Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Game Tickets 17:20 - Jan 30 with 2460 viewsSaintNick

As of tonight with still 11 games to go before the game there are 761 tickets in the usual home sections plus 800 in the blocks that they sent back left.

So looking like a heading for a sell out especially if we can win at Rotherham and keep the unbeaten run going in the League, the Watford game not withstanding.

It should be noted that on the same day Eastleigh take on Fylde and the cheapest adult ticket for this game in advance is £18 for standing and £19 for a seat, the cheapest seat at St Mary's is £20 for this game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 19:38 - Jan 30 with 2364 viewssaintmark1976

Nick, “As of tonight with still 11 games to go before the game”

Another phone call ?

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 19:41 - Jan 30 with 2359 viewsSaintNick

I have seen the fixture changes for tv, its a brutal schedule, yep it has been another busy day here with work, football and other things I have had to do

This post has been edited by an administrator

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 10:04 - Feb 7 with 2101 viewsSalisburySaint

Just under 600 tickets left now, so think it will easily sell out by Saturday

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 10:52 - Feb 7 with 2040 viewsChesham_Saint

They say sell out, but for family reasons I’ve had to miss a few games and yet the ticket exchange hasn’t used mine once. I’m beginning to think it’s a con. Has anyone else used it successfully this season?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 12:57 - Feb 7 with 1919 viewsMytchettSaint

My eldest son has a ST but as of last Saturday has gone travelling for the next few months. If I don’t use it he was planning on using ticket exchange. I’m guessing he won’t have much luck then with that.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 14:05 - Feb 7 with 1851 viewsTimSaint

You are better off trying to find someone else to take.

The Ticket Exchange is good in principle, but does not guarantee that your ticket will be sold.

My daughter is at Uni, but still attends some games, but obviously misses quite a few. On the one occasion I have tried T-Ex for her, it didn't sell, so now I charge a tenner for her ticket and have about 4 or 5 mates that like to go to the odd game, who take it in turns to go. Sorted.

TimSaint

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 18:03 - Feb 7 with 1773 viewsAscot_Saint

I used it once this season for the Swansea game on Boxing Day. My seats are in block 5 directly behind the home dug out and both went within an hour of putting them on the exchange. Not used the exchange since though but my experience of it is pretty good.

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 00:04 - Feb 8 with 1608 viewsChesham_Saint

Thanks Ascot, that’s encouraging…

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 1471 viewsSalisburySaint

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:46 - Feb 8 with 1452 viewsSaintNick

Seems like they have put some more tickets on sale in block 44, but bizarrely selling only every other row

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 8 with 1425 viewsSalisburySaint

Changed now so all rows available, around 120 extra tickets were made available

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 8 with 1419 viewsSalisburySaint

Changed now so all rows available, around 120 extra tickets were made available, so around 350 tickets now left

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 08:20 - Feb 10 with 1138 views1ASIN12

Surprised the club haven’t as yet opened the ticket exchange for this one.

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 10:04 - Feb 10 with 1076 viewsTimSaint

......because as of at 10am today, they still have 11 tickets for sale - so technically it isn't a sell out just yet !!

TimSaint

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 1041 viewssaintmark1976

Allegedly TimSaint. When we kick off I fully expect there to be seats vacant all around the ground.

As Nick and I ( plus numerous others ) have pointed out, the Club’s ticketing website is simply not fit for purpose. Nick has pointed out the problems to the Club but he suggests that they have chosen not to take any action.

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 12:14 - Feb 10 with 987 viewsChesham_Saint

Agreed Mark, plus their website is generally shit too..

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 14:49 - Feb 10 with 920 viewsdirk_doone

A lot of those empty seats, like the rows at the front of the Itchen South, never go on sale as they are reserved for club employees, like Academy players, who are usually busy when games are played.
[Post edited 10 Feb 20:56]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Huddersfield Game Tickets (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 865 viewsSFC_Referee

[Post edited 10 Feb 15:57]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 801 viewsChesham_Saint

Well my seat was empty and although it was a ‘sell out’ those lazy fvcks in the ticket office never implemented the ticket exchange - or am I missing something?

Huddersfield Game Tickets on 08:01 - Feb 11 with 708 viewsTripleNiemi

Nope - said it was a sell out / no tickets available in the morning and am sure you could have re-sold your seat.

The only match on ticket exchange for me is ‘Hull’ of which it appears at present, there are hundreds of seats on the system.

Odd!

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024