Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming... 21:52 - Jan 31 with 10863 viewsdale1968

Just been tweeted

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Incoming... on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 3357 viewsfitzochris

One chance left. If this fails it has to go down as a disappointing window for incomings.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Incoming... on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 3359 viewsSandyDrum

If it's fallen through then can you tell us what we could have won?

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Incoming... on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 3345 viewsBrierls

That implies one of two other deals hasn’t fallen through...

Incoming... on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 3340 viewsfitzochris

A winger/forward. I honestly do not know who it was though.

Incoming... on 22:56 - Jan 31 with 3322 viewsfitzochris

Not yet.

Incoming... on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 3191 viewsNewbury_Dale

Loans or permanent ?

Incoming... on 23:01 - Jan 31 with 3116 viewsfitzochris

Looks like neither now. Disappointing.

Incoming... on 23:02 - Jan 31 with 3073 viewsSuddenLad

Sh!t

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Incoming... on 23:04 - Jan 31 with 2992 viewsBrierls

As good as Lund is, that’s a disappointing transfer window. We need to keep everybody fit!

Incoming... on 23:04 - Jan 31 with 2991 viewsJames1980

Plenty of questions for the forum

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Incoming... on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 2765 viewsD_Alien

There's been plenty of comment recently about lack of leadership on the pitch - the type of leadership that can change attitudes on the pitch during a game for the better

(That's not to mention the implied lack of leadership from the captain.)

Step forward Matty Lund. When (and that's the question) he's on the pitch, there will be no messing about if the game is in the balance, he'll take it by the scruff of the neck

I see his arrival as providing potential for him to move into a future leadership role at Dale off the pitch too

[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 23:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming... on 23:25 - Jan 31 with 2591 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Lack of leadership off the pitch, in the dugout, and on the pitch!

Still we signed an injury hampered midfielder, who left the second he got offered more money remember!

Totally uninspired by today as Tranmere, Accrington et al sign players and we sit around failing to address problems.

How did Blackpool manage to sign Gary madine a bit back who cost 6 million 18m ago, why did we not get anyone off wolves when a striker goes elsewhere.

Tinpot dogshit at best, our ceo needs to go now, clueless turd

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Incoming... on 23:30 - Jan 31 with 2518 viewsmilnrowblue

Don’t really fear this. He’s a fantastic lad and a good footballer, but if he wants to nip the Bolton for more money and less prospects to develop as footballer then that’s down to him. For somebody that was on the periphery of joining Peterborough (all rumours considered) it would be a real step down in footballing terms.

Incoming... on 23:46 - Jan 31 with 2372 viewsD_Alien

I don't think it was due to lack of trying (to sign players)

Other than offering them stupid money, i'm not sure what else we could've done

Why are you surprised Lund wanted to maximise his career earnings?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming... on 01:24 - Feb 1 with 2133 viewsDiddyDave

We’ve been crying out for a Gary Jones type leader ever since he fell out with KH. Players like him are as rare as hens teeth,almost like playing with 12 men,Jonah was that good and we all knew it. I honestly believe that’s why we keep losing close games at the death,nobody out there to bring the team home,shouting,cajoling,kicking lazy,tired backsides to defend one more corner,push up for one last attack on an equally tired opposition. Hopefully Matty Lund can stay fit,give him the captain’s armband and watch the results improve.

Incoming... on 01:47 - Feb 1 with 2104 viewsTVOS1907

He’s made 8 appearances since New Year’s Day, but 28 all season. Not sure how that splits into starts/subs, but it shows he’s been available for virtually the whole season.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Incoming... on 07:08 - Feb 1 with 1937 views1907

I believe he has had differences with the manager this season hence why his agent has approached the club.

Lund at 29 is a great age to be coming back to the club as a central midfielder. In his prime and massively experienced. Still got loads left in his legs & hopefully everything will work out and we will get a good few years out of him.

Incoming... on 08:08 - Feb 1 with 1788 viewsJames1980

Perhaps we will retain or gain points in the last few minutes of matches.

Re the other 2 potential signings it is the shame they didn't happen. I know it is highly unlikely we will find out, it would be interesting to know why they fell through.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Incoming... on 08:13 - Feb 1 with 1770 viewstodmordendale

I agree with you, 1907. I feel Lund will give that balance to midfield, which is looking good. Ryan, Camps, Rathbonio, Lund, Morley is as good as most in our division. It gives us the opportunity to get shut of MJ who is generally perceived as a week link.
The two new strikers should be given the chance.
Can’t see the reason to disrupt things with expensive tripe who are available for a reason. Either seeking money, disruptive, or a pain in the arse.
We have a good close knit squad and Lund fits that. Hoping he stays fit.

Incoming... on 08:23 - Feb 1 with 1735 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Dont we already have a ready made captain? One who leads by example, puts his body on the line and would run through a brick wall for his teammates. He has also been the standout player this season and should be on a long term contract.
Step forward Mr O`Connell.

Incoming... on 08:54 - Feb 1 with 1632 viewsjonahwhereru

I was once approached to join a firm 30 minutes closer to home and a salary increase of 10k. Naturally I turned this down as my loyalty to my firm far outweighed my feelings of loyalty to my family!!!!
Honestly how many of us when we were in our 20’s would not have upped and left if we got offered more money for the same role.
As for Matty I always liked him. I also had my heart in my mouth after he got booked because he never reined back from a challenge. I don’t dislike MJW like some, but I have to say him and Lund are like chalk and cheese.
Welcome back Matty.

Incoming... on 09:15 - Feb 1 with 1533 views1907

Couldn’t agree more he is a fantastic player, however still very young.

Incoming... on 09:43 - Feb 1 with 1431 viewssweetcorn

We’ve had a few since Jones has left tbf. Just haven’t got one now.

Cavanagh and Dawson instantly spring to mind, there will be others too if you looked into it.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Incoming... on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 1273 viewsrochdaleriddler

Andrew Tutte?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Incoming... on 10:48 - Feb 1 with 1224 viewsnordenblue

Nah he was always too good for us....apparently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024