Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cover versions better than the originals 20:36 - May 1 with 20785 viewsDr_Winston

I'll start you off with a couple.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 22:43 - May 2 with 1830 viewsBest_loser

Cover versions better than the originals on 23:15 - May 2 with 1813 viewssP7qupUf

Saw him do this in Hyde Park a couple of years back this summer.outstanding. Was looking forward to seeing the Zombies in pontardawe on 23rd May in Pontardawe. Sadly, not going to happen.

Cover versions better than the originals on 07:55 - May 3 with 1757 viewsepaul

Done more so as a tribute

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cover versions better than the originals on 08:01 - May 3 with 1747 viewsepaul

Covers done in the style of Elvis.....Gravelands is an excellent LP

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cover versions better than the originals on 11:48 - May 3 with 1697 viewsBDS

Cover of a Postal Service song. The original is pretty good too.

Cover versions better than the originals on 12:03 - May 3 with 1676 viewsairedale

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:02 - May 3 with 1647 viewskarnataka

Surprised that took so long to be suggested tbh.

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:15 - May 3 with 1637 viewsDr_Winston

It's not as good as the original, as good as it is.

Like the live version with Myles Kennedy tho.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:39 - May 3 with 1626 viewsmonmouth

Christ that’s awful.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:47 - May 3 with 1624 viewsJackSomething

Speaking of...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cover versions better than the originals on 13:51 - May 3 with 1619 viewsJackSomething

Forgot this one:

Noel Gallagher has said this is the only Oasis cover he likes and has changed the way he sings it because of this version. I'm not convinced, even as a fan of Ryan's stuff, but can't really argue with the guy who wrote it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cover versions better than the originals on 14:00 - May 3 with 1608 viewstaffpunk

Couldn't agree more, I used to change stations whenever it used to come on. Horrendous.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cover versions better than the originals on 14:23 - May 3 with 1582 viewsmonmouth

Here’s a controversial one then. I love the original but this makes me well up. To do this in front of Led Zep. And Ann Wilson...just incredible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cover versions better than the originals on 15:16 - May 3 with 1556 viewsLohengrin

Don’t bother trying to find them, they’re not there...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cover versions better than the originals on 15:45 - May 3 with 1546 viewsLohengrin

* A friend *

That old chestnut?

Cover versions better than the originals on 16:27 - May 3 with 1525 viewsLohengrin

We’ve done this one before when she had a thread of her own but it’s worth doing again as a prime example of somebody not just covering a song but smashing it clean out of the park.

There’s that plus Warwick and myself just like looking at her...

Consider the miracle of the guitar too: It’s not just wood and strings, it’s a miracle that allows bang average looking chaps to keep company with absolute darlings!

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:51 - May 3 with 1482 viewsMuteswan

Great version , but , as far as I’m concerned not as good as the original. For those of a certain age , The Graduate holds Simon and Garfunkel’s original version in an unassailable position as the best.

Cover versions better than the originals on 17:53 - May 3 with 1478 viewsMuteswan

Again, a great version, but better than the original? Got a standing ovation from the guys. 👏

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:37 - May 3 with 1462 viewslondonlisa2001

I was always completely ambivalent about Prince, despite being bombarded by my mate.

I went to see him in the O2 some years ago when he did a residency. I thought it was the best live concert I’ve ever seen. He was absolutely fantastic. Brilliant in fact. Will never forget it.

Cover versions better than the originals on 18:41 - May 3 with 1457 viewsMuteswan

A great version of the original with the added bonus of the original artist joining in.

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:35 - May 3 with 1429 viewsGaryjack

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:46 - May 3 with 1411 viewsBest_loser

Cover versions better than the originals on 19:55 - May 3 with 1388 viewsDr_Winston

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:03 - May 3 with 1374 viewsWxmJax

The Mrs wanted to go and see him on his last tour but I said no as I thought it wouldn't be that good, still reminds me of the fact now and again. Your post doesn't help.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cover versions better than the originals on 20:05 - May 3 with 1374 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024