Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SACK THE BOARD 16:32 - Dec 1 with 51600 viewsRAFC1907

Absolutely terrible.

No ambition, robbing fans constantly with overpriced entrance fees for watching garbage.

Garbage created by them for not backing the manager with any money, constantly pocketing it and saying we don't have any.

1600 home fans today says it all.

No wonder we will always be little old Rochdale.

Shambles of a football club.

Poll: Bottomley...

SACK THE BOARD on 11:15 - Dec 4 with 2115 viewsRochdale_ger

I made a tongue in cheek joke about the new golden gamble being a bit crap and received a snotty private message off Raymond John. People who work for the club should use this site as anonymous feedback rather then private messaging people asking who they are.

SACK THE BOARD on 11:27 - Dec 4 with 2058 viewsD_Alien

If I might be so bold as to venture: did you win your first diary as a stationary (sic) prize?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

SACK THE BOARD on 11:29 - Dec 4 with 2052 viewsR17ALE

Sadly not! I ventured out by foot to a shop and bought one, paying cash. Got home and wrote in all our fixtures with a pen. Then I settled down with a pot of tea and watched Pebble fooking Mill!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

SACK THE BOARD on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 1819 viewsflyerdale

Hear hear. It seems all the hard work done by yourself and Richard and the various other door knockers over the years is unravelling before our very eyes. I myself was a goldbond agent for many years, traipsing the hills of Whitworth in all weather's but I didn't mind one bit doing it as I felt part of the Dale family doing my little bit for it. Nowadays I feel so distant from the club, that community spirit and family feeling has gone. Maybe its evolution but in my eyes things have gone very wrong. I don't know who is to blame for it all but I'd love those days back so I can support my club again.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 16:16]

SACK THE BOARD on 17:20 - Dec 4 with 1734 viewsdaledaft

Well said. That is exactly how I feel.

SACK THE BOARD on 17:44 - Dec 4 with 1685 viewskel

Have to say that my very favourite part of this thread is somebody moaning about lack of money being spent but failing to realise if they and their cohorts didn’t act like they were in a scene from Green Street (cringeworthy as fook btw) that at least police/stewarding bills would be lower and may result in money being spent on the squad.

Just a thought like.

SACK THE BOARD on 18:04 - Dec 4 with 1649 viewsscarrow

The new golden gamble is crap.

Poll: Final position

SACK THE BOARD on 18:50 - Dec 4 with 1577 viewsRAFC1907

I'm not sure if you've been to the Dale lately or just come on for a waffle, but if you have been to the Dale you will realise there's no kids in the corner of the pearl end.

And there's no police.

The majority of the police who work at football just claim their expenses with clubs like Rochdale etc.

You will also note the majority of our steward/security team (the ones who have tattoos on their necks and faces) are on the 'Rock and role' and are doing the extra couple of hours for an extra £20 a week - which would be covered by one adult entrance fee.

But don't let DB tell you that.

SACK THE BOARD on 18:58 - Dec 4 with 1553 viewskel

I was at the Boston game. What part of my post piqued your attention enough for you to reply?

SACK THE BOARD on 19:06 - Dec 4 with 1525 viewsRAFC1907

I'm not being funny but it should be the boards number 1 priority to have already identified targets to bring in and not con the fans with 'we have no money'.

Now, you have been part of the club for a very long time.
With that being said I am surprised that when you look at the club in the Barrow years with gates struggling to reach 1500-1700 we did just fine.

We now get more fans through the turnstiles and before you play the inflation card the entrance fees and season tickets are dearer than in 1996 too.

Putting the gate receipts to one side, the club generates money through many other sources, which we never had back in 1996.

There's a difference between not having money and clearly lying.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:09 - Dec 4 with 1512 viewsRAFC1907

Ohh you felt the need to get mouthy again.

Deary me when will you learn.

SACK THE BOARD (n/t) on 19:16 - Dec 4 with 1495 viewsRAFC1907

It's absolutely a clique thing.

It's hilarious looking at them all liking each others posts.

It wouldn't surprise me if they we're all in a WhatsApp group named ''Rochdale hard-core' and when someone posts on here they put a post on '' quick someone's wrote on the forum'', so they all jolly on and back each others views up.

Priceless people. Comedy gold.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:18 - Dec 4 with 1484 viewsRAFC1907

Don't hold your breath with this chap, he's loyal to the core.... The apple core.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:21 - Dec 4 with 1466 viewsRAFC1907

He's just another muppet who thinks he's important.

About as important as the steam from boiling my sprouts.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:23 - Dec 4 with 1459 viewskel

It appears someone is having a meltdown.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:25 - Dec 4 with 1441 viewsRAFC1907

The part where you contradict yourself by mentioning the original post but failing to comment on it yourself.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:27 - Dec 4 with 1431 viewsRAFC1907

I am, my sprouts are over boiled.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:27 - Dec 4 with 1431 viewsfitzochris

I’ve just cliqued the upvote button. Must’ve got a WhatsApp.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

SACK THE BOARD on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 1428 viewskel

So you assumed it was aimed at you did you?

That’s very interesting.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 1425 viewskel

Fancy a sleepover m8?

SACK THE BOARD on 19:28 - Dec 4 with 1423 viewsRAFC1907

It's alright I'm not part of your clique but I've still liked your post for you.

SACK THE BOARD on 19:29 - Dec 4 with 1420 viewsTVOS1907

You’re right, you’re not being funny. Anywhere.

So back to the point, which you have spectacularly missed.

My reply was to say that we can’t do anything about new players until January, due to the transfer window; that is all.

My point was also that spending money doesn’t guarantee success, such as Jon Shaw and Jordan Williams.

The rest of your reply is fairly irrelevant to my post, but thanks for taking an interest.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 19:31]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

SACK THE BOARD on 19:30 - Dec 4 with 1409 viewsTVOS1907

What’s WhatsApp?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

SACK THE BOARD on 19:31 - Dec 4 with 1403 viewsfitzochris

An app whats dead good. You can arrange sleepovers on it.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 19:53]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

SACK THE BOARD on 19:33 - Dec 4 with 1392 viewskel

Do let me know which school you’re at so I can make sure my kids avoid it at all costs.

Cheers, flower.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024