Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

The People’s Car on 00:52 - Dec 22 with 1150 viewsBlue

Oh do fk off, you soft@rse.

Whatever happened to 'The People's Vote'.......?

Still stood in the Kippax

The People’s Car on 08:02 - Dec 22 with 1090 viewsarfurdent

who gives a toss about "the People", politicians and the Establishment do not unless there is a war and they need cannon fodder

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The People’s Car on 08:09 - Dec 22 with 1083 viewsOccasional_Showers

“Ian” doesn’t get the irony. It’s just a mildly gloating play on the “people’s vote” that the traitors tried so hard (and failed) to get to overturn the referendum result when the vote didn’t go their way. Hence we elected the “people’s prime minister” and the “people’s government” with a huge “people’s majority” to deliver the “people’s brexit”.

You lost “Ian”, get over it.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The People’s Car on 09:23 - Dec 22 with 1054 viewsthis_charming_man

Plenty of other cars are people’s cars too. A siesta in a fiesta is something people like to do, or go harder in a Granada.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The People’s Car on 20:01 - Dec 22 with 984 viewsDorsetIan

It’s not irony, you nitwit. Cummings doesn’t joke. It’s pure propaganda, just like ‘get Brexit done‘ - designed to present a lie in a simplistic form. Or was ‚get Brexit done‘ ironic too?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The People’s Car on 20:06 - Dec 22 with 980 viewsOccasional_Showers

Nah, the right have a sense of humour whereas the left never have. Boris using the phrase “the people’s government” was pure mischief. Just to wind up precious pillocks like you in the aftermath of our victory and your humiliation. Move on Ian, you’ve lost.

The People’s Car on 20:12 - Dec 22 with 976 viewsgrumpy

Do you wake up in the morning shouting 'you lost,you lost'

The People’s Car on 20:14 - Dec 22 with 975 viewsChesham_Saint

Oh shit, does this mean Diana, Princess of Wales aka the ‘People’ s Princess’ was a Nazi?

I think not.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The People’s Car on 20:24 - Dec 22 with 960 viewsOccasional_Showers

Did you wake up as a pensioner and decide you were going behave like a 5 year old?

You lost btw.

The People’s Car on 20:25 - Dec 22 with 959 viewsDorsetIan

That wasn’t being used as political propaganda. Blair called her that after she‘d died in recognition of her unique connection with common people.

There’s a big difference.

The People’s Car on 20:26 - Dec 22 with 958 viewsgrumpy

You lost tho....

The People’s Car on 20:31 - Dec 22 with 949 viewsDorsetIan

Don‘t be silly. It’s straight out of goebbel‘s play book and I don’t remember him having much of a sense of humour.

Anyway let’s see. If it’s a joke then presumably he’ll stop saying it soon, as it’s already wearing pretty thin.

The People’s Car on 20:36 - Dec 22 with 943 viewsDorsetIan

Like most of his sort, Ignatius does not believe in freedom of opinion. He finds it objectionable that anyone should doubt or question the politic elite which he supports.

The People’s Car on 20:53 - Dec 22 with 928 viewsOccasional_Showers

It doesn’t matter what people who wouldn’t vote him think and it’s a bonus if it annoys them because that is precisely what the people who voted for Boris want. For 3 years we’ve have remainer losers trying to overturn the referendum and now we are victorious 3 years after we won I think it’s perfectly reasonable to rub your noses in it. You absolutely deserve it.

The People’s Car on 20:58 - Dec 22 with 924 viewsOccasional_Showers

Freedom of opinion is fine with me. The 2016 referendum was just that and the people voted leave. Get over it Ian.

The People’s Car on 21:03 - Dec 22 with 910 viewsgrumpy

You do realise that more people voted against the Tories than for them?

btw You lost lol...

The People’s Car on 21:08 - Dec 22 with 899 viewsOccasional_Showers

Under the first past the post system that doesn’t matter and with an 80 seat majority boundary reforms will be rammed through to make re-election in 2024 more probable.

You really need to give it up Grumps, Brexit is going to happen.

The People’s Car on 21:14 - Dec 22 with 888 viewsgrumpy

Oh! I know it’s going to happen.

The People’s Car on 21:22 - Dec 22 with 880 viewsOccasional_Showers

I’m sure it’s going to be very good for the country. We can become like Singapore on the edge of Europe which will raise living standards as we undercut the EU. Besides the EU is on the verge of crumbling with countries such as Poland and Hungary ignoring the ECJ which is an untenable situation. It’s only Brexit that has bonded them. Soon they’re going to have to address the internal problems that blight the project.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 21:26]

The People’s Car on 21:25 - Dec 22 with 872 viewsgrumpy

We will probably end up not much bigger than Singapore.

The People’s Car on 21:38 - Dec 22 with 850 viewsOccasional_Showers

We are going to be in a much better position out of it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/20/europe/europe-is-in-deep-trouble-analysis-int

The People’s Car on 22:25 - Dec 22 with 783 viewsDorsetIan

Exactly. When it’s an opinion you agree with, you love it. Anything else you treat with contempt. Not really a pluralistic world view is it. I think you would prefer some form of autocracy, no? Rule by a monarch or the aristocracy perhaps? Where there is a ruler and everyone else can get over it.

The People’s Car on 22:34 - Dec 22 with 762 viewsDorsetIan

I thought you said it was a joke. What you’ve just described doesn’t sound very funny.

Actually, it’s neither a joke nor a rubbing of noses in it. It’s what I said it was - simplistic propaganda. But I do understand that it appeals to your manichean world view.

The People’s Car on 22:46 - Dec 22 with 739 viewsOccasional_Showers

The remainer traitors wanted a losers vote and they called it a “people’s vote”, instead we had a general election which delivered a Conservative landslide so it’s reasonable to call that a “people’s government”. It’s just Boris having a little jokey dig at those who for 3 years sought to frustrate the will of the people.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 22:48]

The People’s Car on 23:38 - Dec 22 with 685 viewsDorsetIan

If you’re right his ‚little jokey dig‘ won’t last for 5 years and will be replaced by some substance at some point. Let’s see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024