 16:41 - May 16 with 1230 viewsTomRAFC

dalglish would have been long gone if it wasn't for the sentimental attachement the fans had with him

that now leaves villa, wba and liverpool all manager hunting

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 16:43 - May 16 with 1220 viewsSyke_Dale

"............leaves..........."

Can't say I'm surprised. Shocking season on all counts.

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 17:47 - May 16 with 1139 viewsnordenblue

You wouldn't trust him spending your spare change never mind millions on overpriced crap, absolutely clueless and well out of his depth in the modern game

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 18:06 - May 16 with 1111 viewsmario

when he first came back in he did well and i was expecting liverpool has have a good season this year and be in the top 4 at least

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 18:16 - May 16 with 1099 viewsfermin

Don't say that to the drama queens on here:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293625.0

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 18:42 - May 16 with 1053 viewsPDIDDY

keith hill next liverpool boss?..........well most on here said he was way too good for barnsley

Gissa job

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 18:53 - May 16 with 1035 viewsSandyman

"Chris Casper - the brightest young manager in the game"

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 19:18 - May 16 with 1010 viewsPDIDDY

said who????

Gissa job

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 19:55 - May 16 with 982 viewsBartRowou

It's a funny old game. A year or so ago, Roy Hodgson was booted out to make way for King Ken. And now as he's getting the sack, Roy is picking his England team for the Euros.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 19:58 - May 16 with 972 views442Dale

They're also the only two bosses who'd pick Carroll and Downing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 21:18 - May 16 with 925 viewsmacro

Surprised he's gone for Gerard as captain as it was rumoured the two didn't see eye to eye at anfield

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 21:21 - May 16 with 920 viewsBigKindo

Coleman seen on Tesco's carpark near Anfield

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 21:24 - May 16 with 915 viewsSuddenLad

So what ? He's picked the best man for the armband. Personalities are a secondary consideration.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 22:11 - May 16 with 879 viewsSandyman

Y3K

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 22:14 - May 16 with 874 viewsmacro

Personalities and conflict matter it's why Ferdinand hasn't gone. I'm quite happy with Gerard as caPtain but I didn't expect woy to pick him

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 22:56 - May 16 with 847 viewsblakeyj

I can see rafael Benitez getting his old job back

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 06:31 - May 17 with 793 viewsDiddyDave

I always thought King Kenny was one of those blokes you don`t/can`t sack,a la Fergy,but maybe times have changed. Of course,it`s always the manager who gets it in the neck,never the players,but I`ve never seen a poorer Liverpool side for many a year and I think Kenny is paying the price for the poor form of Carroll and the Suarez/Evra thing that should never have got as far as it did. What happens on the field should stay on the field. I reffed a game a few years ago involving one team made up mainly of Indians and sure enough,a few minutes into the game,the skipper came up to me and said that he`d just been called a black bastard. I said that I hadn`t heard it and therefore couldn`t do anything,but suggested he sneekily return the racial message as long as it wasn`t in my hearing range. Never heard another word from anybody,the Indians lost 5-1,but they all came and shook my hand at the end of the game and we all had a drink in the bar. Enough said.

King Kenny leaves Liverpool on 09:04 - May 17 with 753 viewsDoolan_Is_God

I reckon Ferdinand hasn't gone because he's a crock who has played way too many games this season because of the injury to Vidic. Not that I think he couldn't do a job but Lescott has been immense this season and Cahill has shown some glimpses also. I'm going to give Roy some credit and say this is a pragmatic footballing decision.

I also understand the inclusion of Carrol but the fact he's gone for only 4 strikers with Carrol being one (and the suspended Rooney being another) suggests to me he's going to look to play one up-front, at least in the trickier ties. Not sure what I think about this.

The inclusion of Downing and Glenn Johnson is nothing short of an embarrassment and a slap in the face to right-thinking England fans everywhere.

Speaking specifically about Dalglish I think he's a petty-minded, arrogant, whiny little tit who is 20 years out of date, disrespectful of other managers, journalists, reporters and fans and who has a massive persecution complex and who makes my skin crawl whenever he's on the telly. He's not taken Liverpool forward and with deals needing to be done quickly before the European Championships start I think it's a great decision to get rid. My only hope now is that Sky don't pick him up to replace Gary Neville!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024