Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw 09:00 - Feb 16 with 890 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

Testing times, click above.
Testing nobody, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 10:46 - Feb 16 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Any thoughts on this folks, that’s three horrible games on the bang.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 11:57 - Feb 16 with 752 viewsWhiterockin

I'm a half glass full type of person.

0-0 draw
1-1 draw
0-2 win

Would it be classed as a successful season if we finished above WBA.

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 12:28 - Feb 16 with 714 viewsBoundy

All winnable imo as long as we play on the front foot and forward at speed ,something which a has been sadly lacking recently . Hopefully with my renewed confidence after Sunday I 'm going for the 9 points ( to be reviewed after Saturday )

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 14:40 - Feb 16 with 638 viewsbuilthjack

9 points.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 585 viewsCatullus

To me now, the performances are more important than the results. Playing poorly and losing is a big no no. But, even if we lose, if we play like we did second half against Bristol then it's not so bad.

We have to look like we are trying to score, we have to move with pace and show intent, just like we did in the 2nd half last Sunday. If we keep playing like that then results will come.

lets not take a step back after that second half, lets surge forward.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 19:03 - Feb 16 with 571 viewsSTID2017

Would love 9, but predicting 7.
I think we will draw Saturday and win the other two by the odd goal
COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The rest of February presents a huge test of character for Russell Martin and Sw on 12:32 - Feb 18 with 476 viewshorlicksforsupper

3 wins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024