Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funding of Investors 15:46 - Jan 25 with 9105 viewsscooby

Been thinking about this, the majority of money that investors have / get is rarely theirs. A lot comes from overseas.

What are peoples thoughts on accepting an investor with funding from overseas? funding that need ultimately needs repaying...

Is there such a thing as a good investor? the large majority of investors want a return, i just cant see how RAFC would provide that. Plus, it isn't just an injection, this club needs regular "injections", possibly annually. I'm struggling to see how this would be an inviting opportunity for an external...

There is always the chance for the Trust to seek funding... unlikely and unappealing I know, unless it can achieve a majority shareholding!

Funding of Investors on 14:50 - Jan 26 with 1566 viewsDaleBars

Hi Rodingdale,

Hope you are well,

If you do have any suggestions or questions which require an answer, regarding the bars. You can always email us at Anthony.Field@rochdaleafc.co.uk or comment on the match day operations thread. We will try make changes, where it is possible. We have made quite a lot of changes this season, new till systems, new offers, new drink selections and reduced prices. But If you do have any suggestions, please state which bar you visit, as we do have 6 around the ground.

Regards
Anthony.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2023 15:09]

Poll: Remove Carlsberg from Our Spot for Original Lager

Funding of Investors on 15:50 - Jan 26 with 1415 viewsJames1980

Having just looked up matchday hospitality for individuals on a matchday for Burnley*, Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool, Bolton, Fleetwood, Accrington Stanley, Morecambe, Salford, Stockport, Tranmere, Rochdale, Altrincham and Oldham.
Dare I say our package represents excellent value for money. 3 course meal, tea coffee and cake arguably some of the best seats in the house for viewing the match. £45/£30 for season ticket holders
*couldn't find by the match pricing.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Funding of Investors on 16:05 - Jan 26 with 1384 viewsDalenet

It is good value James and nice to see that they had sold out for Carlisle. They put the prices up considerably at the start of the season and it backfired. They listened and acted and they are now selling seats. Worth trying it if you haven't already - the posh seats in the stand are not very comfortable if you have long legs. But the rest of the experience is great.

Funding of Investors on 16:10 - Jan 26 with 1372 viewsRodingdale

Thanks Anthony I’ll email you on specifics, but I was making more general points about leadership at board level to assist you to make the best of the facilities you have. I see you post here regularly and are receptive to make things better and as many others have said the bars do seem busier than ever which is undoubtably down to your efforts which are appreciated.

Funding of Investors on 17:51 - Jan 26 with 1180 viewsJames1980

I went a few times last season and was always impressed. What was the price before the reduction? Dare I say at £55 it would still compare favourably with other offerings for example non league Altrincham charge £57.50 https://altrinchamfc.com/products/match-day-hospitality?variant=41800209891504

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Funding of Investors on 07:59 - Jan 27 with 929 viewsDaleiLama

'VIOLATION FOUND

We locked @daleforsale’s account for breaking our exposing private info rule. We found they broke our exposing private info rule through different reports we received about their behavior.

They can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content, and we’ll ask them to remove the reported content if they want to regain full access to their account. Your safety is important to us. If they break our rules again, we’ll respond with a more severe action, like suspension.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a report and helping keep Twitter safe for everyone.
Our safety recommendations
Report duplicates
Even if the content is deleted, someone might have made a copy or taken screenshots. If you see it on Twitter, please report it so we can remove it.
Reach out to law enforcement
If you feel like you’re in danger, we recommend you contact local law enforcement. They can reference our guidelines for law enforcement if they have follow-up questions'.

At least Twitter has taken action on their platform. I don't really do Facetube.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024