Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 12:47 - Jun 11 with 1054 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://the72.co.uk/2024/06/11/swansea-city-and-plymouth-argyle-want-notts-count

Poll: what is more Exciting

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 1004 viewsKeithHaynes

They know we make sense πŸ˜‰

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 13:19 - Jun 11 with 1002 viewsReslovenSwan1

Argyle will get the money off selling Whittaker perhaps and Swansea will get the money from the Argyle cut which will be less.

Langstaff is 28 and a big risk for both. Plenty of examples of lower league hot shops coming unstuck in the Championship. I would need to do some research to give names. Cardiff seem to sign these flops. Ivan Bogle for one.There another guy Byrne I think.

Williams could never argue Langstaff does not fit the game plan.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 14:19 - Jun 11 with 961 viewsRhonddaSwans

Congratulations Keith , I was quite chuffed when I seen that.
At least unlike wales online they give you a writing credit.

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 14:21 - Jun 11 with 959 viewsRhonddaSwans

We have a massive advantage of having Williams here.
No league 2 player is going to say no to the championship.
He hits 20 goals he is guaranteed a shot at the prem.

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 17:40 - Jun 11 with 848 viewsSullutaCreturned

Your last line, maybe not. Piroe hasn't yet and he has 20 with us and 14 with limited appearances for Leeds.

Jason Scotland?

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 00:22 - Jun 13 with 612 viewsjackrmee

It is a risk, and you’re right LW will have no excuses…but there’s not many who bang in as many as this lad, at any level. He’s clearly a higher level than L2. And by a stretch by the look of his stats. Same as Jones.
Whether that level is the Championship yet is the risk.

Langstaff in his prime, but a bidding war probably won’t go our way.
Jones a bit younger so more time with him.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 15:33 - Jun 13 with 490 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackpool Gazette not so noble.

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 17:01 - Jun 13 with 446 viewsKeithHaynes

But these are.

https://eurosport247.com/2024/06/11/swansea-city-now-leads-plymouth-argyle-in-th

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 17:40 - Jun 14 with 337 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sunderland are interested .
He will be the one that got away , unless he knows LW will give him the best chance.
He scores 20 next year and boom he gets a crack at the prem.

The 72 are getting info off the indy 😁 on 09:31 - Jun 17 with 184 viewsKeithHaynes

https://therealefl.co.uk/2024/06/16/notts-county-duo-subject-of-championship-int

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024