Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? 19:08 - May 28 with 4966 viewsReslovenSwan1

This clip was taken from WoL

"Staff show support for Martin
Swansea City staff members travelled to Wembley to show their support to former boss Russell Martin. Martin oversaw a 1-0 win for his Southampton side, a victory that made him a Premier League manager for the first time".

This would absolutely infuriate me if I was Coleman. The club is having to sue him to get fair compensation and he has already taken a number of valued backroom staff. Are there concerns over "split loyalties"?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:44 - May 31 with 843 viewsBoundy

That's exactly how the rich stay rich ( in relative of course), by spending other peoples money.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 15:44 - May 31 with 799 viewsReslovenSwan1

People at higher levels understand free hospitality engenders brand loyalty. In this case it is loyalty to brand Martin. If he has given free tickets to minimum wage people staff then it is probably nothing to be concerned about. The guy that cleaned his car orr took it to the car wash for example.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 17:18 - May 31 with 750 viewsEagleEye

Good to see you back posting. Very brave if I might say so, being so open on your absence. Hope you are fully recovered & ready to go again. Try not to get too involved with the wind-up merchants & condescending types, we all know who they are

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 17:21 - May 31 with 749 viewsSullutaCreturned

Funny that, you won't divert a thread you yourself started but you have repeatedly hijacked threads other people have started.

Out of respect, yeah right

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 17:26 - May 31 with 744 viewsFireboy2

Cheers E.

It's been tough but I'm stronger for it. 👍

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 17:42 - May 31 with 726 viewsReslovenSwan1

You have complained and I have acted on your complaints. How can I criticise the Trust after that circa £2000 job they did on the entrance to the Vetch allotment.

The transfer rumour page is talking about the legacy of Rory Gallagher.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 17:49 - May 31 with 717 viewsonehunglow

Good luck Eddie
Richie
Be lucky

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:01 - May 31 with 670 viewspencoedjack

Really?

I am not sure the congratulations Russell Martin threads would have been started if Martin had joined the Basseys.

Hope he ploughed some money into your charity as I’d be amazed if your reasons for praising Martin were football related.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:24 - May 31 with 646 viewsKeithHaynes

Always had an open view, you only have to read some the pieces I have personally written. Some were very cutting, but not personal viewpoints on him, but on his tactics etc.

He gave me nothing for the charity, ever.

What people can do is donate to the brain tumour charity of their own volition.

That way I can’t be accused of being biased, bit of a low baller that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:28 - May 31 with 642 viewspencoedjack

Not at all.

As I am sure you are aware I have donated to your very special charity (which is also close to my heart)

I can’t believe people believe Martin did a good job for Swansea

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 01:11 - Jun 1 with 551 viewsRichardO

Proof would have been if he had the conviction to stick with his principles and honoured his contract, not many of the supporters would have offered him a new contract after the first two years but may have been happy to let him prove his tactics in the third year and the club could have given him an extension in the third year of his contract if things carried on improving from the end of his second season run.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 07:48 - Jun 1 with 494 viewsjackrmee

I think he was giving them to his mates, not as charity

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 12:06 - Jun 1 with 442 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is called " Networking" notionally hospitality from brand Martin via Southampton football club. As Coleman would tell you " there is no free lunch".

If it was his driver or the cleaners it would be honourable and good. A gesture of kindness and well reviewed. I would not see this as charity at all simply a gift for " going the extra mile" where previously unrewarded.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 12:19 - Jun 1 with 438 viewsReslovenSwan1

It is called " Networking" notionally hospitality from brand Martin via Southampton football club. As Coleman would tell you " there is no free lunch".

If it was his driver or the cleaners it would be honourable and good. A gesture of kindness and well recieved. I would not see this as charity at all simply a gift for " going the extra mile" where previously unrewarded.
[Post edited 1 Jun 12:29]

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:23 - Jun 1 with 397 viewsjackrmee

If he were giving them to cleaners and the lowest staff, because they can’t afford it, it’s more like charity.

If he were giving them to cleaners because they were his closest friends whilst here, that’s totally different.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:54 - Jun 1 with 385 viewsReslovenSwan1

Of course he knows them. He knows them all. He gets 20 tickets does he give them to football people or ordinary workers.?

One is networking one is a gift for staff that treated him well. Neither is charity.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 23:30 - Jun 3 with 261 viewsDJack

Christ mate, I wondered where you got to. Stay strong, keep posting

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 08:37 - Jun 4 with 204 viewsjackrmee

Thank you 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024