Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... 18:35 - Jul 10 with 3806 viewstheloneranger

The big headed get has allegedly been caught at least 7 times before. 🤮

"A Welsh supermarket chain has been caught selling meat and other fresh products as many as 13 days beyond its use-by date, in what has been described as an “atrocious case” and a risk to public health."

"In an investigation for S4C’s Y Byd ar Bedwar programme, journalists found almost 50 items being sold or displayed past the use-by date at a number of CK Foodstores."

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2023-07-10/investigation-reveals-popular-supermar

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 21:40 - Jul 11 with 685 viewsmax936

Steven Emigrated to Australia, his brother's name is Paul, think is Grandfather was Tom and Chris their uncle took over the shop in middle road and now owns CK's

Paul used to keep the Wern, in Landore

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 21:48 - Jul 11 with 669 viewstheloneranger

It was cheaper for Steven to go to Australia to get a tan. 😂

His all year tan 🟠 used to stand out down the Vetch when he used to put his white kit on.

Cheers Max, it was driving me mad trying to think of Paul's name. 👍

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:53 - Jul 12 with 552 viewsmax936

I needed the help of my Brother

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024