Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice one Gareth. 21:13 - Oct 28 with 6331 viewsCateLeBonR

Think he’s done a good job. Shame about the players. Cheers.

Nice one Gareth. on 14:44 - Oct 29 with 1211 viewsloftboy

Not seen them post before, got to be WUM

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nice one Gareth. on 17:13 - Oct 29 with 1108 viewsCateLeBonR

Well not a wum mate or a new poster. Some of it's a bit tongue in cheek I guess but I think I was just trying (and clearly failing) to lighten the mood a bit 👍

Nice one Gareth. on 17:30 - Oct 29 with 1064 viewswesty

It’s called compensation for his contract severance. Doing his bosses a good turn in return for his contract being paid up. He’s not fallen out with anyone he just proved not up to the job. Like many before him and many who will follow. He certainly 100% knew before yesterday’s game. Anyway onwards and upwards, maybe

Nice one Gareth. on 18:28 - Oct 29 with 963 viewsmart_Goblin

Do agree with most of this and GA didn’t do much to help the players in playing a system they simply couldn’t do .

Can’t be having the ‘100% commitment’ in your own job nonsense .

In our own jobs we don’t have thousands and thousands of people living and breathing what we do and paying huge amounts of money to follow us for 10 months of the year up and down the country in horrendous weather and conditions. We don’t have thousands and thousands of people watching our every move where if nothing more , PERSONAL PRIDE should play a huge part .

GA had to go . Not even in question but I’m a bit sick of some of this bunch being given another pass because the “nasty man didn’t play the way I liked” .

The fans are so passive on this lot it’s incredible. I know we all know they aren’t good enough but they ain’t even doing the basics right

Nice one Gareth. on 18:52 - Oct 29 with 927 viewsNed_Kennedys

I’m sure he wouldn’t put the boot in on the club or owners: he’s a decent guy.

However if he knew before the match there is no chance in hell he would have agreed to do post match interviews saying what he did: he’s not an idiot.

Nice one Gareth. on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 826 viewsgazza1

I doubt very much that he knew that he was going to be sacked before the game but he had a pretty good idea that his job was 'on the line'....he would be pretty stupid if he didn't realise that!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024