Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. 21:59 - Sep 25 with 13854 viewsqpr_1968

where do your alligiance lie....or even other...not biased at all.

we all travel from afar or near.....

me, around the corner ......wormholt road.

i've done this one before aint i.

who's going to leeds.

sorry chaps, bored and pissed.

xtc take over.
i

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 2080 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yeah - growing up, a lot of my mates in Northolt, Greeenford, Ruislip, etc were originally from LG, Bush, Acton. I’m an Actonite.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 16:40 - Sep 26 with 2023 viewslondonscottish

I was born in Scotland but moved to Hammersmith in 88 then North Ken in 89. Then did a stint in Westbourne Park Road followed by Kensal Rise in 97, then various other places in NW10. Am now in Willesden.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 16:50 - Sep 26 with 2013 viewsRanger_Things

Grove.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 1982 viewsPaddyhoops

Born in Chiswick ( Closer to Loftus road than Brentford . I’ve checked)
Raised in Ireland from age 4 . Back here in 87 . 20 years in Watford.
The long and winding road.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 17:16 - Sep 26 with 1952 viewsPinnerR

Parents from Willesden Green, I was born at Central Middx, lived in Neasden, Cricklewood and Wembley, so it had to be Rangers really. Now on the South Coast, I suppose I should change my name on here!

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 17:29 - Sep 26 with 1935 viewsMick_S

I was born in Park Royal, too. I’ve often wondered whether I was born in Ealing or Brent, as I believe the hospital straddles both boroughs.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 17:31 - Sep 26 with 1932 viewsPinnerR

I was born in 1950, so in the County Borough of Willesden, Middlesex.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 17:32 - Sep 26 with 1927 viewsMick_S

1963 for me. I’d love to know the answer, wise Rangers people.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 18:49 - Sep 26 with 1835 viewsSalisburyHoop1968

Grew up close to Church Street Market Marylebone/Paddington. Many hoops and unfortunately scum around there. Now very happily living in Salisbury.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 21:54 - Sep 26 with 1683 viewsqpr_1968

must know you....

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 21:58 - Sep 26 with 1681 viewsqpr_1968

yep know princess louise well.

broken arms and all that back in the '60;s.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:00 - Sep 26 with 1680 viewsqpr_1968

must know you as well if you are in your 60's and drank in the pole.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:13 - Sep 26 with 1665 viewsqpr_1968

top man....

why not palace, millwall, or charlton.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:18 - Sep 26 with 1655 viewscolinallcars

I'm so old that Brent didn't exist in my day…..

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:22 - Sep 26 with 1657 viewsqpr_1968

did you work with alan johnson by any chance....

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 22:42 - Sep 26 with 1623 viewsTramoreRanger

Father originally from Latimer Road, Mother from Hackney.....both now deceased.

They moved to Shepherds Bush in late 50's..... I was born in Du Cane Road Hospital and lived there until mid 80's, went to Wormholt Park junior and then The Wren.....

Gradually moved further west and have lived in South East Ireland for last 24 years..

Still think of London as the greatest City on Earth, maybe rose tinted glasses, but still enjoy visiting the place and the old girl that is HQ although visiting is now less frequent.....

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 00:36 - Sep 27 with 1565 viewskensalriser

I was born in Brent, but that address is now in Ealing. I don't know which one to sue for causing my identity crisis.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 02:00 - Sep 27 with 1544 viewsBoston

Queen Charlotte's, breathing and screaming.

Then home, to the London Borough of Willesden.

Considered to be moving up the social ladder, on to the London Borough of Wembley.

Dragged back down to earth by the London Borough of Brent.

A little bit of this, a little bit of that, Kentish Town / Edgware/ Stanmore.

Alighting at Newark, New Jersey in 1984...thought, this is where it's at.

Mainly Milton, Massachusetts these days.

But, toeholds in Waterford, Ireland.

Not sure if I finish my days in a cemetery or a crematorium, probably the latter.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:19 - Sep 27 with 1413 viewsstowmarketrange

It was the same for our slums in Battersea.One side of the road was condemned and flattened to make way for tower blocks and the other side were left standing and now worth £millions.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 1407 viewshubble

Tramore, when you say Du Cane Road Hospital, I think you mean Hammersmith Hospital on Du Cane Road; that rather grim little hospital between Wormwood Scrubs prison and the Latymer playing fields.

I too was born in Hammersmith Hospital (as I know many others who post on here were) and was schooled in Hammersmith, starting at St Paul's junior school, right underneath the flyover. Went there before they removed lead from petrol, so I reckon it must have been one of the unhealthiest places to go to school in Britain. And funnily enough, years later I ended up living in Hermes Point, one of a pair of white plastic clad tower blocks on the Harrow Road, which featured on the front page of the Mirror during my time there, with the headline "The Most Dangerous Flats in Britain," because they were lined with white asbestos. They were also infested with cockroaches. Somehow I have survived thus far.

So anyway, I've always considered myself 'Hammersmith', but because I grew up just over the bridge in Barnes, that makes me very, very posh, and I should really support Fulham and say yah boo sucks to the rest of you oiks.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 09:44 - Sep 27 with 1400 viewsFillerysPerm

My bruv used to drink in the Pole around then, Bill Horwood

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 13:01 - Sep 27 with 1336 viewsW13R

I went to the Building College in Lime Grove and there was a big mix of where we all came from. What I do remember is two lads, one from the Bush and the other from Ladbroke Grove. Both supported the R's but really had little time for each other. I then remembered all the infighting at the cup final and it then twigged!

Oh............... Ealing, born, raised, schooled and lived until we moved to Pinner.

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 13:28 - Sep 27 with 1297 viewsdenhamhoop2

Born in Ealing(Remember nothing about it) Bred in Southall 105 bus ride to ground hop off cut through the White city estate last 25 years out in the Shires

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 13:41 - Sep 27 with 1285 viewsmart_Goblin

My dad grew up in Netherwood road in shepherd Bush whilst my maternal grandmother grew up in Wood Lane so both sides of the family are entrenched . We moved to Northolt when I was 18 months old so torn on the original question

Ladbroke grove, Shepherds bush or northolt. on 15:19 - Sep 27 with 1228 viewskensalriser

Hoping for your sake your days will be finished before you arrive at the cemetery or crematorium.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024